3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn i just realized when Chris was waving his twig and 2 veg in Anna's face, he was limp dick as fuck. Anna should have commented on that and tell him. hm if you really want me as bad as you say, shouldn't you be rock hard right now? guess you must be a fag trying to cover up and you really are trying to get to David instead of his wife....:LUL:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Well just tried most of the new update and wanna drop some quick thoughts before they vanish overnight. So first of all the people who complained about update must be either under false expectations of this game or the "clicker" types who don't read text and just look for renders. Fair enough, there are games I do that in as well, but time and place for everything - this is not a quick nut render art gallery, text matters and you are robbing yourself by skipping it. While I noticed some typos it was not often enough to bug me and can be ironed out at any part of development so no big deal.

It is good to get thoughts from characters now on different POV, it answers some questions and plants seeds of excitement for the future. Jake is actually growing on me, I hope he will be able to sever ties with Ms. Crazy Bitch a.k.a. Kendra and develop as a character you either like or don't like, but never puppet of the crazy on 100%.

I like that there are appearing choices in key moments for Anna to shape the future, hope the branching won't hinder development too much, but if not it is gonna be great down the line. I am actually finding myself to be interested in more than just next hot scene with Anna, now that we get more details revealed about some past businesses among other things.

Writing is good, buildup is sturdy, characters have spectrums and I can't wait future updates, thanks and good luck!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Kendra has to be left last to seal it with a big happy ending.:unsure: Would choose a suitable ring and release the furious Anna to do as she pleased lol type Kendra isn't just in it for the money and she's not giving up. For the second time she wants David and will do anything to get him.:HideThePain:
I don't know if everything is already defined in the tags part but I have a feeling that there will be new tags in the future
I agree with that, we all know sooner or later the head vampire has to die to get things back to normal.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
damn i just realized when Chris was waving his twig and 2 veg in Anna's face, he was limp dick as fuck. Anna should have commented on that and tell him. hm if you really want me as bad as you say, shouldn't you be rock hard right now? guess you must be a fag trying to cover up and you really are trying to get to David instead of his wife....:LUL:
Hahahahah that's what I couldn't understand if he wants her so much why didn't he get hard? And it's no use someone telling me he's a good guy and a knight and can control his excitement... because that's the opposite Chris is a fucking horny pervert I bet if it was David there something would move it even looks like his focus is David not Anna maybe at some point we will see him come out of the closet..:sneaky:
damn I wish Anna would have commented on this but it's not the end we can see her do it at some point it would be so hilarious if she said it to his face it would be the first humiliation now i understand why he is not with anyone poor "Jen"

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
it's easy to figure out that Chris is really a closeted fag. he tells Anna during text time that he watches David in the shower and gets hard and that's how he knows he is bigger..but what is really happening is that David is straight so Chris cannot make him get a boner so he is projecting his anger that David is straight by pretending to lust after Anna. and now Anna knows the truth because he Mr. Limp Dick when he has her right in front of him. sneaky there Mr. Palmer. now we know what is truly going on with Chris and why he can't find a woman to settle down with. he wants Anna to be his wingwoman when he goes to the gay bars...that's why he is really fine with being in the friend zone...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There for those who had doubts :KEK:
only way asshole Chris can get her pregnant is when he rapes her and if she has his rape baby which would look like satans spawn
View attachment 2439310
Lol just like that for him to get it. Because I never saw Anna excited or with desires there and if the asshole went that way the poor child would have frequent visits from priests
345.gif
it's easy to figure out that Chris is really a closeted fag. he tells Anna during text time that he watches David in the shower and gets hard and that's how he knows he is bigger..but what is really happening is that David is straight so Chris cannot make him get a boner so he is projecting his anger that David is straight by pretending to lust after Anna. and now Anna knows the truth because he Mr. Limp Dick when he has her right in front of him. sneaky there Mr. Palmer. now we know what is truly going on with Chris and why he can't find a woman to settle down with. he wants Anna to be his wingwoman when he goes to the gay bars...that's why he is really fine with being in the friend zone...
It's at this part that he already gave it away like what the fuck guy talks about the husband's dick of the woman he's trying to get. Even more giving details of how he saw David's penis :sneaky:
it's more than suspicious don't you think lol it seems we found out why all this desire for David I mean... Anna sorry for the mistake :BootyTime:
speaking of which, who must he have cheated on Jen with?
Did he think of anyone specific? :KEK:

:unsure: This only leads me to the conclusion that Dev is trying to hide Christopher's true feelings.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
I mean atleast the story is really good, but god damn what a cocktease this game is. Hope Anna's tits arent as disappointing as Alexias :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I mean atleast the story is really good, but god damn what a cocktease this game is. Hope Anna's tits arent as disappointing as Alexias :ROFLMAO:
That's how good it is it's going slowly but we'll be well rewarded in CH3 and don't worry Anna's breasts are the best so far the bra gives you an idea imagine just milk coming out :p
but the best is yet to come we still haven't seen Ana's mommy MILF is always an added bonus! Anna is already super hot imagine the woman who gave birth to her :love:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I don't like Chris, too, but seriously why nobody is overthinking Anna's behavior as well?

Chris wearing just a towel went uninvited into her bathroom (a very private space), while she was doing her morning routine. During his whole shower, Anna stayed in the bathroom in her underwear, while chatting with him. There is an inner monologue, but not very convincing, because the situation is very different to growing up with brothers and having to share a bathroom. After all Chris is not one of her siblings... It sounded more like a justification for herself to stay and tolerate Chris' intrusion into her bathroom.

Seriously no woman (being loyal to her husband) in real life would do so - being stubborn or not doesn't matter in this situation. It's just not plausible.
A loyal woman would have thrown Chris out of her bathroom asap (by becoming really angry, shouting at him or even threatening to call the cops and to have him thrown out of her house as last resort) or would have left the bathroom herself immediately.

The little inner monologue about her plan to hide, that Chris' intrusion makes her uncomfortable is not convincing, too. Because she is very well entitled to feel uncomfortable in her private bathroom wearing underwear only (the situation is definitively not the same as wearing swimwear in a public bath), while another man showers, who is constantly flirting with her and makes no secret about his desire to have sex with her.

She pretends to dislike it, but she lets all of it happen. Secretly Anna is enjoying the attention of the opposite sex, because her ego longs for it as a narcissist. It's also not just Kendra's doing... If Anna had a solid personality, Kendra would have no chance to manipulate her. (Best example is Marvin, you can reject his advances as player, but after the lunch with Kendra Anna considers teasing him.)
Since I believe in self-responsibility above all else, I think Anna is more to blame for what's coming than her seducers, who are simply trying to fuck her.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't like Chris, too, but seriously why nobody is overthinking Anna's behavior as well?

Chris wearing just a towel went uninvited into her bathroom while she was doing her morning routine. During his whole shower, Anna stayed in the bathroom in her underwear, while chatting with him. There is an inner monologue, but not very convincing, because the situation is very different to growing up with brothers and having to share a bathroom. After all Chris is not one of her siblings... It sounded more like a justification for herself to stay and tolerate Chris' intrusion into her bathroom.

Seriously no woman (being loyal to her husband) in real life would do so - being stubborn or not doesn't matter in this situation. It's just not plausible.

A loyal woman would have thrown Chris out of the bathroom asap (by becoming really angry, shouting at him or even threatening to call the cops and have him thrown out of her house as last resort).

The little inner monologue about her plan to hide, that Chris' intrusion makes her uncomfortable is not convincing, too. Because she is very well entitled to feel uncomfortable in her private bathroom wearing underwear only (the situation is definitively not the same as wearing swimwear in a public bath), while another man showers, who is constantly flirting with her and makes no secret about his wish to have sex with her.

She pretends to dislike it, but she lets all of it happen. Secretly Anna is enjoying the attention of the opposite sex, because her ego longs for it as a narcissist. It's also not just Kendra's doing... If Anna had a solid personality, Kendra would have no chance to manipulate her.
Well I've said it here many times she's not innocent but unfortunately we can't do anything in these situations I had no choice to leave the bathroom so the basic thing is to reject it because even in my underwear I wouldn't allow that to happen. Anna is actually a very bad character, you can't understand her (yes, she's going through a lot of hormonal problems) but where the hell is her attitude at these times as she's so cool with all this? And this story of her being so nice to everyone including this asshole is already getting weird like she's in the bathroom that's crossing some boundaries of kindness or being so nice to this idiot :HideThePain:

sometimes I miss the old Anna, the one from the beginning who said a lot of bad things about the guy who is now her friend, the big problem with that is that she opened up a lot to the wrong person man the bathroom scene is so surreal she was so calm and cool about everything oh she's not just enjoying it but loving all the attention she's getting but it's a big part of the fault it's also david's we can't forget that. I mean, they're both self-destructing by themselves.

yes we can't just blame Kendra/Chris and the rest who want to wreck her marriage or get in her panties I can't believe I'm saying this about Chris but I have to be realistic our dear Anna is already corrupted but doesn't blatantly show it like other characters do. Even if she does not realize that "me for example" it was like that in the beginning but finally that is changing with her letting it show who she really is as for Kendra she basically woke up the beast that Anna already had like the doctor (sorry I forgot the correct name ) anyway she said that Anna has super hormones maybe that's one of the reasons why she is that way but I still don't get away from the fact that she is narcissistic. Her desires were already there Anna just needed a little push to finally show her true colors.

I can't wait to get down there in CH3 to finally change all that and make her regret all the shit she did to the asshole It won't change much of what has already happened, but it's a good start. Only i want to have my own choices and reject a certain parasite soon lol

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes