3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Hey since Chris is the villain here. Let's forget about Kendra for now we need a hero to end him like "Mighty Darren" if Dev uses him well in this story it would be perfect for the hatred they have for each other.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: Hey since Chris is the villain here. Let's forget about Kendra for now we need a hero to end him like "Mighty Darren" if Dev uses him well in this story it would be perfect for the hatred they have for each other.
He will not forget that Darena's weakness is naivety. As a child, he fell into Kendra's trap with a fraudulent business.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Things that I am intrigued.
What else could find Timothy?
How could Anna motivate lazy Rafi and his expected BBC?
Was the shop boss the first?
What lingerie will wear Anna with Stenstromber?
Will be Marvin able to make enough comfortable the lactating area?
Will be Kendra satisfied with Marvin services?
Will Anna bear Hank's pressure?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What else could find Timothy? - More photos of Anna in a bikini maybe very skimpy? from student days

How could Anna motivate lazy Rafi and his expected BBC? - I don't have an international tag in the BBC game, who is it because I forgot?

Was the shop boss the first? - I don't understand what's going on here

What lingerie will wear Anna with Stenstromber? -He will ask Anna to wear the lingerie he sent her as a wedding gift, and Anna has never worn it.

Will be Marvin able to make enough comfortable the lactating area? - rather, she will do something in this room

Will be Kendra satisfied with Marvin services? - sabotage this room, e.g. damage the lock, install a camera, move the temperature sensor, the room will be very hot or cold.

Will Anna bear Hank's pressure? hard to say

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
well if Chris ends up being the first that Anna cheats with, that will make the betrayal a lot more painful for David. and that seems to be what alot of sick fucks that are his patrons are after. all i gotta say to his patrons that voted that way, is you can all go fuck yerselves...
I wonder what did you expect? That's exactly what the story plot is about. And chris won't be the only one. There's also Jake, Marvin and Hank. There are probably more to come. Why are the patreons sick just because they love something that is planned in this game anyway? I think more you are wrong here.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
she walks into the bathroom with Chriss naked and pretends to be indignant
earlier she had walked around the house with his hand on her ass :LOL:

I don't like Chriss but he's the only one who takes off his panties in this game
Wrong, she was in the bathroom first, he creeped in the bathroom like a rapist. He was told by David to use the hall bathroom not to go into their bedroom cause she will showering and getting ready for work. Chris is already guilty of sexual harrassment and assault, but we know Anna will never file charges on her Besty and he knows he can take advantage of this, get very rapey vibes from him that will get worse if she doesn’t stop him cold

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Wrong, she was in the bathroom first, he creeped in the bathroom like a rapist. He was told by David to use the hall bathroom not to go into their bedroom cause she will showering and getting ready for work. Chris is already guilty of sexual harrassment and assault, but we know Anna will never file charges on her Besty and he knows he can take advantage of this, get very rapey vibes from him that will get worse if she doesn’t stop him cold
He is indeed a very inquisitive admirer. In contrast to ake, who is much more subtle. But none of them is a rapist. And whether she stops him or not is up to us :p

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Not only does Patrons love him in every poll, it's always Chris who wins there. But, do what? What matters to me in all of this are the choices we will have, I don't want to be forced accept this asshole :HideThePain:
I'd rather have my balls blue than take any action with this motherfucker and hey I have a theory maybe this whole thing with Chris is just to open her mind to give herself into other guys arms not HIS FIRST. Just imagine how hilarious shit that would be. And in my opinion, the one who has a great chance to have sex with her first is Hank for everything he has done for her so far and Anna sees him as something paternal not to mention that she defended him when David talks about the problems of the company is really with chris advances he won't have that pussy any sooner than he thinks the friendzone barrier won't be broken so easily a proof of that was the bathroom scene but let's see how everything changes when anna got the news of the fake cheating and to whom she will resort to a future revenge she will run into the arms of the false friend as we already know but who will it be?? The first guy to know I believe is Jake-Snake on Kendra's own advice :unsure:
Yes. If dev is planning to use Chris for Anna’s first time cheating, I will use every choices to save the marriage.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Not only does Patrons love him in every poll, it's always Chris who wins there. But, do what? What matters to me in all of this are the choices we will have, I don't want to be forced accept this asshole :HideThePain:
I'd rather have my balls blue than take any action with this motherfucker and hey I have a theory maybe this whole thing with Chris is just to open her mind to give herself into other guys arms not HIS FIRST. Just imagine how hilarious shit that would be. And in my opinion, the one who has a great chance to have sex with her first is Hank for everything he has done for her so far and Anna sees him as something paternal not to mention that she defended him when David talks about the problems of the company is really with chris advances he won't have that pussy any sooner than he thinks the friendzone barrier won't be broken so easily a proof of that was the bathroom scene but let's see how everything changes when anna got the news of the fake cheating and to whom she will resort to a future revenge she will run into the arms of the false friend as we already know but who will it be?? The first guy to know I believe is Jake-Snake on Kendra's own advice :unsure:
Who cares? This is a game of NTR. And chris is one of Anna's Li. Some love him, others hate him. I like him, but I can't oath Hank for that. I don't like these fat guys. Others love him. So no reason to argue. Everyone picks the Li they like. Fine thing (y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Who cares? This is a game of NTR. And chris is one of Anna's Li. Some love him, others hate him. I like him, but I can't oath Hank for that. I don't like these fat guys. Others love him. So no reason to argue. Everyone picks the Li they like. Fine thing (y)
:ROFLMAO: I choose David

Reactions: Ass Fan and exazubi

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
well, i personally what a dark scene in game.
and if this comment get 13+ likes that means people are serious about it and Dev should consider it once.
in short, anyone (chris, jake, marvin, hank, our anyone with dick but not david) should fuck Anna in front of her daughter.
let's say chris.
Anna got pretty miserable after David action, Anna is drunk.
David is out of home.
Chris came in.
Anna being hyper sexually and over stressed allow Chris in.
now she's being fucked in front of daughter.
after having sex consentual or forced.
she looks into daughter eyes and regret.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes