3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I see people here debating where the story is going, but isn't the main structure already all detailed in ?

Of course, there must be some branching because it is a game, but he will presumably be following the same main direction.
Didn't he already say he only taken few pointers from that story and changed the narrative of remaining parts?

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
man i wish i could write games but i just am too addicted to playing them to make time to do that. though i often create ideas in my head for storylines as i play a game that i don't particularly enjoy the story but like the characters..
Start writing them down, maybe in time you'll be in the right space to create something!

Reactions: Puma1978

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Does this developer have a discord channel? Don't see one so I assume not, thanks for any help!
Unfortunately not that I'm aware of at the moment but I think he should make one because that way we'll be more informed about all sorts of clothing choices, interesting fan-art events and etc like future games after this one is finished.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Unfortunately not that I'm aware of at the moment but I think he should make one because that way we'll be more informed about all sorts of clothing choices, interesting fan-art events and etc like future games after this one is finished.
totally agreed, I think a developer of this caliber would benefit a lot from a discord! Love his work so far.

Reactions: pnkrel and Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes