3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The era of heroes is over now you will have to be patient and wait for the public release ;):ROFLMAO:
The real hero will be the one who drops the first update with a proper sex scene...for sure not in this update...;-)

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
The real hero will be the one who drops the first update with a proper sex scene...for sure not in this update...;-)
so that's the spoiler? no private parts involved this update?

Big factor for me paying $15 will be some kind of cheating starting with a bj. Kiss, not so much xD

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
THIS YES IS THE TRUE HERO this person will restore our faith in them again when that big day of one of the most anticipated scenes arrives :lepew:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
so that's the spoiler? no private parts involved this update?

Big factor for me paying $15 will be some kind of cheating starting with a bj. Kiss, not so much xD
The real sexual content won't start until Part:3 but we'll get a chance to see Anna masturbating again maybe some boobs but no sex so far I'm really enjoying Part:2 but I want it to end soon so I can finally get to CH3 yeah sooo excited to see how Anna彡David will succumb to the temptations of the flesh :devilish:

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
The real sexual content won't start until Part:3 but we'll get a chance to see Anna masturbating again maybe some boobs but no sex so far I'm really enjoying Part:2 but I want it to end soon so I can finally get to CH3 yeah sooo excited to see how Anna彡David will succumb to the temptations of the flesh :devilish:
hell yeah! I mean, normally I would be mad that I have to wait so long but I actually really like the slow corruption when the script and dialogue are written really well. Like the masturbation while thinking about Chris scene, and I'm sure anything Hank related will be awesome to see from Anna's point of view as well!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
hell yeah! I mean, normally I would be mad that I have to wait so long but I actually really like the slow corruption when the script and dialogue are written really well. Like the masturbation while thinking about Chris scene, and I'm sure anything Hank related will be awesome to see from Anna's point of view as well!
Everyone has their own way of reacting when that happens I get nervous and sad when it takes too long but I understand Dev's side too. The game itself is good and the slow burn always makes me anxious that's just how I like it. Hmm I'm sure yes with Hank we will have many different scenes he is the fetish guy but he is not the only "Jake-Snake" he will also have his means and like the other sexual predators only a few that I will cut ;)

Reactions: Taven Val
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes