3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dean28

Nov 30, 2021
a very beautiful game with beautiful storyline and pls do give updates sooner with more of closure scenes with the wife and chris, both horn dogs are obnoxiously perfect for the lust filled affair with great sex scenes behind the back of the husband as the husband is also getting one behind his wife. best of the luck for the future updates im in love with this games and eagerly waiting for getting more and more and more more of updates and graphic content if possibe only, just a request from a fan. lot of love to creator of the game

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Even on the naughty path, with the very last scene, Chris is miles away to be able to do anything more than gropping.
For me he burned himself with Anna in that scene because she reacts the same what ever path you are in.
It seems to me that the pace will be very slow.

A kind of torture.
Chris the deluded let him continue... with his empty hopes I want more is for him to burn himself.:love:
Even more so after seeing how he behaved around a little baby, the son of a bitch is sick leave him with his votes and always winning it for me it doesn't matter because who's going to deflower Anna Is her boss first or Jake/Mr. Stenstromber's because he is an old acquaintance of hers, Chris will be in the friendzone forever :KEK:
yes the pace will be slow even because we haven't seen Anna interact much with the other guys yet.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I asked Dev another question and this is his answer

But I'll be able to avoid Anna giving someone a bj,hj,tj?

Yes
Having control over who Anna will give blowjobs is already a good way to go, I still think Renaldo is the best choice to make her look very professional.;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
of course another option would be for Anna to tell David everything that Chris has been up to. they then decide to teach Chris a harsh lesson by having Anna invite Chris over under the illusion that she has decided to let him fuck her. then, they knock him out, tie him up and wait for him to awaken. Anna then goes to him and tells him, you will never have me. you are a delusional fuck who has tried to drive a wedge between David and I by conspiring with Kendra to make me believe that David cheated on me. then David beats his ass, but leaves him awake. Anna then jumps on David telling him how hot it was watching him beat Chris to a bloody pulp. then the fuck like rabbits while Chris watches balling his eyes out. David and Anna both taunt him relentlessly and then at the end, Anna tells David to come all over Chris' face and put him in his place as the cucked loser he is.
Great idea. It just doesn't fit the story plot

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Seems Dev has a problem to show nudity in the game...so i give up hope to see any hot scenes like full naked bodies or close up penetration in any future update .
But the renders and story are great. But thats not why i am here...;-)
If it continues that way the adult content warning can get removed and "censored" tag added.

Reactions: Panos550

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Loved it, actual believeable writing instead of the usual day one BBC insta-corruption just add pervy landlord nonsense. That chick was corrupted to begin with if it was that easy dudes, you don't need a counter on your game.(My sarcasm refers to weaker plot games that flood f95 not this gem by the way)
I was sad when this finished to be honest thanks for the quality story+art..... and I saw the Author asking on patreon which side story most interests people for future content....For me it would be the guy with Anna's Father's Fortune and the weird maintenance man. Yeah I have a thing for the ugly underdog getting lucky, sue me... Especially if they are defiling unattainable princess's ...atleast its not incest again right>? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Firebless

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Seems Dev has a problem to show nudity in the game...so i give up hope to see any hot scenes like full naked bodies or close up penetration in any future update .
But the renders and story are great. But thats not why i am here...;-)
If it continues that way the adult content warning can get removed and "censored" tag added.
I think it's intentional not to show nudity. Which we will see in Ch3

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes