3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
totally agreed, I think a developer of this caliber would benefit a lot from a discord! Love his work so far.
Yes, it would help a lot Mr Palmer is an excellent Dev he has to have a Discord at least as you said it would bring many benefits the game would even be much more recommended through discord for those who don't know this game yet this game deserves a larger audience

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Yes, it would help a lot Mr Palmer is an excellent Dev he has to have a Discord at least as you said it would bring many benefits the game would even be much more recommended through discord for those who don't know this game yet this game deserves a larger audience
Yeah, hopefully he starts one some day.

I can only count like maybe 2-3 games that have this level of writing. This games deserves way more attention, as much attention as Jessica O'Neil's Hard News or more I would say

Last edited:

arobet33

May 3, 2020
If you’re not hearing from me, that means I’m busy working on the update. It is very close. I would be done, but I decided to add a scene from Thursday to end the update in a fitting spot, so that has delayed me a bit. It should drop soon though don’t worry.
Wow we will see Thursday morning next update

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna: Oh Boss! What do you want? View attachment 2426690
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, she is so elegant sitting in that chair but in a few minutes everything changes. :KEK:
tongue-lick.gif
I just hope from the bottom of my heart that Hank washed his ass well for this kind of special occasion.:BootyTime:
we don't want a bean to come out of Ana's tongue, right?

Once again, excellent art, ;):coffee:
I thought it was really cool but I'm out of trying a tongue in the ass only if it's really good lol

• Haha
Reactions: Y.Gromov

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Calm down, at some point it will come out, it was already said that there would be updates every month but if not, it would be in three months or two if I'm not mistaken :unsure:
One to three months. Last uptate was 16th of december.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Wow, she is so elegant sitting in that chair but in a few minutes everything changes. :KEK:
View attachment 2427762
I just hope from the bottom of my heart that Hank washed his ass well for this kind of special occasion.:BootyTime:
we don't want a bean to come out of Ana's tongue, right?

Once again, excellent art, ;):coffee:
I thought it was really cool but I'm out of trying a tongue in the ass only if it's really good lol
In order not to shock - I rendered her sitting on a chair!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone,
I didn’t make the Feb deadline I set, but I plan to release this version on Friday to the Gold patrons. The reason for a little delay is that I decided to add a scene from Thursday to cap off the update (the update covers Wednesday).

Thanks for your patience. I’m not very active on Patreon when I’m busy trying to finish updates. When I say “busy” I mean it… this is a lot of work, especially because I’m very meticulous about the writing and capturing the characters as shown in the visuals.

But I’m in a good place to do a final review and tweaking, and then I’ll release it.

Thank.

--------------

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In order not to shock - I rendered her sitting on a chair!:ROFLMAO:
I'm glad you thought of the chair I thought it was very hilarious the penguin getting his ass :KEK:
shoved if possible bring more nasty scenes like this or like Anna agreeing to be the WAITRESS for the poker group. Since she was mentioned there by the false friends

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018

Hello everyone,
I didn’t make the Feb deadline I set, but I plan to release this version on Friday to the Gold patrons. The reason for a little delay is that I decided to add a scene from Thursday to cap off the update (the update covers Wednesday).

Thanks for your patience. I’m not very active on Patreon when I’m busy trying to finish updates. When I say “busy” I mean it… this is a lot of work, especially because I’m very meticulous about the writing and capturing the characters as shown in the visuals.

But I’m in a good place to do a final review and tweaking, and then I’ll release it.

Thank.

--------------

• Haha
Reactions: Adolfo and Ainokea
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes