3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think so I doubt that her father would let him give such a nickname to his daughter.
Yes he must have seen her showering or changing like: making up some excuse to see her since he was so close to the family hmm but he must have failed in his plan to get her very drunk it's pretty evident he put some something in David's food but his plan failed because of it.:unsure:
He must have exaggerated the dose the old fox must have thought a lot with his head down that must have helped his fault yes I think her father already knew about the desires that the friend had for his daughter speaking of which it would be good to see some flashbacks of that part specific so that we have concrete proof if Ana's old man died naturally or someone planned it. I just know that this whole story is very strange that Mr. Stenstromber managed to pass Hank's perversion levels by the way he is much worse than Marvin. Even though he's a desperate old pervert, he's not as bad as this old fox.
:unsure:I wonder if Anna knows why that old fox gave her the nickname peach. Did he have to tell her again, like with the wedding gift?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sadowdark
Hey, I still have a theory that in CH3 we'll see one of Ana's ex-boyfriends like: she's talked a lot about them lately with Kendra especially this ex who caused her some trauma about that blowjob thing and etc sexual things I've already said a few times that David was her fifth boyfriend Anna wants to erase him from her life well saying but he always seems to come back to haunt her in her thoughts I think he will show up again here one of the conversations with Kendra "No... I mean , I had... a boyfriend when I was in high school... who I had sex with... many times. Who's dead to me now."

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
cause you know, David doesn't have enough assholes trying to steal his wife from him. sure let's bring back the ex that put her off bj's. good thinkin.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
cause you know, David doesn't have enough assholes trying to steal his wife from him. sure let's bring back the ex that put her off bj's. good thinkin.
We have many wanting a piece of Anna but an ex-boyfriend is even more threatening. Even more so with her giving herself to that ex that she hated so much, it would be fucked up for her to go against everything she said.
Honestly , That is truly Right. ;) :love:
;):coffee: Of course it is if you said it backwards I'd kick your ass lol
"no reaction" ):

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
whats the preview
Just Anna looking agitated while working on her computer at work.

"Here we see Anna at the office after her incident with Chris. She looks upset… it could be about Chris, or it could be about a number of other things going on in her life…"

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
Just Anna looking agitated while working on her computer at work.

"Here we see Anna at the office after her incident with Chris. She looks upset… it could be about Chris, or it could be about a number of other things going on in her life…"
share the image bro

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Ass fan i just wanted to know why are you ass fan?
is it because you love anal sex?
or is it because you love scat shit?
or could it be possible you don't have any ass?

or you have a passion for ass geometry?
(just for fun don't get offended)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sadowdark
Hey, I still have a theory that in CH3 we'll see one of Ana's ex-boyfriends like: she's talked a lot about them lately with Kendra especially this ex who caused her some trauma about that blowjob thing and etc sexual things I've already said a few times that David was her fifth boyfriend Anna wants to erase him from her life well saying but he always seems to come back to haunt her in her thoughts I think he will show up again here one of the conversations with Kendra "No... I mean , I had... a boyfriend when I was in high school... who I had sex with... many times. Who's dead to me now."
:unsure:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes