3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I liked the update especially the scene with the pervert Chris he is Chick Piu if you know what I mean it's not a big deal if it were me would be honest :KEK:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
a choice to kill Chris..would be instantly chosen with an enthusiastic HELL FUCKIN YEAH!!
Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants vengeance, I might settle for a broken jaw, but the limits of what I would find justifiable in this situation likely exceed most people's. I can't help it, when you're a fan of Dexter with a wild imagination it really doesn't take much! I mean he doesn't know what I know, it would be so easy to slide that piercing hypodermic into his jugular.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
English mathertongues, please, an answer: How do you call a “slow burner thing” very moooore slow ?

• Haha
Reactions: sickqt

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ahhh... A Small consolation.... Hehe death should be added into this game...
Let me correct him why not a Futa like:this
Ah, I almost forgot, without foreplay he doesn't deserve it.
FqUbUPwWYAANVvS.jpg
damn, there really needs to be a reckoning for Chris..David needs to know what he is pulling and give him the beatdown he has coming.
I think we will have I don't know if David is good at fighting but him going to the gym already helps a little :WeSmart:
but in my opinion I wouldn't use brute force on this Chris' ass would pay for his sins that would be sweet revenge.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes