3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Summary of this update what we learned about the characters. It seems that sex predators are starting to hunt Anna

Jake Ventura
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don’t remember Stendtronber telling Anna to wear the panties he bought her for her wedding & the only way he would know if she was or not would be a flash or upskirt & speaking of upskirts I bet Marvin will buy the best shoe cam he can for his lunch with Anna and other spy cams in the breast pumping office :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don’t remember Stendtronber telling Anna to wear the panties he bought her for her wedding & the only way he would know if she was or not would be a flash or upskirt & speaking of upskirts I bet Marvin will buy the best shoe cam he can for his lunch with Anna and other spy cams in the breast pumping office :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I don't remember that either this update had some pretty confusing parts... hope Dev flashes us some of this scene like he did in Part 1 with Hank and his wife :unsure:
but by the way Marvin will be the grandpa camera he's going to premiere several movies of her if at some point he walks into your office you can get ready that something dirty he's already done there and he won't miss the chance to buy the famous Micro spy camera but that grandpa son of a bitch is not so technological will anyone help him with that? why not the intern I doubt it will hold up to much effort. Jokes aside I'm starting to like this pervert grandpa :KEK:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It is in this update that he calls Anna and tells her about the wedding gift she sent her for the wedding, which was underwear. It's just my theory that he'll definitely call a few days before dinner with Anna. He'll tell her to wear the underwear she's never worn to dinner.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I don't remember that either this update had some pretty confusing parts... hope Dev flashes us some of this scene like he did in Part 1 with Hank and his wife :unsure:
but by the way Marvin will be the grandpa camera he's going to premiere several movies of her if at some point he walks into your office you can get ready that something dirty he's already done there and he won't miss the chance to buy the famous Micro spy camera but that grandpa son of a bitch is not so technological will anyone help him with that? why not the intern I doubt it will hold up to much effort. Jokes aside I'm starting to like this pervert grandpa :KEK:
For completing Marwin's task, Kendra gives Marwin a reward and tells Anne to tease him. But Anna defends herself against it.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It is in this update that he calls Anna and tells her about the wedding gift she sent her for the wedding, which was underwear. It's just my theory that he'll definitely call a few days before dinner with Anna. He'll tell her to wear the underwear she's never worn to dinner.
He will definitely make her use it since she didn't do it at the wedding and at that time Ana wasn't pregnant and with the problems she has now. But it depends on us whether we accept it or not.:unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This error does not appear for the first time .This dialogue when Kendra is talking to I don't know who it should be fixed among other things it should look like this Kendra separate dialog Mr. X separate dialog because we have a lot of confusion and mess

I asked the dev a question about it and this is his answer

In both conversations she’s talking to Alexia. I’m only showing Kendra’s side of the conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2443380 View attachment 2443382
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think she should even worry about buying a toy, there's an ideal person to train her properly with Renaldo's black mamba AND BY THE WAY ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL ART and please don't stop bringing them or everyone here will go crazy the arts always keep me busy until the real fun happens in the game.;):coffee:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man,,

Is your post still up to date? Can you prevent Anna from cheating?

I also asked the dev if cheating Anna can be avoided? That's his answer

Yes you can prevent her from cheating. Some might say she’s already cheated, but everyone has different opinions on what’s considered cheating. Anna doesn’t think she’s cheated, and I agree with that. I don’t think it’s acceptable behavior if I’m David, but that doesn’t mean she cheated on him.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes