3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I have nothing to get excited about these polls because they are only demonstrative
I don't even care about that either. In my opinion the best way will be with Hank because he has several sexual desires to put into practice with Anna the penguin will use her for his pleasure no hole will be rejected not to mention that Hank HAS TWO RANCHES AND A House In The Mountains! Full of surprises for Anna. I even think she could become his personal milk cow, can you imagine? How much breast milk would Hank sell to the perverts at the office :WutFace:
"Mom's Restaurant Loves to drink milk at will"
milk-breastmilk.gif
vMPgw3.gif
I’m pretty sure his pervert patrons would have voted for an old homeless bbc if he was in the poll. Don’t believe it can happen, well then you havnt played “free pass” (great game, with lots of sex already) where it did already happen :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2362994
:KEK: I wouldn't doubt it much if there was a homeless person in the poll he would be chosen for sure the fuck is that this one beats all the protagonists there in the game I call him pole stick lol
View attachment 2363013

The night before, Anna fell asleep before David arrived home. It’s morning now, and he’s gone when she wakes up. It looks like things are on her mind this morning…
:unsure: Interesting, after waking up she goes straight to the bath, right? Then later she will change and the pervert will see her But anyway... I hope this time we get to see her fully naked in her glory or is it just Part:3 anyway I'm hoping there are some choices to kick the ass Chris or scold him hehe :devilish:
thanks for sharing with us
Man, this game is so well written and good looking, then I think about how Anna's just gonna be getting fucked by old men and I lose all hope for it.
It's man the game is very good... it's hard to say how the sex scenes will be but maybe I have an idea that it will be like this
2ab16ecb9da266e96b70e1e53346f893.gif 843b8d77a8a02903f76205aa4dc48c07.gif
:unsure: since Anna's big fantasize is of David ripping her clothes off and carrying her across the table with her legs on his shoulderin the office or any other sexual predator like Hank/Jake/Marvin etc... depending on your favorite predator

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't even care about that either. In my opinion the best way will be with Hank because he has several sexual desires to put into practice with Anna the penguin will use her for his pleasure no hole will be rejected not to mention that Hank HAS TWO RANCHES AND A House In The Mountains! Full of surprises for Anna. I even think she could become his personal milk cow, can you imagine? How much breast milk would Hank sell to the perverts at the office :WutFace:
"Mom's Restaurant Loves to drink milk at will"
View attachment 2363179
View attachment 2363180

:KEK: I wouldn't doubt it much if there was a homeless person in the poll he would be chosen for sure the fuck is that this one beats all the protagonists there in the game I call him pole stick lol

:unsure: Interesting, after waking up she goes straight to the bath, right? Then later she will change and the pervert will see her But anyway... I hope this time we get to see her fully naked in her glory or is it just Part:3 anyway I'm hoping there are some choices to kick the ass Chris or scold him hehe :devilish:

It's man the game is very good... it's hard to say how the sex scenes will be but maybe I have an idea that it will be like this
View attachment 2363206 View attachment 2363208
:unsure: since Anna's big fantasize is of David ripping her clothes off and carrying her across the table with her legs on his shoulderin the office or any other sexual predator like Hank/Jake/Marvin etc... depending on your favorite predator
vMPgw3.gif
Damn, what restaurant is that at? I got to go there :ROFLMAO:

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I think its the next day after chris come visiting tonight.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, after dinner Cris will sleep at their house and the next day it will be just the two of them there. That's where we'll see this scene if it doesn't end before then but the update will be a bit big by the looks of it I think :unsure:
is Anna staying home from work for creeper Chris?
(and doesn’t creeper have a job, even if he’s a gigolo at a nursing home)
I don’t think Hank “The Tank” will be too happy with Anna calling out of work,
maybe he will pay her a visit to see if she’s lying to him,
oh that ass is going to be spanked red 446BCEEA-9FF4-4D93-94AB-E1E137016884.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
is Anna staying home from work for creeper Chris?
(and doesn’t creeper have a job, even if he’s a gigolo at a nursing home)
I don’t think Hank “The Tank” will be too happy with Anna calling out of work,
maybe he will pay her a visit to see if she’s lying to him,
oh that ass is going to be spanked red View attachment 2363557
:KEK: I hope Anna lies to Hank and in that he will personally come over to her house to teach her manners and not lie to her daddy again a good spanking in the ass will educate her. Considering her sweet spots she likes a lot of ass spanking she would even be addicted to "Anna at work"
mine-ass.gif
juno-temple-spanking.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think it's before dinner with Chris. And the scene is the day after Anna sent the pictures to Chris. I don't have David anymore, he went to work. After all, Anna wouldn't wear a sexy nightgown for Chris ?
You're right this happens when Chris arrives at their house with David still at work and Anna is preparing the food and everything.

Yaruzawo26

Dec 24, 2022
During the last chat with Chris, Anna has mentioned David is her fourth boyfriend or love interest. But before David there was another guy that Anna doesn't even want to mention about. What if he was a BBC and someone that we couldn't even think Anna would ever date! And if this guy came to her life again it would be the biggest trauma for David. o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
During the last chat with Chris, Anna has mentioned David is her fourth boyfriend or love interest. But before David there was another guy that Anna doesn't even want to mention about. What if he was a BBC and someone that we couldn't even think Anna would ever date! And if this guy came to her life again it would be the biggest trauma for David. o_O
David is her fourth boyfriend you know I've mentioned this before that some of her exes may very well show up at some point to try to win her back or even that more famous ex-boyfriend who made her do certain things unpleasant :unsure:
Here are some of Anna's thoughts on this subject.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
C8F5531A-29C7-421A-94F7-7B655A02EF29.gif CD4CEDB0-EC71-41BB-9A2A-F2A69AED182A.jpeg

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes