3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is how you write NTR - gamers here are happy to see MC beat in agonizing pain and all.
i just finished playing this am i the only one who thinks the mmc is really dumb and spineless.
This is the make belief NTR manga trope - exxagerated brainless MC losing it all
and players reveling in the drama.
This is for the times you hate someone”s guts - imagine MC is them
and they get what they deserve while you laugh and rejoyce in their total utter defeat.

Reactions: hzjujk

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That is how you write NTR - gamers here are happy to see MC beat in agonizing pain and all.

This is the make belief NTR manga trope - exxagerated brainless MC losing it all
and players reveling in the drama.
This is for the times you hate someone”s guts - imagine MC is them
and they get what they deserve while you laugh and rejoyce in their total utter defeat.
yeah i don't think i'll continue this game but i do respect what the dev is doing it's just i look for a bit more than typical tropes when playing visual novels it's the main reason i have stopped playing incest games they are all the same stuff these days "ohh look i better go live with my mom and sisters because my dad died" still i wish the dev luck on this game.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Update here ‼
unfortunately it's only for Gold Patrons right now and they get it 15 days earlier than free and 7 days earlier than silver. I feel like we have to at least wait until Silver but hope I'm wrong! If we do, I might grab silver myself lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2435299

MC: I’m in a good place.
Hey i missed you here :whistle:
i just finished playing this am i the only one who thinks the mmc is really dumb and spineless.
Welcome to the family you sure ain't the only one ;):coffee:
At first I even liked Mc but I just can't anymore I want him to literally fuck himself. I'm only going to save this marriage because of Sophia Ana isn't that perfect either BUT AT LEAST she did something simple sat down and talked to her husband about her hormonal issues like high libido postpartum stress and etc... problems that she has to deal already David is not a good husband he should even see the signs of it all but no it must not be that big in his mind like: I know he didn't say that but it was basically "Fuck your problems Anna well saying" but the funny thing is David has enough time to spend with his special little friend instead of helping his wife with her needs (not just sexual) I just know when shit hits him hard maybe he'll learn. Lack of warning wasn't until Darren(Father) already warned him about his fake friend
I think it's little to call him a donkey and a coward lol
I'm so mad at David that I'm even going to send my boys to teach him a lesson :cool:
monkey-call.gif image0-4.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes