3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thought i said it CLEARLY... I'm not playing games where you have to wait multiple, let alone yearly, updates to see a woman get drilled !
Since that's how it is, don't play, but if you change your mind one day, go to (Developer Note) leave it alone, I make a point of showing it here it is

I intend to update every month, but I won't guarantee it. Some of the updates can be short, so if you don't like playing short updates, consider waiting for some updates to come out before playing them again.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the new character stenstromber or whatever the fuck his name is, just another old pervert that will be trying to get in Anna's pants by dangling the families money that he stole in front of her. i assume the choices with him will be something along the lines of..reject his offer cause he perving on her. or..be the slut he wants, fuck him and get the money. nothing new here. pathetic rich old bastard using his money to bed another hot young woman. just like in so many other games. pathetic..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
3. It's not sexting because Anna doesn't send him any nude pictures. It can be said that this may be an introduction to sexting in the future, but not necessarily. It annoys me too that I don't have choices when needed. Dev thinks you'll get choices in Ch3
I believe that everything will be resolved in Part 3 our problem is that we are still in the kinetic part, while it is not over we will basically not be able to do almost anything, just a few choices to define how your path will be in CH3 but those very few choices we have are not just important. They will define the behavior of both Mc's whether or not they will betray each other for their choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
in the end, i think Chris is actually the one Anna will cuck here. he is simping for her hard and he has just pissed Anna off big time with his bathroom antics. i think we will see Anna cut him off now and not be so responsive to his texting. i think Anna will eventually believe David is being framed and she has the photos Chris sends as evidence that Chris was a part of it. and that will really piss her off. i see a bad ending for Chris where she ghosts him and he becomes a loony stalker like Kendra...he ends up spying on Anna fucking Jake. Jake sees him and tells Kendra, and she runs him over with a car and kills him. so many ways to kill Chris, i keep thinking of new ones every day.. :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
in the end, i think Chris is actually the one Anna will cuck here. he is simping for her hard and he has just pissed Anna off big time with his bathroom antics. i think we will see Anna cut him off now and not be so responsive to his texting. i think Anna will eventually believe David is being framed and she has the photos Chris sends as evidence that Chris was a part of it. and that will really piss her off. i see a bad ending for Chris where she ghosts him and he becomes a loony stalker like Kendra...he ends up spying on Anna fucking Jake. Jake sees him and tells Kendra, and she runs him over with a car and kills him. so many ways to kill Chris, i keep thinking of new ones every day.. :devilish:
image0-2.gif
Jesus and I thought I was bad but I have to say the part of Ana having the concrete evidence on her cell phone that Chris was in the middle of all this is genius! Kendra will have to take her frustrations out on someone, I hope it's him two crazy people killing each other with one stone who knows in hell they didn't see a perfect couple for each other lol or a better revenge with David and Anna taking matters into their own hands later they can run away and change their names like Bonnie and Clyde :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Yeah I think if there is going to be unavoidable cheating it won't be with Chris TBH Anna seems fully aware of what a scumbag he is if you choose the top choices. He is stuck in the friend zone and is actually kind of pathetic when you think about it.

If David is forthecoming about his dads companies problems then mr Grant wont be able to use that to blindside Anna into fucking him for money (it will still be tempting I'm sure but she won't be emotional because it won't come out of the blue).

Marvin has no chance. Fat boss Anna hates heh as no chance unless she goes full slut and again David doesn't tell her about the company.

I think the only one Anna might fuck or fool around with irregardless of choice will be Jake. He is the one that so far whatever you choose she is still attracted to and thinks about and he doesnt have the air of suspicion about him. Now again depending on # of routes she might just makeout/blow him rather than fuck him if David doesn't cheat/is forthecoming about gym girl/warns her about Jake without coming across as a jealous bitch and then they can reconcile after.

I don't agree with people who say David is a bad husband though. Anna is hypersexual right now but they had just gone through a dry spell and a baby so his libido is already turned down and then he has super life altering stress right now he couldn't and she shouldn't expect him to just drop that and come home and fuck her. When your in a long term relationship you gotta make an effort to meet your partners needs but you gotta meet your own also doesn't make you a bad partner. My Fiancee and I are both Physicians and during residency when we were working 16 hour days and come home tired and stressed as fuuuucckkk our solution to the other one being horny after we worked a long shift was "yes you can fuck me while I'm sleeping - just don't wake me up" :ROFLMAO:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Don't make this game unavoidable NTR game also need vanilla ending

if you make Unavoidable NTR

Then put her husband in a cuckold type NTR

Cuckold doesn't cheating also husband involved
Did you read the story plot? This game is about a toxic ex who poses as a fried, exploits or creates relationship problems to drive her ex's wife and the husband into cheating and destroy their marriage. Accordingly, depending on the decision of the player, there will be avoidable and/or unavoidable cheating. But the game indeed is about cheating.

Cuckold, usually a form of sharing, doesn't fit in there at all. A vanilla ending, a faithfull route, is planned as far as i know. But this is not the main point of the story.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Did you read the story plot? This game is about a toxic ex who poses as a fried, exploits or creates relationship problems to drive her ex's wife and the husband into cheating and destroy their marriage. Accordingly it will be, depending on the decision of the player, there will be voidable and/or unavoidable cheating. But the game indeed is about cheating.

Cuckold, usually a form of sharing, doesn't fit in there at all. A vanilla ending, a faithfull route, is planned as far as i know. But this is not the main point of the story.
Where did you read that cheating will be inevitable?. Cheating can be avoided depending on your choices.

Reactions: Ass Fan

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
3. It's not sexting because Anna doesn't send him any nude pictures. It can be said that this may be an introduction to sexting in the future, but not necessarily. It annoys me too that I don't have choices when needed. Dev thinks you'll get choices in Ch3

Consider that Anna is very horny for sex because of her hormones. Especially since David doesn't give her much sex. Every erotic situation is like lighting a dynamite fuse for her. Plus some bad advice from Kendra's mom. And you have an explosive mixture. And that's why he sometimes behaves irrationally. And he tries to control his behavior as much as possible. before the explosion. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. But he tries to keep control.
Sigh. Dude. You are always over in the TAC thread riding Anne's ass for being a whore even though she is in a wide-open relationship and her husband loves everything she does. Then you come over here and white knight for Anna with a big bag of excuses for her shitty behavior when she is deceiving her husband and wiping her ass with their relationship. Because she is horny. Because hormones. Which is it? Make up your mind.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sigh. Dude. You are always over in the TAC thread riding Anne's ass for being a whore even though she is in a wide-open relationship and her husband loves everything she does. Then you come over here and white knight for Anna with a big bag of excuses for her shitty behavior when she is deceiving her husband and wiping her ass with their relationship. Because she is horny. Because hormones. Which is it? Make up your mind.
:ROFLMAO: Sigh It's just like you show up preaching your psychological morals.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Where did you read that cheating will be inevitable?. Cheating can be avoided depending on your choices.
That's called logic, common sense. Plus the story plot, which is designed for cheating. Not to mention that the developer didn't give the game an NTR warning without a good reason. Just read "more game info"

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I was hoping that the main theme of the story would be the depravity of the main character by her boss, but apparently not, just chris and chris and the boss probably every 2/3 episodes :((

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's called logic, common sense. Plus the story plot, which is designed for cheating. Not to mention that the developer didn't give the game an NTR warning without a good reason. Just read "more game info"
I don't know why the dev wrote these posts to lie to people here on the forum?

,, ,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man.

Reactions: Ass Fan

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
even though Anna is technically cheating by allowing Chris to disrepect both her and David with his texts, she doesn't see it that way. but she would see it that way if David finds out about it. and since Chris doesn't delete his texts, and David stays at his place, and probably does after Anna kicks him out, there is David's opportunity to check Chris' phone at some point during the stay. and then, shit is on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes