3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
I think patrons are selecting Chris arc more as at this stage its the most developed arc in the story and they are just desperate to see some action (for all we care, CH 3 Ep 1 should start with some action). and i just want to believe that the dev has already written the script, the polls are just his way of checking people's feedback and keeping them engaged in his work.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i think this is going to end badly for Chris. once David is kicked out by Anna, where will he go? likely to his good buddy Chris. and since he has already been wondering why Chris texts Anna so much and not him, he will probably look for a way to peek at what Chris is texting to Anna. once he does and sees that Chris sent Anna pics of him dancing with Alexia along with the texts that Chris sends, Chris is in for a world of hurt. in David's shoes, i would beat Chris to death. literally.
Only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I think patrons are selecting Chris arc more as at this stage its the most developed arc in the story and they are just desperate to see some action (for all we care, CH 3 Ep 1 should start with some action). and i just want to believe that the dev has already written the script, the polls are just his way of checking people's feedback and keeping them engaged in his work.
I'm not the developer, but a private hobby author. I know how to write good stories. Good stories are quickly thought up in the head. But getting them down on paper in a good and interesting way, so that they are really good to read, is something completely different. And when it comes to games it's much harder. I took a good look at the dialogues in this game. And believe me: this quality is nearly possible without a script. The developer has the talent to write a good book. Well, i'm 98% sure he already has the game as a script on his desk.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This could change the moment she forgets to delete them, as we've already seen, Anna always leaves her cell phone in her hand when she sleeps... And remembering that David uses her cell phone to see how Sophie is in the crib, so in my opinion an hour or so another he will see :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes