3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Sunday should start chapter 3or the main action part of the story because Saturday is when Anna tells David to leave the house and she is upset

Oct 11, 2022
<-------------CLICK
In this image, we see that Anna is having lunch with her new BFF again on Wednesday. Kendra will continue to try and get into Anna's head, and she may find that it's easier than she thought, given how emotionally conflicted Anna appears to be dealing with mood swings... As for the next update, we've made a lot of progress, but it's not ready yet. I appreciate your patience... I know I've been releasing every month so far, but I've always warned from the start that updates can take anywhere from 1 to 3 months because I knew this would happen. I assure you this project isn't sitting idle though. Thanks! -

apm063_5.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
<-------------CLICK
In this image, we see that Anna is having lunch with her new BFF again on Wednesday. Kendra will continue to try and get into Anna's head, and she may find that it's easier than she thought, given how emotionally conflicted Anna appears to be dealing with mood swings... As for the next update, we've made a lot of progress, but it's not ready yet. I appreciate your patience... I know I've been releasing every month so far, but I've always warned from the start that updates can take anywhere from 1 to 3 months because I knew this would happen. I assure you this project isn't sitting idle though. Thanks! -

View attachment 2393103
(y)

Reactions: Ass Fan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
<-------------CLICK

View attachment 2393103
Can’t wait to see Jake “the snake” motorboating those titties :ROFLMAO:
Or anybody but Chris
7FE2AE15-A272-47B0-9107-98C6108070D0.jpeg 3DE3EDF1-B7F1-4591-BD8D-E91270F045A3.gif

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
<-------------CLICK

View attachment 2393103
Look at the way Kendra holds her coffee cup. Dead giveaway about being a psycho :D

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
well the Dev is getting a little slow for sure, there was a time when he was ready for another update during the updates. and now he's just taking too long to complete the update. i mean I'm not here to spread hate to Dev by any means. I'm content creator myself and i too have been lazy and let me tell you I've paid price. and honestly i don't want that same for mr palmer. I'd just say "you have ability and potential to turn this work of your into 5 figure monthly business it's just you need to bring your fire back. "

Last edited:

klou

Jan 25, 2023
well the Dev is getting a little slow for sure, there was a time when he was ready for another update during the updates. and now he's just taking too long to complete the update. i mean I'm not here to spread hate to Dev by any means. I'm content creator myself and i too have been lazy and let me tell you I've pain price. and honestly i don't want that same for mr palmer. I'd just say "you have ability and potential to turn this work of your into 5 figure monthly business it's just you need to bring your fire back. "
Call it the " L&P effect ".

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
<-------------CLICK

View attachment 2393103
Quality takes time. And that is perfectly fine. You're doing it right and you're putting your heart and soul into it. And 3 months per update is harmless. There are other games where much smaller updates take 1 year or longer.

arobet33

May 3, 2020
<-------------CLICK

View attachment 2393103
Whats the city?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes