3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
From the game "The Office Wife" Like: she might even have some similar sexual scenes with Anna.
I know they are totally different games. But why can't there be some similarities? In the future ;)

I'm already aware of this but I hope that David can do the same and vice versa both can have fun in this whole story. If Anna can have several predators to choose from David can also do the same starting with her mother it would be a very hard blow for Anna I found out that David got his revenge by having sex with her mother just to start and then Alexia and etc... but the main course it would be with Kendra imagine the emotional damage to Anna catching them having sex in her own office as good double revenge for both of them. But I also want to see Kendra fail in the end and completely lose everything and become a "bathroom lady" look at her here after a few years :KEK:
View attachment 2385326 View attachment 2385327
These Images are from which game?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I also don't want him to rush into anything the game is doing well being updated every month or even 2/3 the most important thing is the updates coming out to get there soon in CH3 ;)
And since we didn't have any choice in anticipation of David I hope that now we have at least a slap in the face to Chris to put him in his place but we're still on part 2 which is kinetic but even so I'd rather have at least a choice in the part where he feels her ass that would be something important for players who want to continue following this path or for those who don't want it would already give us the chance to nip the evil in the bud right there.
We should have some choice in how to react to the smack Chris gives Anna on the ass. Like the example of sending photos to Chris. But I still think the decision should be ours.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
We should have some choice in how to react to the smack Chris gives Anna on the ass. Like the example of sending photos to Chris. But I still think the decision should be ours.
For me, it's okay with her reacting the way we want. it's already a good start, avoid sending more photos and have an option to choose from and that choice has to be ours. This won't stop him from following you completely, but it will warn you. that what they have is just friendship and nothing else Chris will be in the friendzone with me forever. This will be good torture with him seeing and receiving videos of her having sex with everyone but him because they are little friends "Chris the little bitch in the text"

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm already aware of this but I hope that David can do the same and vice versa both can have fun in this whole story. If Anna can have several predators to choose from David can also do the same starting with her mother it would be a very hard blow for Anna I found out that David got his revenge by having sex with her mother just to start and then Alexia and etc... but the main course it would be with Kendra imagine the emotional damage to Anna catching them having sex in her own office as good double revenge for both of them. But I also want to see Kendra fail in the end and completely lose everything and become a "bathroom lady" look at her here after a few years :KEK:
I am not aware of any plans towards incest. We will see. But for everything else I see good chances (y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I am not aware of any plans towards incest. We will see. But for everything else I see good chances (y)
let's hope, right now Incest here will not have a lesbian also for our disappointment but I would really like to see lesbian/incest scenes with Anna's brothers for example if there was a way.

Reactions: Pantera1320

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:HideThePain: You are not the only one I even liked this game at first but then it became complete shit and the protagonist who is very beautiful by the way turned into a brainless bitch I even lost a few neurons playing this game. For longer than I should have and by the way the bugs were what made me nervous but it was still good to have abandoned this game I advise "Don't play it" but if anyone is interested here. I already warn you that you will lose some neurons along the way, so go for it lol
There's a similar game called Lida's Adventures which I hate because it's an empty rape simulator. Lidia is forced to fuck everyone from dirty homeless people to snakes to get clues about a kidnapped husband she wants to save from turning to the dark side, the question is who will save Lydia who is already on the dark side.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
let's hope, right now Incest here will not have a lesbian also for our disappointment but I would really like to see lesbian/incest scenes with Anna's brothers for example if there was a way.
(y) Since Anna's mom was in the survey, the dev confirmed that we will see her, anything is possible

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There's a similar game called Lida's Adventures which I hate because it's an empty rape simulator. Lidia is forced to fuck everyone from dirty homeless people to snakes to get clues about a kidnapped husband she wants to save from turning to the dark side, the question is who will save Lydia who is already on the dark side.
Oh I played this game it's a big waste to have such a beautiful protagonist but the content itself is way too heavy man I don't want to judge anyone who plays this game but I didn't have much stomach for it. worst of all is the boss that old asshole who forces her to have sex for money And not to mention the various bizarre scenes like in prison and several others :HideThePain:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh I played this game it's a big waste to have such a beautiful protagonist but the content itself is way too heavy man I don't want to judge anyone who plays this game but I didn't have much stomach for it. worst of all is the boss that old asshole who forces her to have sex for money And not to mention the various bizarre scenes like in prison and several others :HideThePain:
And that's why this game got such a low rating of two stars. This game is hard to pick up.the mechanics of this game is to get information about the kidnapped husband you have to be raped all the time and so on to infinity. The best part is that even your best friend rapes you for offering help.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And that's why this game got such a low rating of two stars. This game is hard to pick up
(y) If things were different I think this game would be one of the most famous of this genre to be honest it had great potential for it but since the Dev chose it that way.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have some doubts about the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Anna in the office thinks she was mad at Chris for cheating on Jen.I think he texting Chris about this about it but I don't remember exactly

2. They didn't start working on David's case. Because Henk wants to surprise Anna with the news that David's company is in trouble and hasn't invited her for an interview yet. As you know, during the argument, Anna tells David that Henk can help the company, but David here gets mad and doesn't want to agree to it because he knows that Henk the pig will want something in return for his help.

3.Anna's nightgown straps may have slipped off, and therefore she may appear to be half-naked

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
3.Anna's nightgown straps may have slipped off, and therefore she may appear to be half-naked
The straps must have come off with her moving around in bed since Anna said she needs to take sleeping pills? And she has problems with lack of sleep. I think that in this specific scene, she must have stayed up all night or, more likely, Ana decided to sleep with only her panties on because she was probably too hot.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The straps must have come off with her moving around in bed since Anna said she needs to take sleeping pills? And she has problems with lack of sleep. I think that in this specific scene, she must have stayed up all night or, more likely, Ana decided to sleep with only her panties on because she was probably too hot.:unsure:
When it's hot in the room, it's hard to fall asleep

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
When it's hot in the room, it's hard to fall asleep
Yes and we have to take into account the raging hormones that can further increase the heat in her body. And the part of her that's covered I think it has to do with the perv in the next room.
Even though she's having these thoughts :unsure:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Contrary to popular belief "raging hormones" is not actually a medical condition. Hormones can only be unbalanced, not upset. Both pregnancy and menopause can be the inciting factor for such hormone imbalances. These imbalances can cause a variety of changes to the body but other than affecting the mood of the person they do not make them incapable of making decisions or control their actions. The prescribed treatments are usually very mild, like changes to diet and increased exercise to reduce weight gain, which can exacerbate hormonal problems. In some cases, hormones can be supplemented via injection but in general, the body is capable of rebalancing its own hormones. If that is the position of Anna's doctor and more aggressive treatment is not prescribed we can only assume that her hormonal imbalance is quite mild and the "symptoms" she is experiencing are most likely psychosomatic in nature. In short, hormonal imbalance does not make you a lifelong malignant narcissist capable of cheating on your spouse and lying every day. Be aware of the root cause of Anna's bad behavior and do not make excuses for her.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I have some doubts about the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are great observations and keeps me on my toes!

1- I originally had in the script a part where Jen and Anna talk Tuesday night, and I even had renders made for it. But I decided to cut that part out… it was just too much content that dragged the scene out and watered it down. As of now I don’t have much planned for Jen.

2- No, she is just being a supportive wife encouraging him.

3- when the new artist remade these images, I opted for Anna to sleep nude. The renders you posted from Part One have been reworked and no longer exist.

Something I added for next release is a “shortcut” feature. When you start the game from beginning, you will have the option to skip to Part 2 while still being able to make the choices from Part 1. This will help those who want to replay the game with a variation of choices.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes