3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
in the end, i think Chris is actually the one Anna will cuck here. he is simping for her hard and he has just pissed Anna off big time with his bathroom antics. i think we will see Anna cut him off now and not be so responsive to his texting. i think Anna will eventually believe David is being framed and she has the photos Chris sends as evidence that Chris was a part of it. and that will really piss her off. i see a bad ending for Chris where she ghosts him and he becomes a loony stalker like Kendra...he ends up spying on Anna fucking Jake. Jake sees him and tells Kendra, and she runs him over with a car and kills him. so many ways to kill Chris, i keep thinking of new ones every day.. :devilish:
EA4271CA-39DE-4AC8-960D-E0C0ED0F5427.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Sigh It's just like you show up preaching your psychological morals.
Not morals. Analysis. Morality is for children's books and philosophers. You could say that psychology and the study of human behavior is a fundamentally amoral activity because making moral judgments taints the process. Like when Doctor Kinsey was doing his survey of human sexual activity that measured the distance between what people stated was acceptable sexual activity and what activity they actually engaged in when no one knew what they were doing. He needed to take his own sexual mores and prejudices out of the equation. However, taking that data and applying it to an ethical framework forces you to make certain conclusions in relation to the pathology of an individual. Their past behavior is indicative of their future behavior, and if that behavior is maladaptive you can easily assess the harm it will cause if it continues.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think that day, Hank will only harass Anna because it's still going to happen in Ch.2.
You are mistaken if you played already know this. Hank will not use harassment or force her he could even use those means for the power he has and being her boss but as he said she will turn to his arms on her own if we encourage her to do so.
Where did you read that cheating will be inevitable?. Cheating can be avoided depending on your choices.
(y) I think he made bad choices and thought it was inevitable. That's what happens if you don't get the right information lol

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
The original "wife model" is really hot. I just want to bang her so much, but sadly her husband is a limp dick that actually has to just sleeps at night while his horny wife is feeling aroused and restless. At least he's not a cheat, too trusting of his friend who's constantly flirting with his child's mother and dear wife in front of him, guess we could blame the alcohol alone.

screenshot0007.png

I won't comment on husband's choice of douche friends anymore, because he's (friend) the only becon of hope as of yet. Honestly, I wouldn't mind playing him as the MC or that other dude from the office too.

However, I've to add, this VN is such a cock teaser, that I worry it might soon over do with this slow burning moto. The teasing part is good, keep it absolutely thrilling, but also give us the cheap thrills from time to time.

I just hope you don't end up like that other VN very popular yet infamous for "Motherly Wife" type teasers.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ass fan

I don't understand who Kendra is talking to is my theory :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This dev dialogue should fix e.g. Kendra a separate window , Mr. X a separate window because we have a lot of confusion

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ass fan

I don't understand who Kendra is talking to is my theory :
This dev dialogue should fix e.g. Kendra a separate window , Mr. X a separate window because we have a lot of confusion
Hmm interesting theory.:unsure:
I think it was Terens who sent things to speed... and about that mysterious Braxton I would like to help us with that but I have no idea who he is but that will soon change when he reveals his identity by going with Alexia to Anna's house I even think I missed something I'm going to have to play again because of all this confusion :HideThePain:
Speaking of which, is this Braxton guy just going to be an errand boy? Or will he have some importance like Ana having sex with him to get revenge for the false accusations and Alexia and Anna can become friends? Because she warned about David in my theory maybe this is one of Kendra's plans "Braxton" wouldn't just be another witness to David's false betrayal she would basically be introducing Anna to her newest sexual predator maybe because he's not just there to prove that Ana was betrayed "this is my theory" it is still too early to define whether he will participate in her intimate moments or not.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes