3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Personally, I have butthurt due to the fact that the game positions itself as a story, where we ourselves shape the characters and decide the future of marriage, but in fact this is not so.
Characters are already shaped, we have no influence on their decisions, and relationships are doomed.
It has been confirmed many times that in the ode of the game we make a choice and it will lead us to a logical end!
Yes, argument is inevitable, there will be problems in this family! But depending on your choice they can reconcile themselves:
- No one will cheat on anyone = happy ending!
- Anna will cheat once (or more than once), but in the end they will still make up and they will have a happy ending!
- Anna will go all out, but in the end she wants to save their marriage and family!
- Anna will go all out which will lead to divorce and the collapse of the family!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks, I read that, but it was relevant only before the release of this update.
I really expected Anna's point of view, where I could see her vision of relations with Chris, and as I wrote above - all I saw was crap in the style of "this is innocent flirting" and "he's not serious, it's just a joke"

The author writes that we have a choice. Where?
We don't get to choose if she sexts him, we don't get to choose if she sends him a picture, we don't get to choose how she reacts to Chris constantly grabbing her ass (in one scene, he practically shoved his hand between her legs ) and the fact that he constantly says that he wants to fuck her, we have no choice how she reacts to his presence in the shower, and so on.

Her weird "relationship" with Chris is cheating. This is already a fact. Her marriage is already dead.

Yes, David can be sweet and good simp and forgive her for everything, but then again, that doesn't change the fact that she's already cheated and their marriage is over.
You didn't read carefully

There was supposed to be a choice whether we wanted to send Chris photos or not. It was proposed by Dev, but people here on the forum started crying and under his patronage, and the dev unfortunately gave up on the idea, which was his big mistake. You're still pissed off !!! about it to this day.

,, The author writes that we have a choice. Where? ,, You keep making these choices even if you think I don't have them you will get the results of all your choices from CH1 and Ch2 in Ch3

Ch1 and Ch2 choices are kinetic

,, ,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Personally, I have butthurt due to the fact that the game positions itself as a story, where we ourselves shape the characters and decide the future of marriage, but in fact this is not so.
Characters are already shaped, we have no influence on their decisions, and relationships are doomed.
Just havin some laughter here. Spicing up the comment section.... My comment is not to be taken seriously.

Reactions: m4pII
Nov 8, 2020
The game has only just begun. And it's far from over. And of course we have the choice. But the choice will probably be limited to which LI we will let go of a Anna or not. It doesn't look to me like there will be a faithful route. But the game is also designed for cheating and NTR. Accordingly we should also expect exactly that. If peopole are not enthusiastic about such an content, they should avoid the game
It's time to stop with "if you don't like it avoid the game"-shit, because it's not that everyone is self-righteous zealot. The fact is that many people simply get attached to a character and would like to have their say, in a game, and this is especially true if Devs are not "honest" about where the game is going!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Perfect Marriage [v0.6.3] [Mr Palmer] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.58GB
Repack size: 309MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Thanks man but MacOS = does not work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So far, there are more signs that Anna wants sex outside of marriage than against it. Why should I, as a player, be the "good angel" on Anna's shoulder when the developer is giving me increasingly clear indications of Anna's development into a cheating wife.
NTR is also the desire for destruction, the desire for humiliation and desire to see other virtual characters suffer. Anyone who can't stand that shouldn't play this game.
I don't think there will be anything like a revenge path for David. Even if Anna learns at the end that it was all just an intrigue, she has profited from it until then, and when David takes her back, he accepts this. Also in this case he would be the loser.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Like others have pointed out there will definately be a faithfull route, but she will still make mistakes. What i am mostly looking forward too is how the developer plans too handle a route where she is not cheating in chapter 3 at the moment its difficult too imagine a true happy ending with so many bad people around the couple. Regarding last update she definately reacts differently too chris depending on points, mostly naughty points and chris points, without any points she more or less ignores him and she dismis any thoughts about him sexually very quickly, but with some points her internal thought change a lot.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mr_Palmer

1. But it was hopeless. There was no choice how Anne would react when Chris spanked her again in the bathroom, just like at dinner
2. Same with photos for Chris send or not /send
3. I have already rejected Marwin's advances twice, I hope I will have a choice whether Anna should tease him yes/no
3. This dialogue when Kendra talks to someone should be fixed, it should be in a separate dialog. For example, Kendra talks to the mysterious X.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
You didn't read carefully

There was supposed to be a choice whether we wanted to send Chris photos or not. It was proposed by Dev, but people here on the forum started crying and under his patronage, and the dev unfortunately gave up on the idea, which was his big mistake. You're still pissed off !!! about it to this day.

,, The author writes that we have a choice. Where? ,, You keep making these choices even if you think I don't have them you will get the results of all your choices from CH1 and Ch2 in Ch3

Ch1 and Ch2 choices are kinetic

,, ,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I'm already tired of writing the same thing) so briefly, for the last time, what I finally understood

Add something like that to the "developer notes", and remove the bullshit about choices and character shaping from the description of the game)
I assure you, most arguments will stop immediately.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Well we will see what happends and how the developer deals with his game, its not something i loose sleep over i tend too play different routes but i do feel that a game like this is stronger if there is a pure route there is more too loose then. I still believe what the developer have indicated, that there will be a route where she it not having sex with any other guys, if that is not the case well then its ofc a lie, it will not be the first time a developer have done this and it will not be the last but its not something i think too much about i will just move on.

• Thinking Face

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Let's be serious here, Chris only has his advantages in the game because of Dev and also the fact that he doesn't let the game be identical to this story here.
:unsure: and if by chance Jeke didn't have his protagonism today we'll become inverted roles but he's still one of Ana's main predators that already leaves me happy just for the fact that he is in both stories anyway in my opinion. Jeke is very badass so calm your balls because Anna is going to have a lot of fun with her real predators "JEKE is Anna's real stud codenamed snake" let's not forget Hank's tank and etc... She'll even take pictures with her Renaldo's black mamba or intern for Chris to enjoy. In her amusements around the office I will even now call her office wife 2.0 lol

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So far, there are more signs that Anna wants sex outside of marriage than against it. Why should I, as a player, be the "good angel" on Anna's shoulder when the developer is giving me increasingly clear indications of Anna's development into a cheating wife.
NTR is also the desire for destruction, the desire for humiliation and desire to see other virtual characters suffer. Anyone who can't stand that shouldn't play this game.
I don't think there will be anything like a revenge path for David. Even if Anna learns at the end that it was all just an intrigue, she has profited from it until then, and when David takes her back, he accepts this. Also in this case he would be the loser.
NTR just means someone gets stolen from an existing relationship and loading in someone else's bed. This has nothing to do with humilation or destruction. The story of how this happens can have countless faces. The perpetrator can also be a "white knight" rescuing someone from a toxic relationship, orthe flaring up of a long-ago romance. It can actually also be blackmail story. So no, humilation is not generally the point.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And the bathroom part we had no choice so it's best to bear it but I swear I wish there was something sharp in the bathroom to make a good hole in the son of a bitch that's what a false friend deserves or even more I don't see the point time to finally start Part 3 there we will have the choice we want so much but I hope from the bottom of my heart that David can get his revenge on everyone not just Kendra and Chris. I'll have my two happy endings which is turning her into a bitch and saving what's left of this marriage but it has to be said she doesn't deserve it I prefer her mother more wife-mother-in-law MILF food is always the tastiest :devilish:

• Haha

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
NTR just means someone gets stolen from an existing relationship and loading in someone else's bed. This has nothing to do with humilation or destruction. The story of how this happens can have countless faces. The perpetrator can also be a "white knight" rescuing someone from a toxic relationship, orthe flaring up of a long-ago romance. It can actually also be blackmail story. So no, humilation is not generally the point.
Yes that's true but here in this game it is.

Reactions: exazubi

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Mr_Palmer

1. But it was hopeless. There was no choice how Anne would react when Chris spanked her again in the bathroom, just like at dinner
2. Same with photos for Chris send or not /send
3. I have already rejected Marwin's advances twice, I hope I will have a choice whether Anna should tease him yes/no
3. This dialogue when Kendra talks to someone should be fixed, it should be in a separate dialog. For example, Kendra talks to the mysterious X.
That's what I think too, choices are always important in those moments not everyone wants old Marvin. But leave it to Kendra and I'll give him a good tease IT WILL be a cock strap for that son of a bitch oops I almost forgot he got two pictures of Ana on the beach sent by "Timothy" that gives me ideas and as I said before in some previous comments about her ex-boyfriends and as we already know one of these (ex) did bad things to her like left her even a little traumatized so I wouldn't rule out a possible appearance of one of them who knows they are be already working for Kendra.
damn X just hope he doesn't look like a certain VERY BIG character :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Y.Gromov

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm already tired of writing the same thing) so briefly, for the last time, what I finally understood

Add something like that to the "developer notes", and remove the bullshit about choices and character shaping from the description of the game)
I assure you, most arguments will stop immediately.
1. I agree with you on the first part. Anna is not a whore- so many times he has the opportunity to betray David with everything and somehow does not do it. I wonder why in Ch3 we will find out how we will play David and Anna alternately. , it's up to you whether she will be or not. Which you will see in Ch3. David is an idiot who doesn't spend time with his wife and I want to help him. so they have character. We can't change it, but we can suggest something to them.

2.I agree, but your choices matter even if you think they don't. You will get summation of these choices with Ch1+Ch2=Ch3.

There is no scene where Chris puts his hand between Anna's legs-Chris slaps the ass I'm pissed off about it all the time I don't have a choice

3. total bullshit no sex with chris. Sex will be in Ch3. grabs the ass answer 2 just like the pictures. Anna has known Chris for a long time and knows what a loser she is when she tries. Still, Chris says he's in this damn friend zone, he's trying to get out of it, but Anna keeps pushing him there.

4.Dangerous Flirting Anna thinks she has everything under control. It depends on what choices you make with Chris

5. Depends on what choices you make - so many times he has the opportunity to betray David with everything and somehow does not do it. I wonder why in Ch3 we will find out how we will play David and Anna alternately. there is such a chance to save this marriage without infidelity.

Why the creators of posts about elections, why should I lie? He would only lose followers. He wouldn't need a lie.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes