3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Jokes and certain idiots aside. It's enjoyable but personally feels incomplete without some sex content, like reading a manual without application and over a year for build up is quite long, but dev been clear about that so anyone supporting should be aware. Also would like to see at least one actual sex scene rendered to see if the build up is worth it. If you like it as it is now, great.. Just stating my PERSONAL opinion on the matter, to each his own.
really hope his animating and rendering skills are top notch for when I finally get to lay my eyes on Anna being unfaithful in a sexual way. Man, I can't wait for the day lol

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
3-4-23 release includes part one and two only and Anna sees size of Chris's (MC BFF and old friend of Annas) unit in shower so its on now, but then it ends for now....looks good though. Looking forward to Anna spiraling out of control. Would like so see multiple partners for Anna at same time, NTR, cheating, even wife sharing and size humiliation option would be nice. Lots of potential here, Really looking forward to part 3. Good Luck

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
what i can expect in part 3?

is it chris or jake having sex with anna?

is it that old man in her office who asked her for dinner(the guy who showed her pictures to chris jake) having sex with anna in part 3?
Maybe nothing, maybe some teasing and then they overcome their difficulties and get together again and get that perfect marriage

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes