3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
well, i personally what a dark scene in game.
and if this comment get 13+ likes that means people are serious about it and Dev should consider it once.
in short, anyone (chris, jake, marvin, hank, our anyone with dick but not david) should fuck Anna in front of her daughter.
let's say chris.
Anna got pretty miserable after David action, Anna is drunk.
David is out of home.
Chris came in.
Anna being hyper sexually and over stressed allow Chris in.
now she's being fucked in front of daughter.
after having sex consentual or forced.
she looks into daughter eyes and regret.
Wow, well I'm no judging all of us have our likes but that is depressing. I would prefer that we had the option to make Anna cheat consensually, forced or choose her emotions during the act.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
and if this comment get 13+ likes that means people are serious about it and Dev should consider it once.
in short, anyone (chris, jake, marvin, hank, our anyone with dick but not david) should fuck Anna in front of her daughter.
let's say chris.
David is out of home.
Chris came in.
:sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes. If dev is planning to use Chris for Anna’s first time cheating, I will use every choices to save the marriage.
(y) One of my goals is to save this marriage and now even more so given the latest update. Like Anna has her issues is obvious but if it weren't for that I bet my ass Chris wouldn't even have a chance to flirt with her. And as I know that, just play from the beginning and you will see the hatred she has for him and it has nothing to do with her accepting who he is later... the problem is her super hormones raging since she is not getting attention from who is expected idiot david and if it wasn't for husband chris wouldn't know 90% of her secrets and etc.
Who cares? This is a game of NTR. And chris is one of Anna's Li. Some love him, others hate him. I like him, but I can't oath Hank for that. I don't like these fat guys. Others love him. So no reason to argue. Everyone picks the Li they like. Fine thing (y)
I care, I've played many NTR games and not all of them have an asshole like Chris, the difference is that here he pretends to be friends with the protagonist if it weren't for that I wouldn't be here talking bad about him all the time... it's normal not everyone will like him or any character in the game but if it weren't for this false friendship and the strange way he approaches Anna like in the bathroom trying to forcing her to act like a rapist so maybe in another multiverse of him basically being a Jake 2.0 I would consider but this current Chris is hopeless I just want him to burn in hell :devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y) One of my goals is to save this marriage and now even more so given the latest update. Like Anna has her issues is obvious but if it weren't for that I bet my ass Chris wouldn't even have a chance to flirt with her. And as I know that, just play from the beginning and you will see the hatred she has for him and it has nothing to do with her accepting who he is later... the problem is her super hormones raging since she is not getting attention from who is expected idiot david and if it wasn't for husband chris wouldn't know 90% of her secrets and etc.

I care, I've played many NTR games and not all of them have an asshole like Chris, the difference is that here he pretends to be friends with the protagonist if it weren't for that I wouldn't be here talking bad about him all the time... it's normal not everyone will like him or any character in the game but if it weren't for this false friendship and the strange way he approaches Anna like in the bathroom trying to forcing her to act like a rapist so maybe in another multiverse of him basically being a Jake 2.0 I would consider but this current Chris is hopeless I just want him to burn in hell :devilish:
(y)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Not all characters in games can be the same. sometimes an asshole has to be there too. But he is not even half as bad as Kendra. This sexy bitch scares even me! :eek:

But that's what makes the game so special: the many different characters, the drama. The game will have many routes, and also at least 1 LI that you like. And i'm sure whoever hateschris will get the chance to get back at him too (y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Not all characters in games can be the same. sometimes an asshole has to be there too. But he is not even half as bad as Kendra. This sexy bitch scares even me! :eek:

But that's what makes the game so special: the many different characters, the drama. The game will have many routes, and also at least 1 LI that you like. And i'm sure whoever hateschris will get the chance to get back at him too (y)
:unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
let's say chris.
David is out of home.
Chris came in.
dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif
I've said this shit before this kind of scene is not for me I already didn't like Chris but after the scene with him in the bedroom I was even more disgusted with this guy I hope that never happens.:sick::sick::sick:
I WANT TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE. Even though I like Jake/Hank I would have the same opinion and I wouldn't let them do that around a baby

anyway even though this friend of David's was a complete asshole I was hoping not to see him doing his perverted things around the innocent Sophia but both proved to be worthless including Anna who allowed this disrespect around her daughter. Even though I followed the good wife route I didn't like how she reacted and Chris also proved that he's worthless and only thinks with his dick in my opinion I don't see a happy ending for anyone who goes that route with him only if you only want to see casual sex and nothing else... for example Guys after Chris used her for his pleasure for about two years. "Everything will end" :WeSmart:
his emotions are gone because this desire he has for Anna has to do with his goal to humiliate David as well. When it ends with both separated and David going on with his life rebuilding from scratch again and being happy in a few years the false friend will be unhappy and will no longer have that emotion from before because his main focus was David's humiliation.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2449597
I've said this shit before this kind of scene is not for me I already didn't like Chris but after the scene with him in the bedroom I was even more disgusted with this guy I hope that never happens.:sick::sick::sick:
I WANT TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE. Even though I like Jake/Hank I would have the same opinion and I wouldn't let them do that around a baby

anyway even though this friend of David's is a complete asshole I had some hope of him at least respecting Sophia but he proved he's worthless and only thinks with his dick and I'm going to tell you one thing I don't see a happy ending for anyone who goes down that path with he just sees a little boy and an adult body wanting what he never had in his life after having... Dude after Chris used it for about two years.
"Everything will end"
his emotions are gone because this desire he has for Anna has to do with his goal to humiliate David as well. When it ends with both separated and David going on with his life rebuilding from scratch again and being happy in a few years the false friend will be unhappy and will no longer have that emotion from before because his main focus was David's humiliation.
:love:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

(y) Well you're right about that but if I had to choose between Kendra and Chris it's obvious that I would choose Mc's ex bitch even though she's a crazy psychopath but I hope that at the end of it all there are at least options to get revenge not only on the fake friend because he's not the only incarnation of evil there ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: exazubi

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have made my hatred of Chris pretty well known on here and that prick will never get with Anna during my playthrough, even when i have Anna cheating on David, it will never be with Chris. and i do hope that we get the option to have David discover his texts to Anna at some point and have David take a real nasty revenge on him and Anna. the way she encourages him to keep doing what he does is vile and disrespectful to David and i am sure a lawyer would fuck her over hard in the inevitable divorce that will arise from this and Anna cheating on David.
my main focus of course will always be to save the marriage by having Anna not give in to cheating and having David prove he was set up by Kendra/Chris etc.
but i must admit that blowing the marriage up also is appealing given the way Anna disrespects David first by having these text sessions with perv boy and by allowing men to grope her etc and disrespect her too. from Fat Bastard hank grabbing her ass at dinner to Chris groping her in her own home more than once. Jake is at least up front about his interest in Anna and always has been. his approach to seducing Anna with Kendra's help while it is not a good thing, it is more realistic to me and since Jake is not pretending to be David's friend and is genuinely interested in Anna as well as wanting to fuck her, he will get her in my end the marriage route. Marvin is a gross little sick fuck, Hank is a disgusting fat pig. so they are right with Chris in having zero chance during my playthroughs. dirty old man stenstromber ain't gettin any either. but hopefully Anna finds a way to trick him into giving her family's inheritance back.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i have made my hatred of Chris pretty well known on here and that prick will never get with Anna during my playthrough, even when i have Anna cheating on David, it will never be with Chris. and i do hope that we get the option to have David discover his texts to Anna at some point and have David take a real nasty revenge on him and Anna. the way she encourages him to keep doing what he does is vile and disrespectful to David and i am sure a lawyer would fuck her over hard in the inevitable divorce that will arise from this and Anna cheating on David.
my main focus of course will always be to save the marriage by having Anna not give in to cheating and having David prove he was set up by Kendra/Chris etc.
but i must admit that blowing the marriage up also is appealing given the way Anna disrespects David first by having these text sessions with perv boy and by allowing men to grope her etc and disrespect her too. from Fat Bastard hank grabbing her ass at dinner to Chris groping her in her own home more than once. Jake is at least up front about his interest in Anna and always has been. his approach to seducing Anna with Kendra's help while it is not a good thing, it is more realistic to me and since Jake is not pretending to be David's friend and is genuinely interested in Anna as well as wanting to fuck her, he will get her in my end the marriage route. Marvin is a gross little sick fuck, Hank is a disgusting fat pig. so they are right with Chris in having zero chance during my playthroughs. dirty old man stenstromber ain't gettin any either. but hopefully Anna finds a way to trick him into giving her family's inheritance back.
(y) :unsure:The best part is that Jake wants to seduce Anna for lack of money and wishes her well

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The best thing of this game is the fanart and reading stuff what fans want to see but actually never will make it in the game. The game is censored and will be censored even after 5 updates later.
No pussy no jhonson no boobs u will ever see raw in this game. Except a talented modder will rework scenes.

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Kendra is a crazy bitch
Hank is a lecherous old fuck
Jake is a doofus who thinks from his dick
But Chris is pure evil.
he has no motive to sabotage the marriage except for his jealousy towards David who considers him a brother.
I enjoy NTR but in this scenario I will enjoy more if there is a revenge plot of David taking against Chris.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
After saving this marriage my focus will be on Chris's complete destruction we have to take that route. You know, I don't know if you've thought about this but on one side of the story involving them as text friends was genius in a good way because it can give us a lot of ideas on how to crush their hopes with lots of videos and pictures of HER having sex with lots of people including Jake-Snake Chris wouldn't believe his eyes like: man he talked to at the club about that mysterious woman they were both chasing would be at that exact moment being fucked by Jake Chris it would take time to reason all that out but after a while his dick would come to life herself watching that scene and there he would be the hopeful Chris lost in several handjobs watching Ana having fun in orgies with the holes filled "so for me it's a good thing that they are text friends" Because that way we would have many advantages of seeing him destroying himself in the infinite handjob lol

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
(y) :unsure:The best part is that Jake wants to seduce Anna for lack of money and wishes her well
Anna should tell Jake about Stenstromer once they start fucking. then he can make serious money by helping her fuck him over and get her inheritance back. man this shit writes itself.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The guy is too badass he's in all this out of necessity but he's also a knight and he wants to help Anna with her itches that hungry tigress will be well fed by him. At least here he's not trying to pretend to be David's friend to get in his wife's panties he could do that but he's not that kind of guy :cool:
with him things are simpler and more direct.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes