3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone knows other novels like this one? I love the wife corruption over time (too bad in this one nothing happened)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just got reminded of a scene from Babysitters where the bad guys met the kind of end i have in mind for Chris. take my good buddy on a fishing trip and feed him to the sharks...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Why everyone hating on chris again?
Because he's a piece of shit.
He's an ugly, delusional, middle-aged man who's punching way above his class. He's not even a cliché ugly bastard with a monster dick whose appeal is to make the woman sluttier via his grotesque appearance.

Christ is just a bland loser and he knows it. His pathetic attempt at "flirting" with the FMC is embarrassing and uncomfortable. He behaves like a teenager who has never seen a woman.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
just got reminded of a scene from Babysitters where the bad guys met the kind of end i have in mind for Chris. take my good buddy on a fishing trip and feed him to the sharks...
Not personally satisfying enough, unless you of course render him immobile before tossing his sorry ass into the surf. All kinds of possibilities, but is it too cruel to toss a recent quadriplegic overboard? You wouldn't have to watch him struggle on the surface, and you could just wave goodbye.

Reactions: robrize2169

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Because he's a piece of shit.
He's an ugly, delusional, middle-aged man who's punching way above his class. He's not even a cliché ugly bastard with a monster dick whose appeal is to make the woman sluttier via his grotesque appearance.

Christ is just a bland loser and he knows it. His pathetic attempt at "flirting" with the FMC is embarrassing and uncomfortable. He behaves like a teenager who has never seen a woman.
Now that's a respectful comment, it said a lot of what I think about him Chris is basically a kid inside an adult body he's a failed guy who saw David achieve everything he couldn't have he's a huge asshole and takes advantage of David's innocence so much that he's a true loyal friend AND INCREDIBLY DUMB who at the very least wouldn't do what he's doing with Anna if it were roles reversed "if" he was still the David we know :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:KEK: Oh I remember this scene I would like something like this to happen here too and even in the second Babysitters fucking Tony has to go :sneaky:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hell fwiw I hope Anna beats Janet's ass too, complete with hair pulling, forced stripping and pure utter humiliation.
Kendra has to be left last to seal it with a big happy ending.:unsure: Would choose a suitable ring and release the furious Anna to do as she pleased lol type Kendra isn't just in it for the money and she's not giving up. For the second time she wants David and will do anything to get him.:HideThePain:
I don't know if everything is already defined in the tags part but I have a feeling that there will be new tags in the future

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Chris is a pathetic cuck. all he does is dream of Anna knowing full well that she will never be his. pretending to be David's friend is the ONLY way he is ever allowed near Anna. she says early on that the only reason she tried to get along with him was for David's sake. surely she has to come to her senses at some point about what he is up to. guess we won't get that till ch.3.
by that time she will be too busy..1. making up to David for cheating on him. 2. busy fucking everyone she wants that is not Chris. because she knows what a pos he is. as long as choice is there for her to cock tease him all the time. that is all he will get. no Anna pussy for you Chris you steaming pile of dinosaur shit.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What can't you understand? Because he's pretending to be David's best friend. And he's a fake friend, things friends don't do. That's why people hate him. RL such a fake friend would stop being a friend and I don't like violence but he would get punched in the teeth.
dumb-and-dumber-bff.gif
Now they got the message bro you know it wouldn't be that hard to understand why he's getting so much hate like that. Even more so when it comes to friendship in the midst of these situations. I mean we have a Judas there in the middle and we have to finish him off soon before it turns into something worse :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: MotuM and Sadowdark

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Kendra can join Chris as shark food. after Anna and David take a good long time fucking like rabbits in front of her to show her now amount of lunacy she possesses will ever win David back to her. and to make it more interesting..have her and Chris tied up naked together in the same room..far away from each other so that Chris can be tortured having to look at a naked woman he can't touch, and have Kendra tied up drooling over Chris' big dick but she can't touch it. then after a while..kill them and feed them to sharks. damn i am good coming up with this shit.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Kendra can join Chris as shark food. after Anna and David take a good long time fucking like rabbits in front of her to show her now amount of lunacy she possesses will ever win David back to her. and to make it more interesting..have her and Chris tied up naked together in the same room..far away from each other so that Chris can be tortured having to look at a naked woman he can't touch, and have Kendra tied up drooling over Chris' big dick but she can't touch it. then after a while..kill them and feed them to sharks. damn i am good coming up with this shit.
Surely you're Dev, you should hire him to make these scenes come true so they can also become snacks for hungry pitbulls who haven't eaten for three days :devilish:
damn because of a character we are becoming a serial killer :HideThePain: I had a few more ideas but leave it alone :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: robrize2169
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes