3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And I thought that in this update what will happen now we will see this scene. When Hank calls Anna to his office and tells her about David's financial troubles. Anna says she knows about Dawid's troubles, about the company. He will see Henk's sad face that his trick to annoy Anna and make her lose her guard had failed.
:unsure:hard to say
(y)

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
from this moment i shall describe the thread a complete jungle madness.
where you are going to witness different kind of animals.
1 really common species are newly joined monkeys who always jump randomly and one by one and shout "when is next update coming?"
don't be scared of them. they're cute little monkeys who needs love and right information.
then we have broke racoons, they're always checking f95zone notification to get a new update from premium patreons. and sometimes they also seem to ask for the unlocked post from Dev patreon.
don't judge them they're the most common species here. all you have to do is give them the unlocked post and they shall start worshipping you. you're not Hero to them, you are Demi god.
3 kind of species are loyal Bull dogs, they support the dev like side kick, they chew the living crap out of monkeys and racoon who criticize dev and game. and never expected them to unlock the patreon content, they'll not only bite you but also give you mid life crisis.
don't hate them they're just really faithful and have integrity and norms.
then we have veteran wolfs. boy oh boy. them keep the thread alive. sometimes they create a meme about games like batman, robin and sometimes they dedicate their whole life to figure out story of the game. and if you see someone writing more then 4 lines you know he's the one who'll always keep you company.
don't ever try to pick fight with them, they usually roam in group together from game to game threads to threads. if you ever tried to hurt one you'll have to deal with their clan. it's best to join them.
then there are some popular elephants, who just try game to judge it and you can easily identify them as well known members or I like to call them get a life bro. don't ever try to talk to them they have the attitude of a roman king and money worth penny. it's best to just see their comments and like when you agree.
then their is the rich lion who's only purpose is to unlock the content and give game of monkeys and racoon when the game unlocks.
usually they're referred as Hero, king, masaya, Allah. it's best to keep them happy and always worship them for their support.
and at last there are some lonely poetic tigers.
who just wanders around and prefer to stay silent.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
from this moment i shall describe the thread a complete jungle madness.
where you are going to witness different kind of animals.
1 really common species are newly joined monkeys who always jump randomly and one by one and shout "when is next update coming?"
don't be scared of them. they're cute little monkeys who needs love and right information.
then we have broke racoons, they're always checking f95zone notification to get a new update from premium patreons. and sometimes they also seem to ask for the unlocked post from Dev patreon.
don't judge them they're the most common species here. all you have to do is give them the unlocked post and they shall start worshipping you. you're not Hero to them, you are Demi god.
3 kind of species are loyal Bull dogs, they support the dev like side kick, they chew the living crap out of monkeys and racoon who criticize dev and game. and never expected them to unlock the patreon content, they'll not only bite you but also give you mid life crisis.
don't hate them they're just really faithful and have integrity and norms.
then we have veteran wolfs. boy oh boy. them keep the thread alive. sometimes they create a meme about games like batman, robin and sometimes they dedicate their whole life to figure out story of the game. and if you see someone writing more then 4 lines you know he's the one who'll always keep you company.
don't ever try to pick fight with them, they usually roam in group together from game to game threads to threads. if you ever tried to hurt one you'll have to deal with their clan. it's best to join them.
then there are some popular elephants, who just try game to judge it and you can easily identify them as well known members or I like to call them get a life bro. don't ever try to talk to them they have the attitude of a roman king and money worth penny. it's best to just see their comments and like when you agree.
then their is the rich lion who's only purpose is to unlock the content and give game of monkeys and racoon when the game unlocks.
usually they're referred as Hero, king, masaya, Allah. it's best to keep them happy and always worship them for their support.
and at last there are some lonely poetic tigers.
who just wanders around and prefer to stay silent.
I am impressed by the efficiency.
I have already discovered their post in two threads - it's funny - and you brother are hunting for "likes".

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Probably very unpopular to say so, but I’m mostly annoyed by the amount of accumulating trash posts giving no real value. It doesn’t stop the very same people from giving each other likes over likes of course and thus pushing each other to post even more nonsense….

I’m interested in serious reviews, some analysis, characterization, background infos and patreon update news. The rest is just drivel littering the thread in my opinion, which burdens me with the effort of scrolling through it all each time I log-in again and revisit this thread looking for something actually relevant. Just saying... ;)

After all this VN hasn't got a single sex scene yet (with one softcore exception under the covers), it will still take months until the very much anticipated beginning of part 3, but it already got a thread of 274 pages of mostly bullshit ping-pong.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
After all this VN hasn't got a single sex scene yet, it will still take months until the very much anticipated beginning of part 3
You got blue balls, its totally fine dude, it happened to ASS FAN a while ago, but he's still here, did he masturbate? Hell I dont know, ask him or try it. Kiss kiss hug hug ;):coffee:;)

******************************************************************************************

UPDATE <------ VOTE THERE!

17032023.jpg

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You got blue balls, its totally fine dude, it happened to ASS FAN a while ago, but he's still here, did he masturbate? Hell I dont know, ask him or try it. Kiss kiss hug hug ;):coffee:;)

******************************************************************************************

View attachment 2473998
Pepe_Why-1.jpg
Hey, it doesn't have to be that bad my balls were rewarded after seeing Anna in her bra and panties yes and I'm still here and will continue... until the completion of the game ;):coffee:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 2473998
Poll for the previous update we made a selection

My answers were this

17032023.jpg

Last edited:

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
it took 20 mins to write. not copied. created by me. I'll do whatever i want with my written material. and i want everyone to read this script. so that they can laugh.
I am impressed by the efficiency.
I have already discovered their post in two threads - it's funny - and you brother are hunting for "likes".

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes