3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Do you people think this game will have 3 routes for Anna: (1) good wife (skip), (2) total slut (meh boring), and my favorite: (3) hesitant corrupted cheating wife - she caves to lust despite feeling somewhat guilty and ashamed after. I suspect then that these 3 options for her could impact those routes:

Screenshot (1525).png Screenshot (1526).png

Should I go for options 2 and 3 respectively?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Do you people think this game will have 3 routes for Anna: (1) good wife (skip), (2) total slut (meh boring), and my favorite: (3) hesitant corrupted cheating wife - she caves to lust despite feeling somewhat guilty and ashamed after. I suspect then that these 3 options for her could impact those routes:

View attachment 2409250 View attachment 2409254

There will be three routes in the game. I did something like that

grgrgrgrg.jpg

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 2409250 View attachment 2409254

Definately choices 2 and 3 will have the most action

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
When is the next release?
I'm reminded of a story my former boss told me years ago about a trip he had to Dublin.
He and his group were waiting for transport to take them to a guided tour of the Guinness Brewery.
He asked their guide what time would the bus arrive to pick them up.
And the guide said in a lilting Irish brogue,
"The bus is coming at half past ten and if it doesn't, it will be late!"

So, in answer to your question, the update will be coming in March and if it doesn't ......

Well, I'll leave you to fill in the rest !!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I see people here debating where the story is going, but isn't the main structure already all detailed in ?

Of course, there must be some branching because it is a game, but he will presumably be following the same main direction.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I see people here debating where the story is going, but isn't the main structure already all detailed in ?

Of course, there must be some branching because it is a game, but he will presumably be following the same main direction.
:ROFLMAO: Again This topic comes back here like a boomerang. So at the beginning of the story, and the game is similar at the beginning, it's the same characters. But there are several different stories that only have the same heroes. And nothing else connects these stories to the game.

Last edited:

kokozoro6616

Jan 15, 2019
No my friend he is waiting for a question like: "Is this game cancelled ?" or the statement: "This game should have the cancelled tag".
He will come back that's a certainty.

New release will def be around the mid/end of march or just straight up april with minimal content added. LOL, I'm calling it.

See y'all next year after 1 or 2 updates.

Reactions: yrban7477

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Again This topic comes back here like a boomerang. So at the beginning of the story, and the game is similar at the beginning, it's the same characters. But there are several different stories that only have the same heroes. And nothing else connects these stories to the game.
:unsure: We will always have to warn that the developer has already warned that CH3 will be completely new and will have no connection with this other story.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes