3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm waiting for scenes with the Boss here, not some Chris :(
Maybe in the next updates we'll see something interesting between them Hank will have many chances with Anna he can visit her office whenever he wants and understands. (that son of a bitch doesn't even knock on the door) :KEK:
oh there's also the invitation to have lunch together and in those special projects and etc with the famous tank we'll have a lot of content differentiated...

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
fortnately Anna finds that fat old prick repulsive, so no, Fat Bastard will not defile Anna.
Sure he's a pig but he's better than Chris. Lucky for us we have several to choose from Jake is always my favorite along with Renaldo/Darren (if that's possible) and the intern we haven't seen yet :(

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
lot post like game but hoop not kill game by post game link in same day
he was post game every end month after he know this page post link on same day he start loss supprt now he play milking game and will be another wife and mother milking and will making update every 3 month
for me if give him few day before post free link there ppl will pay for game they support and he not start use milking game to get many month and game will not be move on cuz he think of his work stolen
he punish supporter by milk game so he get more money by post game now by two month maybe next update be 3 month
why u can leak link here in one day for this game when there is other game u wait until free version did admin get fee to not leak link free by other game he not allow post link

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
A guide would be useful to know exactly what choice affects the further fate
Friend, in reality, you don't even need the choices are easy like if you suspect who she hangs out with or treat her badly by "refusing sex by asking for a blowjob" are all bad choices that will only make her have even more evidence against you even if you don't change much and she doesn't believe your innocence yet. But with your wrong choices the consequences will be faster there in Part:3
:unsure: and with your choices already made in Part 1 and 2 there will be no going back only if you start the game again it's good to even prepare a save when you get there just to prevent;)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I guess I will ask this. Anna is a lawyer. David works in import and export expedition. What the fuck is Chris' job again? He seems to me to be a professional drunk.
So, who's banging Anna beside her husband? I didn't play yet.
We are still in the slap, tickle, and thirst trap stage. The real shit isn't going down until her narrative catches up to her husband being ratfucked by everyone he knows. At least Anna doesn't have a teenage son who gets off on feeling the fabric of her dress and a teenage daughter who thinks is totally cool to shower with mom. Then we would know that we aren't going to see any sex until the Cleveland Browns with the Super Bowl.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I was waiting to see Anna's point of view on her relationship with Chris, now it's even more bullshit
Even on a loyal route, she allows him too much.

Constant sexting on her husband's back, pictures, ass grabbing, constant talk that he wants to fuck her, she is calmly in the same bathroom with him while he takes a shower, etc .. Damn it, he flirted with her, on her first date with David!
Her whole excuse to herself is "Chris has such a personality, he's not serious." "I'm just having fun and I'm not even sure he likes me"

That being said, if the player wants to keep the relationship, David must act like a simp, supporting her skimpy clothes and not questioning her lunch with the office's first womanizer.

There are no complaints about ntr routes, as they are great.
But in my opinion, there is no loyal route. I hope David gets a chance to kick her out on the street.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I was waiting to see Anna's point of view on her relationship with Chris, now it's even more bullshit

Constant sexting on her husband's back, pictures, ass grabbing, constant talk that he wants to fuck her, she is calmly in the same bathroom with him while he takes a shower, etc .. Damn it, he flirted with her, on her first date with David!
Her whole excuse to herself is "Chris has such a personality, he's not serious." "I'm just having fun and I'm not even sure he likes me"

That being said, if the player wants to keep the relationship, David must act like a simp, supporting her skimpy clothes and not questioning her lunch with the office's first womanizer.

But in my opinion, there is no loyal route. I hope David gets a chance to kick her out on the street.
This game I believe is highly NTR focused.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Yeah, I didn't make it through the first update from Anna's perspective before I instantly realized that there is no happy ending for David. Either he loses this chick (sad for him but he will get over it) or he is stuck for the rest of his life with a malignant narcissist and pathological liar with daddy issues for days. To put it in clinical terms, the boy be fucked.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes