3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don’t think Hank “The Tank” is going to put up with Anna’s school girl texting with her besty. I could see a scene where he’s giving her instructions and her phone keeps dinging and she says “oh I have to get that it could be important text from my mother about my baby” and then when she checks it or maybe Hank “The Tank” checks her text for her and reads it out loud some guy Chris wants you to send him upskirt pics, one with panties on & 1 without.
Ok Anna this is more important than your work now bend over and spread em & i think I’ll send him a nice pic of “my tank” :ROFLMAO:
:KEK: "Tiger" won't let Anna play with other guys including the idiot she texts so he'll show who's boss sending Chris some tasty little gifts
Hank, you see Ana's little friend here, my tank is being filled with new ammo. hotdog-bun.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Having quarreled with Anna, Devid was sitting in front of the TV in a bachelor's lair, drinking beer thit chips, he was very lonely and he found one paid channel on cablenet that was not blocked - he wasn't blocked because this channel had a very poor quality of personnel flow - but he didn't care he just wanted to lighten the mood and jerk off a little!
And then he hit a commercial break... View attachment 2469342
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love: Wow, this was very good, where is the Dev to make these commercials real within the game. But something is missing Ana already has her milk toys, the chocolate is missing :WeSmart::KEK:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Here we see Anna at the office after her incident with Chris. She looks upset… it could be about Chris, or it could be about a number of other things going on in her life… -

View attachment 2469225
Anna is with her hands on the keyboard and looking at the computer screen. Her mouth is slightly open, which denotes surprise and a look of annoyance. I think the anger stems from something she is reading. Even if Chris has angered/disconcerted her, what angers and surprises her now is something else. Possibilities: an email from Pete or Hank about suing David's company, a mess generated by Rafi in the Anderson case, an email from Hank putting pressure on Anna (to start the day off right). Other possibilities: some insinuation from Marvin or another office colleague, Kendra passing him leaked photos of Anna. I don't think it's Stenstromber or Chris, they communicate by phone

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna is with her hands on the keyboard and looking at the computer screen. Her mouth is slightly open, which denotes surprise and a look of annoyance. I think the anger stems from something she is reading. Even if Chris has angered/disconcerted her, what angers and surprises her now is something else. Possibilities: an email from Pete or Hank about suing David's company, a mess generated by Rafi in the Anderson case, an email from Hank putting pressure on Anna (to start the day off right). Other possibilities: some insinuation from Marvin or another office colleague, Kendra passing him leaked photos of Anna. I don't think it's Stenstromber or Chris, they communicate by phone
Isn't it in this update that Henka will be calling Anna to the office. Because he'll want to upset her so she'll lose her guard. And he thinks she doesn't know about her husband's financial difficulties and will want to help her? Of course not for free

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Isn't it in this update that Henka will be calling Anna to the office. Because he'll want to upset her so she'll lose her guard. And he thinks she doesn't know about her husband's financial difficulties and will want to help her? Of course not for free
You are right. She told David that Hank informed her about the lawsuit in his office. Then my bet is Rafi and the Anderson case.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You are right. She told David that Hank informed her about the lawsuit in his office. Then my bet is Rafi and the Anderson case.
And I thought that in this update what will happen now we will see this scene. When Hank calls Anna to his office and tells her about David's financial troubles. Anna says she knows about Dawid's troubles, about the company. He will see Henk's sad face that his trick to annoy Anna and make her lose her guard had failed.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes