3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The guy is too badass he's in all this out of necessity but he's also a knight and he wants to help Anna with her itches that hungry tigress will be well fed by him. At least here he's not trying to pretend to be David's friend to get in his wife's panties he could do that but he's not that kind of guy :cool:
with him things are simpler and more direct.
(y) :ROFLMAO: Jake refused old fish Marvin to rejoin the Stalkers forum and take some amazing close-up photos of Annie. :ROFLMAO: A true knight in shining armor.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i gotta admit, even though Jake is only doing this because he needs money, his character is way more likeable than Chris. i do hope that at some point Jake meets Chris in the bar again and they compare notes on their progress with Anna. Chris shows Jake the pics Anna sent him cause he thinks he is so close to fucking her, then Jake laughs, pulls out his phone and shows Chris videos of Anna choking on his dick and taking it in all her holes. pan back to Chris who is crying like a bitch and runs out of the bar and then jumps off a cliff. :devilish: :devilish::devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ass fan

It's Jake's character from this story that comes back here on the forum like a boomerang

,,In fact that was the reason he was now working for MPMS. Jake's last company had dismissed him on the grounds of sexual harassment. As if seducing some of the female staff wasn't bad enough, fucking the boss' wife and their daughter, although not at the same time; most certainly was. Sadly his argument in defense that the wife and daughter had proved to be more than willing to engage in sexual activities with him so it wasn't technically sexual harassment; had fallen on deaf ears. But they gave him a glowing reference just to get rid of him,,

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) :ROFLMAO: Jake refused old fish Marvin to rejoin the Stalkers forum and take some amazing close-up photos of Annie. :ROFLMAO: A true knight in shining armor.
:FacePalm:Damn it, he got a little wrong on that one. It wouldn't be too bad to see a little more of Anna.
image0-3.gif
i gotta admit, even though Jake is only doing this because he needs money, his character is way more likeable than Chris. i do hope that at some point Jake meets Chris in the bar again and they compare notes on their progress with Anna. Chris shows Jake the pics Anna sent him cause he thinks he is so close to fucking her, then Jake laughs, pulls out his phone and shows Chris videos of Anna choking on his dick and taking it in all her holes. pan back to Chris who is crying like a bitch and runs out of the bar and then jumps off a cliff. :devilish: :devilish::devilish:
:D Yes, I recognize that too. I think we'll see both meet again in the same place as always yeah it would be nice to see them comparing your progress cool would be Jake saying something like "yeah did you get these pics" i think they will be your last but don't worry buddy i have some videos here of Anna riding me all night if you want see them *chris* oh yeah shit i want to see...:p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: robrize2169

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ass fan

It's Jake's character from this story that comes back here on the forum like a boomerang

,,In fact that was the reason he was now working for MPMS. Jake's last company had dismissed him on the grounds of sexual harassment. As if seducing some of the female staff wasn't bad enough, fucking the boss' wife and their daughter, although not at the same time; most certainly was. Sadly his argument in defense that the wife and daughter had proved to be more than willing to engage in sexual activities with him so it wasn't technically sexual harassment; had fallen on deaf ears. But they gave him a glowing reference just to get rid of him,,
(y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game is kind of set up as a Russian nesting doll of cuckoldry. Chris is trying to cuck David, Jake is trying to cuck Chris, Marvin is trying to cuck Jake, and Hank is trying to cuck them all but will probably be cucked by Renaldo. I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody but all that I really know is that the tsunami of dick roaring toward Anna's pussy needs to crest sooner or later. No matter the results, there are gonna be a lot of butthurt from this confederation of beta males trying to play alpha. What a fucking clown car of maladjusted malcontents.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This game is kind of set up as a Russian nesting doll of cuckoldry. Chris is trying to cuck David, Jake is trying to cuck Chris, Marvin is trying to cuck Jake, and Hank is trying to cuck them all but will probably be cucked by Renaldo. I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody but all that I really know is that the tsunami of dick roaring toward Anna's pussy needs to crest sooner or later. No matter the results, there are gonna be a lot of butthurt from this confederation of beta males trying to play alpha. What a fucking clown car of maladjusted malcontents.
Renaldo is a guy who doesn't want to drive drunk David home from Chris. Because he's afraid David will throw up in his car. Only Chris asks Renaldo to take him. the one who stole Annie's panties and hit them so hard they faded? But this Renaldo is not in the poll?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sadowdark
Fuck so it's basically David and Jake being accused of something they didn't do in this story now I understand why he accepted the offer to seduce Anna.:unsure:
Of course, both were different. Jake even had sex with the boss's wife. Now that's cool, but does this even seem like a setup by his wife?
they certainly were willing to give themselves to him. But then you don't think that was a setup "like" him taking his wife that's ok... but the daughter on other occasions is possible because he's a handsome guy and everything but when it comes to power彡money envy is great maybe Jake would be promoted and they set him up and then it turned out in my theory already talking about it can happen with Anna we have a person who can make it a reality there like "Bridget"
a little different with Anna from her photos and casual sex spreading across the company

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Renaldo is a guy who doesn't want to drive drunk David home from Chris. Because he's afraid David will throw up in his car. Only Chris asks Renaldo to take him. the one who stole Annie's panties and hit them so hard they faded? But this Renaldo is not in the poll?
no Renaldo is the guy that works at David's company and David tells us that Renaldo was hitting on Anna during a staff party while dancing with her. since you know, David doesn't dance, until Alexia gets him out there on the dance floor and gives Chris the perfect opportunity to add another douche move to his ever growing list of shit that will get him beaten to a bloody pulp by an enraged David once he finds out about it..and i do hope he does cause i so want to see Chris get his face smashed in by David. similar to the way Tyballs get his done by MC in BADIK..:cool:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
"Correcting" bro Renaldo is the one who has disagreements with David about the Parker company and that he could be a better boss and etc. The right thing is Leonard after taking the photos of David/Alexia is he who says that about not taking them in the car for fear of vomiting there

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Renaldo already appeared in one of the polls if I'm not mistaken, it was with Mc's mother also appearing along with intern and the friend of Anna's late father :unsure:

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
What else could find Timothy? - More photos of Anna in a bikini maybe very skimpy? from student days

How could Anna motivate lazy Rafi and his expected BBC? - I don't have an international tag in the BBC game, who is it because I forgot?

Was the shop boss the first? - I don't understand what's going on here

What lingerie will wear Anna with Stenstromber? -He will ask Anna to wear the lingerie he sent her as a wedding gift, and Anna has never worn it.

Will be Marvin able to make enough comfortable the lactating area? - rather, she will do something in this room

Will be Kendra satisfied with Marvin services? - sabotage this room, e.g. damage the lock, install a camera, move the temperature sensor, the room will be very hot or cold.

Will Anna bear Hank's pressure? hard to say
About Rafi there is a conversation in the meal between Kendra and Anna:

a "And to make matters worse, this intern named Rafi that I have on the Harper case is lazy!"

k "Oh yes, you got stuck with a bad one."

a "But why? The Harper case needs someone experienced. Why would Hank let this happen?"

(…)

k "The rumor is that Hank hired your intern quickly before an investigation happened into his hiring practices, because the kid’s a minority. He wasn't the only one swiftly hired either."

k "Hank barely interviewed the kid, and it turns out this intern didn’t even finish school. He has no degree."

a "That’s hard for me to believe."

k "Is it? Or is it totally believable?"

a "Well, I guess it’s totally believable. But ugh! I get stuck with him on this case?"

k "Maybe our dear pig of a leader is trying to test you..."

About a past relation, previous to College, there are many thoghts of Anna about a bad realtionship. My bet is the boss of the shop where she worked. First there is on Monday a thoughts of Anna whan David ask for a blowjob:

a_ "What's with David asking for a blowjob? That hasn't been a topic in a long time. He knows how uncomfortable it makes me."

a_ "*sigh* Maybe it's time I finally get over my bad memory."

a_ "That was years ago... all in the past... just one experience with a person I've erased from my memory. It's time I move on."

a_ "But it's so hard to shake that old memory. The cum tasted so bad, and his penis smelled of sweat. I get nauseous just thinking about it."

a_ "I've always been weird about putting things into my mouth since then, and I have this crazy fear that I'll vomit if I do it again."

a_ "David's been so patient with me. He's never pressured me, not like my former college boyfriends tried to do."

On Tuesday, when Chris asks Anna about the number of lovers she has had, she answer 4 but thinks another thing:

"David's my fourth."

a_ "There's actually been five, but one of them is dead to me and doesn't count."

And on Wednesday in the meal with Kendra, when Kendra is asking Anna about her life and sex experience:

a "The only time I had to myself was when I worked my job at a department store in the mall, but even then, my boss had to report to my father on whether I was behaving."

a_ "If only my father knew the truth..."

(…)

k "Were you a virgin when you started college?"

a "No... I mean, I had... a boyfriend when I was in high school... who I had sex with... many times."

a_ "Who is dead to me now. But I’m not going to talk about that."

a "It wasn’t fulfilling though... it was awkward and uncomfortable."

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
MC "All in the past... just an experience with a person I erased from my memory"
I don't know huh my dear Anna I think you might have a chance to see him again and your old memories might return...

Adolfo
Good thing you mentioned that part because I have a theory that this particular ex-boyfriend could very well pop up again since Kendra wants to know everything about her new friend's past and present.:unsure:
Like:he might even already be working for Kendra there are new guys popping up in every pro-group update (KEN) and I wouldn't be surprised if one of her exes was involved in this.
oops KEN. It's a nickname I gave to the crazy Kendra group :KEK:

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No. We haven't seen Renaldo yet. We've only heard him on the phone and gotten David's impression of him as yet another horn dog who wants to fuck his wife. They all really should start a fraternal lodge or a softball league or something.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
About Rafi there is a conversation in the meal between Kendra and Anna:

a "And to make matters worse, this intern named Rafi that I have on the Harper case is lazy!"

k "Oh yes, you got stuck with a bad one."

a "But why? The Harper case needs someone experienced. Why would Hank let this happen?"

(…)

k "The rumor is that Hank hired your intern quickly before an investigation happened into his hiring practices, because the kid’s a minority. He wasn't the only one swiftly hired either."

k "Hank barely interviewed the kid, and it turns out this intern didn’t even finish school. He has no degree."

a "That’s hard for me to believe."

k "Is it? Or is it totally believable?"

a "Well, I guess it’s totally believable. But ugh! I get stuck with him on this case?"

k "Maybe our dear pig of a leader is trying to test you..."

About a past relation, previous to College, there are many thoghts of Anna about a bad realtionship. My bet is the boss of the shop where she worked. First there is on Monday a thoughts of Anna whan David ask for a blowjob:

a_ "What's with David asking for a blowjob? That hasn't been a topic in a long time. He knows how uncomfortable it makes me."

a_ "*sigh* Maybe it's time I finally get over my bad memory."

a_ "That was years ago... all in the past... just one experience with a person I've erased from my memory. It's time I move on."

a_ "But it's so hard to shake that old memory. The cum tasted so bad, and his penis smelled of sweat. I get nauseous just thinking about it."

a_ "I've always been weird about putting things into my mouth since then, and I have this crazy fear that I'll vomit if I do it again."

a_ "David's been so patient with me. He's never pressured me, not like my former college boyfriends tried to do."

On Tuesday, when Chris asks Anna about the number of lovers she has had, she answer 4 but thinks another thing:

"David's my fourth."

a_ "There's actually been five, but one of them is dead to me and doesn't count."

And on Wednesday in the meal with Kendra, when Kendra is asking Anna about her life and sex experience:

a "The only time I had to myself was when I worked my job at a department store in the mall, but even then, my boss had to report to my father on whether I was behaving."

a_ "If only my father knew the truth..."

(…)

k "Were you a virgin when you started college?"

a "No... I mean, I had... a boyfriend when I was in high school... who I had sex with... many times."

a_ "Who is dead to me now. But I’m not going to talk about that."

a "It wasn’t fulfilling though... it was awkward and uncomfortable."
I think Rafi is some Radom guy, and so is the shop owner. We don't need any more guests for this game, you know how long we would wait for an update:eek:. Especially since I don't have them in the poll.It's more like Timothy would fit better than Rafi

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo and Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
"Correcting" bro Renaldo is the one who has disagreements with David about the Parker company and that he could be a better boss and etc. The right thing is Leonard after taking the photos of David/Alexia is he who says that about not taking them in the car for fear of vomiting there
:ROFLMAO: My mistake, I'm confusing Renaldo with Leonardo

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Renaldo already appeared in one of the polls if I'm not mistaken, it was with Mc's mother also appearing along with intern and the friend of Anna's late father :unsure:
That's what I remember, and the old fox, Mr. Garrett Stormberg, won the vote. And that intern could be Timoty?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: My mistake, I'm confusing Renaldo with Leonardo
Normal bro, who here hasn't already made a mistake many times with me, many went unnoticed and there was time to do the good old edition...:WeSmart::KEK:
That's what I remember, and the old fox, Mr. Garrett Stormberg, won the vote. And that intern could be Timoty?
Yes, that's right the old fox won the intern can be right:unsure:
the problem is that we still do not see what they look like? My anxiety to see them is very big like Mr. Garrett Stormberg, he's older than Darren, the problem is if he's more chubby lol
here we already have one penguin, we can't have two
this fox, on the other hand, must take some pills if his desire is to have sex with the tigress Anna. Because I doubt he'll put up with it naturally :sneaky:
image0-2.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Normal bro, who here hasn't already made a mistake many times with me, many went unnoticed and there was time to do the good old edition...:WeSmart::KEK:

Yes, that's right the old fox won the intern can be right:unsure:
the problem is that we still do not see what they look like? My anxiety to see them is very big like Mr. Garrett Stormberg, he's older than Darren, the problem is if he's more chubby lol
here we already have one penguin, we can't have two
this fox, on the other hand, must take some pills if his desire is to have sex with the tigress Anna. Because I doubt he'll put up with it naturally :sneaky:
View attachment 2452050
Mr. Garrett Stormberg -nickname old fox should now be skinny

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes