3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man,,

Is your post still up to date? Can you prevent Anna from cheating?

I also asked the dev if cheating Anna can be avoided? That's his answer

Yes you can prevent her from cheating. Some might say she’s already cheated, but everyone has different opinions on what’s considered cheating. Anna doesn’t think she’s cheated, and I agree with that. I don’t think it’s acceptable behavior if I’m David, but that doesn’t mean she cheated on him.
Yeah and she probly doesn’t consider hand jobs or blowjobs cheating either, as long as she’s doing it to guys, god forbid David stares at a girl too long and he’s accused of cheating. Fucking double standards bitch, why don’t we just let Bill Clinton work there too :ROFLMAO:
9AE848C1-1487-4E63-9BD3-3B26289A8BF2.gif

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
for me, the storyline involving David trying to find out who has set him up will be interesting. in the original story, he hears the name Kendra Dean and puts it together quickly. in this game though, dev has her change her original name that David knew her by as Janet something. so the name Kendra Dean will not clue David in to who she is. once he sees her however, shit will hit the fan. by that time i assume Anna will be cheating with Jake or maybe someone else if the player allows it. the choice for Anna to cheat and who she cheats with seems to be something we can choose for her. but as long as David gets wind of Chris and his attempts to fuck his wife and then beats the ever living shit outta him, i will be happy with whatever else happens. that's right Mr. Palmer, that is all i really want out of this game. is to kill Chris in the most drawn out way possible..did i mention i hate Chris?:mad:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
for me, the storyline involving David trying to find out who has set him up will be interesting. in the original story, he hears the name Kendra Dean and puts it together quickly. in this game though, dev has her change her original name that David knew her by as Janet something. so the name Kendra Dean will not clue David in to who she is. once he sees her however, shit will hit the fan. by that time i assume Anna will be cheating with Jake or maybe someone else if the player allows it. the choice for Anna to cheat and who she cheats with seems to be something we can choose for her. but as long as David gets wind of Chris and his attempts to fuck his wife and then beats the ever living shit outta him, i will be happy with whatever else happens. that's right Mr. Palmer, that is all i really want out of this game. is to kill Chris in the most drawn out way possible..did i mention i hate Chris?:mad:
At the end of Ch1, David says he needs to talk to Alexa. I think he'll find out from her that he's being framed?

Reactions: Ass Fan

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
How about just avoiding that route? I'm sure there will be a route where you can really kick his ass (y)
But throwing him out of the game completely would destroy a large part of the story. Kendra needs an ally to give us a hard time :cool:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
of course another option would be for Anna to tell David everything that Chris has been up to. they then decide to teach Chris a harsh lesson by having Anna invite Chris over under the illusion that she has decided to let him fuck her. then, they knock him out, tie him up and wait for him to awaken. Anna then goes to him and tells him, you will never have me. you are a delusional fuck who has tried to drive a wedge between David and I by conspiring with Kendra to make me believe that David cheated on me. then David beats his ass, but leaves him awake. Anna then jumps on David telling him how hot it was watching him beat Chris to a bloody pulp. then the fuck like rabbits while Chris watches balling his eyes out. David and Anna both taunt him relentlessly and then at the end, Anna tells David to come all over Chris' face and put him in his place as the cucked loser he is.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
At the end of Ch1, David says he needs to talk to Alexa. I think he'll find out from her that he's being framed?
That's why I can't wait to start CH3 right away with the expectation of David with him going to talk to Alexia about it. But I don't know maybe she won't show up I hope that's not the case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will definitely be different, Dev already warned us about it. With Part 3 being completely from scratch no resemblance to the original story but on the other hand, David's part finding out who hired her and etc. Clues he would have would be interesting...:unsure: now we have to know where will David find her?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
:unsure: Well at the pace of the game maybe Part 3 will start in October or November if nothing stops the Dev until then. Now on the sexual part, I think it's more likely that it will happen next year
Even on the naughty path, with the very last scene, Chris is miles away to be able to do anything more than gropping.
For me he burned himself with Anna in that scene because she reacts the same what ever path you are in.
It seems to me that the pace will be very slow.

A kind of torture.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Yeah and she probly doesn’t consider hand jobs or blowjobs cheating either, as long as she’s doing it to guys, god forbid David stares at a girl too long and he’s accused of cheating. Fucking double standards bitch, why don’t we just let Bill Clinton work there too :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2444257
Based on bill Clinton, handjob and blow job is not sex

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2444257
I asked Dev another question and this is his answer

But I'll be able to avoid Anna giving someone a bj,hj,tj?

Yes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
CH3 begins this summer.... Still a few updates | Thursday and Friday (not sure about the weekend, we just have to wait and see DEVs take on that)
View attachment 2445714
He normally maintained an average of 36-37 days for each update, but spent 77 days on the last update (the longest in the game apart from the first one). I like that he is optimistic and wants to get back to previous averages, but the story is going to get complicated, although on the other hand Anna almost didn't show up on Thursday in David's week, on Friday she doesn't appears, and on Saturday she only appears in the last scene. So the artist can focus on updates and only a bit in redoing past updates.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes