3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2485129
where did Anna get this outfit, “Nuns R Us”
And does Kendra look pregnant, see a little bulge in the tummy?
What’s up with Jake “The Snakes” hair, is he going grey already?
Kendra must already be planning an unwanted pregnancy and then claiming it's David's now in jake's case the snakes get old too he is shedding his skin maybe by now Anna must have taken mom's clothes lol ;)

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
The previous update was all recycled scripts coming from previous updates, a small amount of CG and a lot of blue balling and now for this one, as the dev explained it, its another script meant for additional blue balling

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: pr0n and Sadowdark

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
what i can expect in part 3?

is it chris or jake having sex with anna?

is it that old man in her office who asked her for dinner(the guy who showed her pictures to chris jake) having sex with anna in part 3?

Last edited:

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018

is it that old man in her office who asked her for dinner(the guy who showed her pictures to chris) having sex with anna in part 3?
all of them, part 1 and 2 are supposed to be the decision making phases. After that, it's pound town based on your decisions. I do still think we'll be given some choices in part 3 though.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022

is it that old man in her office who asked her for dinner(the guy who showed her pictures to chris) having sex with anna in part 3?
The objective of the game is that the decisions that we made will determine what happens in part 3 so I think that we would kind of decide who is going to have sex with anna or save their marriage

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I appreciate the transparency from the dev, but I feel like now everyone waits this promised Chapter 3 as some kind of game start and forgets to enjoy the road. Maybe there is no forbidden sex in the game yet, but if you try to immerse yourself and follow up the story with interest and attention, in my opinion, there is already hot content in the game at least the latest updates. So yeah, hate to see people so down about the game so far when I think it has some great stuff going on already and at least it looks like it is going somewhere rather than approaching Abandoned tag. Peace :)

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I appreciate the transparency from the dev, but I feel like now everyone waits this promised Chapter 3 as some kind of game start and forgets to enjoy the road. Maybe there is no forbidden sex in the game yet, but if you try to immerse yourself and follow up the story with interest and attention, in my opinion, there is already hot content in the game at least the latest updates. So yeah, hate to see people so down about the game so far when I think it has some great stuff going on already and at least it looks like it is going somewhere rather than approaching Abandoned tag. Peace :)
I for one don’t come here, or play these type games, that want to take a year to build a storyline,and I know I’m not the only person in here feeling that way
When you want to do that and update it every 3 months, storyline for me becomes useless. That’s just my thoughts

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This discussion is going on in so many threads here in at f95zone. In the end, the developer can be as transparent as he wants, the seed backlog and one-way focus on a game leads to endless, recurring discussions for many here about how to speed up game development and whether the developer is a milker.
What we are experiencing here in this thread is just the beginning of an endless, ever steeper spiral.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes