3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Screenshot_20230310_162309_Chrome.jpg
Nothing changes. Chris rules. Anonimous BJ second. Marvin & Kendra, the odd couple, third. Hank the pressing boss, fourth (go Hank, go!). Jake the snake, fith. Stenstromber and his lingerie, sixth. Last place to the absurd competetion between Jake and Marvin. It's better to colaborate and don't fight.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 2456015
Nothing changes. Chris rules. Anonimous BJ second. Marvin & Kendra, the odd couple, third. Hank the pressing boss, fourth (go Hank, go!). Jake the snake, fith. Stenstromber and his lingerie, sixth. Last place to the absurd competetion between Jake and Marvin. It's better to colaborate and don't fight.
:sick::sick:
@ The results, not your post, I appreciate you conveying them.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2456015
So you patrons would rather see creepy stalker Chris then Anna practicing blowjobs at the office or on kielbasas :ROFLMAO:
Maybe she can hire this lady to teach her deepthroating

CFD57D5D-4703-4CAF-94AB-181A14145617.gif

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So you patrons would rather see creepy stalker Chris then Anna practicing blowjobs at the office or on kielbasas :ROFLMAO:
Maybe she can hire this lady to teach her deepthroating

View attachment 2456092
Chris has the odd personality of being a whiny weasel betaboy as the antagonist, usually you see him as the MC in ntr games lol, I dont see how people like that character.

Hank and Chris are the alphas in this game.
I think your betarometer may be miscalibrated. He hangs on Anna's every word.

Reactions: Pollux

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hank and Chris are the alphas in this game.

They act alone, do not act for others and cannot be bought with money. :cool:
Chris unknowingly helped Kendra. And she already knows him, and it's only a matter of time before he meets her and they work together. Hank will have people in the firm for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan and Adolfo

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Unpopular opinion but I don't care who won the poll. Or about the poll. Any dev who allows their VN to be written by committee deserves everything that is coming to them when too many cooks in the kitchen spoil the broth. When the VN collapses under its own weight like The Adventurous Couple did because the dev took every suggestion instead of just writing the story they wanted to I guess we will be back here in two years waiting for the re-release of A Perfect Marriage The Original Story (APMTOS) wondering what the fuck happened.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Unpopular opinion but I don't care who won the poll. Or about the poll. Any dev who allows their VN to be written by committee deserves everything that is coming to them when too many cooks in the kitchen spoil the broth. When the VN collapses under its own weight like The Adventurous Couple did because the dev took every suggestion instead of just writing the story they wanted to I guess we will be back here in two years waiting for the re-release of A Perfect Marriage The Original Story (APMTOS) wondering what the fuck happened.
Agree with you analysis.

Every work must have a soul, it cannot be a chaotic gathering of heterogenous ideas!!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I remember how many of us were unhappy with the first poll that old fox Mr. Garet Stormberg won. We were afraid that we would not see other characters. But the creator said that we will see all the characters. The survey was just a pretense that the creator saw what characters were popular, like this survey about the side stories we will see in the game.
Why is everyone so worried about the poll? It doesn't mean that if the players choose a specific direction, the game will only develop there. That's just the order of what is done when. A game of this quality can hardly be developed spontaneously. I'm sure a finished script is already on the table. I know the same thing from many other developers. And now the only question is when and what will be done about it. So I'm not too concerned about that. sooner or later everything that the developer has planned will come into play. The only thing I'm worried about is that in the end the NTR haters will prevail again and the developer will tip the whole game towards vanilla. However, there shouldn't be much left of the game then.

The Adventurous Couple isn't really that bad because of the overloaded content. The game was rather poorly written from the start. In addition, many bad renders, some bad animations. There are some scenes in it that are good. But at many places we just shimmy from one lewd scene to the other. It's just not good dialogue, not good storytelling. And with such a rather weak basic structure, of course, sex doesn't go well either. There is simple lack on quality. That's why I don't like the game either, even though I'm a fan of pretty much all of the content in it. The whole package just doesn't add up

Reactions: JRU2356

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Why is everyone so worried about the poll? It doesn't mean that if the players choose a specific direction, the game will only develop there. That's just the order of what is done when. A game of this quality can hardly be developed spontaneously. I'm sure a finished script is already on the table. I know the same thing from many other developers. And now the only question is when and what will be done about it. So I'm not too concerned about that. sooner or later everything that the developer has planned will come into play. The only thing I'm worried about is that in the end the NTR haters will prevail again and the developer will tip the whole game towards vanilla. However, there shouldn't be much left of the game then.

The Adventurous Couple isn't really that bad because of the overloaded content. The game was rather poorly written from the start. In addition, many bad renders, some bad animations. There are some scenes in it that are good. But at many places we just shimmy from one lewd scene to the other. It's just not good dialogue, not good storytelling. And with such a rather weak basic structure, of course, sex doesn't go well either. There is simple lack on quality. That's why I don't like the game either, even though I'm a fan of pretty much all of the content in it. The whole package just doesn't add up
As long as he makes the NTR optional, then the cream puffs can’t cry about it E4A7EACB-1EE7-459B-91BF-073E77146A80.gif

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
As long as he makes the NTR optional, then the cream puffs can’t cry about it View attachment 2456442
I doubt it. So far we have 4 Li for Anna: Chris, Jake, Marvin, Hank. Probably 2 more coming soon. And for David, apart from Anna, we have Alexia. Maybe more will come. So we already have 5 routes in which there will be at least cheating. Of course there will be a vanilla route with Anna and David, which is already confirmed . But you will have to live with the fact that the vast majority of all content in this game will be cheating and/or NTR, maybe cuckold. And that can't all be optional.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Don't worry you will have NTR road

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I doubt it. So far we have 4 Li for Anna: Chris, Jake, Marvin, Hank. Probably 2 more coming soon. And for David, apart from Anna, we have Alexia. Maybe more will come. So we already have 5 routes in which there will be at least cheating. Of course there will be a vanilla route with Anna and David, which is already confirmed . But you will have to live with the fact that the vast majority of all content in this game will be cheating and/or NTR, maybe cuckold. And that can't all be optional.
You forgot old Fox Mr. Garet Stomberg.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If I remember correctly they mentioned that they are working on a book. I would suggest you write the most important chapters and paragraphs right away. Best you send me a short summary and I tell you then what I am particularly interested. Do that first and publish your novel, short story or non-fiction book. The rest they can then deliver later. I'm sure this won't hurt the popularity of your work or the sales figures. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stelhazelcruzz
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes