3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i must admit after the way David gets fucked over not only by Kendra but by Chris too..and the way Anna behaves it seems that the wrecking of the marriage is going to be the most entertaining path in the game. however, a revenge path for David would be awesome. have him toughen up, dominate Anna and get some serious revenge on Kendra, Jake, Hank, Chris and everyone else trying to bang his wife would be a great joy to play too. so many ideas in my brain i can't choose just 1.... #NoMoreMr.NiceDavid...

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I will continue to hate-play this game until Chris is either murdered or castrated but I won't enjoy playing it one bit :ROFLMAO:
unfortunately the polls on Patreon show that Chris is the most popular for Gold Patrons, followed by Hank the boss, Marvin the old co-worker and finally Jack haha

Reactions: B@lubike

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
i must admit after the way David gets fucked over not only by Kendra but by Chris too..and the way Anna behaves it seems that the wrecking of the marriage is going to be the most entertaining path in the game. however, a revenge path for David would be awesome. have him toughen up, dominate Anna and get some serious revenge on Kendra, Jake, Hank, Chris and everyone else trying to bang his wife would be a great joy to play too. so many ideas in my brain i can't choose just 1.... #NoMoreMr.NiceDavid...
Great idea, but unfortunately, I can only name a few ntr stories where the mmc has the opportunity to get tougher and fight back.
Usually, in stories like this, they're a worthless punching bag, and it looks like this game is no exception.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I mean yeah OFC Anna will fuck Chris the boos Marvin and the creepy "uncle" on a "shitty marriage path" but it is still unclear if any of the choices will mean anything and a second path of MC being forthcoming and loyal and Anna picking the choices to establish boundries will be meaningful or not.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Not sure if it was just the path I chose, but the game ended in the middle of part 2. I got the feeling that the game had already reached part 3.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Not sure if it was just the path I chose, but the game ended in the middle of part 2. I got the feeling that the game had already reached part 3.
The game ends on part 2 Thursday morning, we are still a few updates away from part 3

Dec 29, 2021
Everyone hates Chris for being such an asshole and see him getting the bill for it in the future. The reality is that Anna is playing his game and it's only just beginning. She had an orgasm thinking about him, she had his cock in front of her face because she wanted it, he touched her anus with no problem. Dear moralists, he won a long time ago. :devilish:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Glad I read the comments first. I don't mind NTR in some situations, especially when you get the female perspective as well. I do mind it if the husband is a weakling with no spine, and if he enjoys watching/knowing about the cheating is even worse for me. I dislike that even if he is a NPC and I as the MC am doing the cuckolding.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
And so if any of you get butthurt because of the NTR content then this game is not for you.
Personally, I have butthurt due to the fact that the game positions itself as a story, where we ourselves shape the characters and decide the future of marriage, but in fact this is not so.
Characters are already shaped, we have no influence on their decisions, and relationships are doomed.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Personally, I have butthurt due to the fact that the game positions itself as a story, where we ourselves shape the characters and decide the future of marriage, but in fact this is not so.
Characters are already shaped, we have no influence on their decisions, and relationships are doomed.
For anyone who thinks Chris has already won or Anna is allowing him too much on the Loyalty path, . Or the choices don't matter

what the dev says about this game, these are his posts that I collected in their entirety.

Dev's words

,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.

Hello,
The renders are done for Anna's Monday, and I'm going to put everything together to release it, hopefully today. In the meantime, I want to post about the choices in APM. I told everyone I would make this post.
To be honest, this has been a difficult post to make. For one, I don't like spoiling anything. I know people want to know what directions the story goes, but I'm trying to pattern this like a real-life simulation. In life, you don't have a road map that tells you what's going to happen. You have to make decisions and deal with the outcomes of those decisions, especially in relationships like a marriage.
I also don't want to set expectations for myself in terms of how the story has to end. It really depends on time. The more time I have, the faster I can develop this, and the faster I develop it, the more content I can pack into the story, including introducing new characters and new routes. But I'm very careful not to make this too complex where it's going to take years to finish. Therefore, I don't want to spend time trying to manage the reader's expectations based on a road map I've laid out. I'd rather just continue to focus on producing the content. Things will become clearer as the story moves along.
All that said, I don't want you to be completely blind about the choices you make. I think the best way to give you an idea of the impact of them is to list some general comments and hints about the choices presented in the story so far through Part 1. I think after you finish Part 2 and see Anna's side, we can have another post like this.
Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some choices impact the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intent is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all facets of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn’t like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna’s trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he’s insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David’s not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1. You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Everyone hates Chris for being such an asshole and see him getting the bill for it in the future. The reality is that Anna is playing his game and it's only just beginning. She had an orgasm thinking about him, she had his cock in front of her face because she wanted it, he touched her anus with no problem. Dear moralists, he won a long time ago. :devilish:
It's not real hate, Chris is a means to an end. The story is designed in such a way that the toxic ex does anything to sabotage her ex's marriage, drives Anna into the hands of someone else. Her husband will cheat too. And chris is now one of those hands. The story will be very evil, dramatic and most of all sexual. :cool:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
For anyone who thinks Chris has already won or Anna is allowing him too much on the Loyalty path, . Or the choices don't matter

what the dev says about this game, these are his posts that I collected in their entirety.

Dev's words

,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.

Hello,
The renders are done for Anna's Monday, and I'm going to put everything together to release it, hopefully today. In the meantime, I want to post about the choices in APM. I told everyone I would make this post.
To be honest, this has been a difficult post to make. For one, I don't like spoiling anything. I know people want to know what directions the story goes, but I'm trying to pattern this like a real-life simulation. In life, you don't have a road map that tells you what's going to happen. You have to make decisions and deal with the outcomes of those decisions, especially in relationships like a marriage.
I also don't want to set expectations for myself in terms of how the story has to end. It really depends on time. The more time I have, the faster I can develop this, and the faster I develop it, the more content I can pack into the story, including introducing new characters and new routes. But I'm very careful not to make this too complex where it's going to take years to finish. Therefore, I don't want to spend time trying to manage the reader's expectations based on a road map I've laid out. I'd rather just continue to focus on producing the content. Things will become clearer as the story moves along.
All that said, I don't want you to be completely blind about the choices you make. I think the best way to give you an idea of the impact of them is to list some general comments and hints about the choices presented in the story so far through Part 1. I think after you finish Part 2 and see Anna's side, we can have another post like this.
Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some choices impact the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intent is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all facets of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn’t like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna’s trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he’s insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David’s not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1. You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.
Thanks, I read that, but it was relevant only before the release of this update.
I really expected Anna's point of view, where I could see her vision of relations with Chris, and as I wrote above - all I saw was crap in the style of "this is innocent flirting" and "he's not serious, it's just a joke"

The author writes that we have a choice. Where?
We don't get to choose if she sexts him, we don't get to choose if she sends him a picture, we don't get to choose how she reacts to Chris constantly grabbing her ass (in one scene, he practically shoved his hand between her legs ) and the fact that he constantly says that he wants to fuck her, we have no choice how she reacts to his presence in the shower, and so on.

Her weird "relationship" with Chris is cheating. This is already a fact. Her marriage is already dead.

Yes, David can be sweet and good simp and forgive her for everything, but then again, that doesn't change the fact that she's already cheated and their marriage is over.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks, I read that, but it was relevant only before the release of this update.
I really expected Anna's point of view, where I could see her vision of relations with Chris, and as I wrote above - all I saw was crap in the style of "this is innocent flirting" and "he's not serious, it's just a joke"

The author writes that we have a choice. Where?
We don't get to choose if she sexts him, we don't get to choose if she sends him a picture, we don't get to choose how she reacts to Chris constantly grabbing her ass (in one scene, he practically shoved his hand between her legs ) and the fact that he constantly says that he wants to fuck her, we have no choice how she reacts to his presence in the shower, and so on.

Her weird "relationship" with Chris is cheating. This is already a fact. Her marriage is already dead.

Yes, David can be sweet and good simp and forgive her for everything, but then again, that doesn't change the fact that she's already cheated and their marriage is over.
The game has only just begun. And it's far from over. And of course we have the choice. But the choice will probably be limited to which LI we will let go of a Anna or not. It doesn't look to me like there will be a faithful route. But the game is also designed for cheating and NTR. Accordingly we should also expect exactly that. If peopole are not enthusiastic about such an content, they should avoid the game

Reactions: Toushiro
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes