3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm. everybody mentioning Anna's mom has me curious as to what she looks like..does Anna have her mother's looks? perhaps she can console David after Anna cheats on him..maybe her mother catches Anna fucking Jake the Snake and chews her out then tells David that Anna is cheating on him. and she then fucks the shit out of David and makes him forget all about Anna..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
hm. everybody mentioning Anna's mom has me curious as to what she looks like..does Anna have her mother's looks? perhaps she can console David after Anna cheats on him..maybe her mother catches Anna fucking Jake the Snake and chews her out then tells David that Anna is cheating on him. and she then fucks the shit out of David and makes him forget all about Anna..
Hum... I'll guess she must be a beautiful Milf there's even a great chance she's even prettier than her daughter as happens in some mother-in-law games being hotter :unsure:
and if in this case Anna cheats or if she catches her daughter doing something like that I'm sure she would tell David for his and Sophia's sake But it would be amazing for Anna's mother to give her cheating daughter a good moral and character lesson and then say that she would no longer be welcome in this family with her taking custody of her granddaughter to begin with and then helping David and that way the two would end up getting closer to each other And why not get more serious after things get back to normal.
"I'm unresponsive"

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Data update. Hated Chris remains in first position with 52%, Hank the Boss is still a distant second with 26%, with 15% Jake the Snake is distancing himself from his direct rival Old Marvin, who has only 8% of the votes. Will Chris maintain that comfortable lead, will Hank advance to get his desired Anna, will Marvin tie Jake again, how is it possible that the sum gives a result of 101%? Go Hank go! (sorry, I'm not objective) I'll keep you posted.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Data update. Hated Chris remains in first position with 52%, Hank the Boss is still a distant second with 26%, with 15% Jake the Snake is distancing himself from his direct rival Old Marvin, who has only 8% of the votes. Will Chris maintain that comfortable lead, will Hank advance to get his desired Anna, will Marvin tie Jake again, how is it possible that the sum gives a result of 101%? Go Hank go! (sorry, I'm not objective) I'll keep you posted.
Sure, this poll doesn't matter, I'm just showing the dev what people expect.Just like with the survey with Mr. Storm won and the dev said that we will see everyone in the game.Don't worry about this poll

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
"I'm unresponsive"
If I were you, I wouldn't have so much hope. Most of them are Chris fans. But I will always root for the penguin and the snake :cool::ROFLMAO:
But thanks for keeping us posted.

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sure, this poll doesn't matter, I'm just showing the dev what people expect.Just like with the survey with Mr. Storm won and the dev said that we will see everyone in the game.Don't worry about this poll
(y) That's basically what I was trying to say yesterday he just wants to know the opinion of his patrons but all characters mentioned will have their chance with Ana no matter what options they choose

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
1674852639700.png
Here's another reworked image of Anna before dinner with Chris and her husband. As you'd expect, Chris's eyes are distracted by her chest.

I'm still shooting for February to have the next update ready, but if that changes I'll let you know. The artist will have some more free time in February, so we'll get rolling.

Thanks!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2344691
Here's another reworked image of Anna before dinner with Chris and her husband. As you'd expect, Chris's eyes are distracted by her chest.

I'm still shooting for February to have the next update ready, but if that changes I'll let you know. The artist will have some more free time in February, so we'll get rolling.

Thanks!

Ana is doing very well for a woman who has just had a baby. Look how hot she is, her well-defined waist, you can even imagine her totally naked :love:
the artist did an excellent job bringing the old version of it, it's perfect

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes