3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
well the Dev is getting a little slow for sure, there was a time when he was ready for another update during the updates. and now he's just taking too long to complete the update. i mean I'm not here to spread hate to Dev by any means. I'm content creator myself and i too have been lazy and let me tell you I've paid price. and honestly i don't want that same for mr palmer. I'd just say "you have ability and potential to turn this work of your into 5 figure monthly business it's just you need to bring your fire back. "

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Has it ever crossed your mind that to the Developer this is just a side project.
He isn't trying to make this a career choice, he has a proper job and a real life outside of this nonsense.
Besides that he's not doing the renders himself. He has an artist for that and he's already been let down twice, so is now on his third.
So wind your neck back in, he's still within his 3 month timescale for a release and if it takes him longer - then so be it.

Rant over. Have a nice day.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
well the Dev is getting a little slow for sure, there was a time when he was ready for another update during the updates. and now he's just taking too long to complete the update. i mean I'm not here to spread hate to Dev by any means. I'm content creator myself and i too have been lazy and let me tell you I've paid price. and honestly i don't want that same for mr palmer. I'd just say "you have ability and potential to turn this work of your into 5 figure monthly business it's just you need to bring your fire back. "
Respectfully, I refute your claim that I’ve gotten lazy or lost fire in the project. That couldn’t be further from the truth. If you want to criticize me for this update taking longer than the others, that’s perfectly okay, but it doesn’t have to do with my effort or desire. This project is something I love doing, and even if I don’t get another patron to help me fund it, I will still proceed with the same excitement. It’s something I do in my free time, and I rely on an artist to help me. Therefore, you can expect there will be times where I lack free time and/or my artist lacks free time. It sucks when that happens, no doubt.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
<-------------CLICK
In this image, we see that Anna is having lunch with her new BFF again on Wednesday. Kendra will continue to try and get into Anna's head, and she may find that it's easier than she thought, given how emotionally conflicted Anna appears to be dealing with mood swings... As for the next update, we've made a lot of progress, but it's not ready yet. I appreciate your patience... I know I've been releasing every month so far, but I've always warned from the start that updates can take anywhere from 1 to 3 months because I knew this would happen. I assure you this project isn't sitting idle though. Thanks! -

View attachment 2393103
My beautiful lady in red, let's go Kendra, not long before the snake swallows her.:devilish:
then you will be next lol

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
So we're 10 days til the end of the month. Any word on the update? I'm not complaining, I get it takes time to develop things. Just wondering if there's a release date yet?
No date or timeframe has been mentioned for the update, but it has been said that a lot of progress has been made but it isn't quite ready yet.

martas33

Sep 24, 2017
Respectfully, I refute your claim that I’ve gotten lazy or lost fire in the project. That couldn’t be further from the truth. If you want to criticize me for this update taking longer than the others, that’s perfectly okay, but it doesn’t have to do with my effort or desire. This project is something I love doing, and even if I don’t get another patron to help me fund it, I will still proceed with the same excitement. It’s something I do in my free time, and I rely on an artist to help me. Therefore, you can expect there will be times where I lack free time and/or my artist lacks free time. It sucks when that happens, no doubt.
Hi, don't listen to the negative feedback that much. Honestly, I enjoyed your your game and artwork most of any games so far, I love your work. And it takes quite some time I am sure. So keep up your energy and enthusiasm. Take care man.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
common guys don't be jerk, all I'm saying is don't let the rhythm break. now all of you're acting soft ass woke. I'm encouraging Dev because I've been in a position where having a long break gives a financial issues. and now if u think I'm hater then so be it. and Mr palmer there's a difference between criticism and constructive criticism.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
common guys don't be jerk, all I'm saying is don't let the rhythm break. now all of you're acting soft ass woke. I'm encouraging Dev because I've been in a position where having a long break gives a financial issues. and now if u think I'm hater then so be it. and Mr palmer there's a difference between criticism and constructive criticism.
Constructive criticism would be saying that something in the story doesn't work and proposing an alternative that would fit better with what the story is. Saying hurry up your update is too slow and that the dev is unmotivated is just being a Bossypants.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Constructive criticism would be saying that something in the story doesn't work and proposing an alternative that would fit better with what the story is. Saying hurry up your update is too slow and that the dev is unmotivated is just being a Bossypants.
that's your opinion. here a special emoji like for that. .

• Angry
Reactions: sickqt

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I understand that you are trying to help the dev your own way. You are just letting him know that if the dev is being slow with his updates it can be harmful for him in the future and you also have experience of your own. However, if I'm not wrong, the dev said that the reason for any sort of delay is because he has an artist and he can request a certain amount of art from the artist. Hence, the delay. This situation is just a big misunderstanding and hope we can be at peace now. I also believe Mr_Palmer will let us know if there is any update as he has been doing for quite some time. So, I believe you were probably not aware of this situation and I also believe it has nothing to do with the dev losing his fire(I believe he still has it).

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
I understand that you are trying to help the dev your own way. You are just letting him know that if the dev is being slow with his updates it can be harmful for him in the future and you also have experience of your own. However, if I'm not wrong, the dev said that the reason for any sort of delay is because he has an artist and he can request a certain amount of art from the artist. Hence, the delay. This situation is just a big misunderstanding and hope we can be at peace now. I also believe Mr_Palmer will let us know if there is any update as he has been doing for quite some time. So, I believe you were probably not aware of this situation and I also believe it has nothing to do with the dev losing his fire(I believe he still has it).
finally found someone who thinks from brain not dick. really buddy you are great.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Now you know what George R.R. Martin feels. You create a masterpiece and leave people wanting more. Hopefully an HBO series of the game wont distract you from finishing this project.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Now you know what George R.R. Martin feels. You create a masterpiece and leave people wanting more. Hopefully an HBO series of the game wont distract you from finishing this project.
Its fine...this game will take its time until any fully undressed action will happen and until that lets focus on other games like A Live worth Living, Exciting Games, TACOS, Babysitters, Lost in Paradise, Wifeys Dilemma, Desert Stalker, Limits of Sky, Special Request, Her Desire, Because i Love her ...etc...

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Its fine...this game will take its time until any fully undressed action will happen and until that lets focus on other games like A Live worth Living, Exciting Games, TACOS, Babysitters, Lost in Paradise, Wifeys Dilemma, Desert Stalker, Limits of Sky, Special Request, Her Desire, Because i Love her ...etc...
Hey, dont get me wrong, I meant my comment as a compliment to a game well done, I even went and gave it a 5 star review just before that. Just cheering the Dev to know that all criticism about how long it take between updates is because people really love this game.

Meanwhile im going to try out that JOHN game everyone been talking about how long it takes to develop but its a great one too.

Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What game is “tacos” did you mean “the adventurous couple”?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes