3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing with us, ;)(y)
Marvin must have prepared well before showing you this room to Anna, this old freak is not stupid, something he must have already done there Let's say some good images like the door glasses are transparent it won't be just a normal room :devilish:

Anna could even earn some extra money if she wanted to, I think everyone there would buy her breast milk or they would drink from the source much easier and more profitable for both Marvin would be recognized as the company's dairy grandpa a very noble title :KEK:

Jun 17, 2021
I'm pretty new to this avn (I wish I'd found this one earlier) and I got a question, How long are the updates? (like in-game time)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm pretty new to this avn (I wish I'd found this one earlier) and I got a question, How long are the updates? (like in-game time)
That's a complicated question because we are treading through the same days twice, first from the husband's perspective and the second time from the wife's. Each update seems to be 2-3 days and it varies from update to update.

Jun 17, 2021
That's a complicated question because we are treading through the same days twice, first from the husband's perspective and the second time from the wife's. Each update seems to be 2-3 days and it varies from update to update.
Alright, that's good to know. Thank you for your prompt response.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
One day or a little more each update. First was David's week, each day one update, except friday and saturday morning it was in one update. Now, in Anna's week is the same, each day one update. But the last update (Wednesday) included the early morning of Thursday. The next update will be the rest of the Thursday (I suposse). There's is a doubt about the Friday and the Saturday in Anna's week, MrPalmer hasn't already decide if there will be one or two updates. From that moment the updates will be different, with events in a double perspective, David and Anna (NTR).

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Old pervert Marvin will show Anna the room to look after little Sophia. I wonder what he did there on Kendra's orders? Marvin will surely be pestering Anna again to go to lunch with him during her break at work. Anna heals from tramma after meeting Chris. Not Dressed Properly Mom Kendra will be mad that she doesn't dress brave enough.Is Marvin trying to touch Anna's ass ? That lock on the door doesn't look solid either

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Old pervert Marvin will show Anna the room to look after little Sophia. I wonder what he did there on Kendra's orders? Marvin will surely be pestering Anna again to go to lunch with him during her break at work. Anna heals from tramma after meeting Chris. Not Dressed Properly Mom Kendra will be mad that she doesn't dress brave enough.Is Marvin trying to touch Anna's ass ? That lock on the door doesn't look solid either
Yes and that door handle seems to be very old and old, it even has an impression that it can only be closed from the outside and not from the inside :sneaky:

the penguin better known as a tank chose the room well, Marvin already must have followed Kendra's advice and we can already have an idea of what it is I bet there's something under the table waiting for Anna or why not all over the room :WeSmart:

but the way he looks I think he could easily grope her ass or get a good firm grip on her boobs if by chance the buttons on her blouse come off Since Ana's clothes are pretty tight on her after her pregnancy it would be nice if that such an embarrassing incident or a beautiful opportunity for grandpa's pervert like this can happen will make the game more real than it already is in my opinion. It would be nice if this kind of accident happened to Ana since her clothes are not fitting her very well
boobs-big.gif

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I just found this avn, play through was great. The flirting Anna enabled with Chris was really hot even with no sex scenes. Just curious. How long does each update on average take?
Between 1 or 2 months, depends on the dev but he mostly makes the update in one month.

Oct 11, 2022

Here's some bonus content for all you Chris fans...

I want to share some text conversations between Anna and Chris from the past that didn't make it into the script of APM. It's nothing crazy, but it just shows how their relationship evolved.

As explained in “A Perfect Marriage,” Anna and Chris started off with a frosty relationship. It got pretty bad between them after Chris cheated on Anna’ friend, Jen, which led to a cold war for over a year, during which time David and Anna got engaged, much to Chris’s surprise. There was certainly no texting going on between Chris and Anna. It culminated with an altercation at Anna’s 25th birthday party, just weeks before David and Anna’s wedding. Anna was so upset with Chris that she told him to leave her party. David’s father, Darren, was witness to it.

The following texting transcript between Chris and Anna is from the day after that party:

Chris and Anna not getting along was upsetting for David, but David was determined to have a wonderful wedding that included his bride and his best man getting along. He pleaded with Anna to forgive Chris and move past their issues. Cooler heads prevailed, and the night before the wedding, Anna initiated a sit-down with Chris. They had a long talk to work out their differences. Surprisingly, it went really well, and Anna decided to give him a clean slate. As a result, the wedding was a resounding success.

The following is a texting transcript between Chris and Anna from the week after David and Anna’s wedding:

In the days that followed, Chris was persistent in texting Anna and becoming friends with her. She was uncomfortable at first, not knowing what to think about her husband’s friend suddenly texting her a lot, but Chris was on good behavior in his texts, so she just figured she was getting to know the real side of him. Anna’s the type to always respond to texts… that’s just her nature, so Chris took advantage of it and continued to text her often, knowing she was too sweet not to respond.

Anna told David about their text conversations, and David was beyond happy they were now getting along. But as Chris continued to text her almost daily, she stopped updating David on their conversations. It soon became two friends texting each other rather than a woman texting with her husband’s friend.

Once Chris got into this friend zone with her, he began to want more and more. She was unlike any other woman he’d known, and he knew there was more to her than the good-natured, career-focused, loving wife persona she came with. He became determined to find out if she had a lusty side underneath the surface. She’d always kept her guard up with him, so he decided he’d try to chip away at it.

The following is the end of a text exchange between them during this time that shows an example of his attempts to break through:

Weeks continued to go by with Chris and Anna texting like good friends. Anna was pretty comfortable talking to him at this point, and she had begun to open up a tad. Chris had even began flirting with her a bit like he did when they first met… but this time around she was comfortable enough with him to laugh it off. This only encouraged him more, so he began to try harder to get her to open up.

The following text transcript was from a night David was out of town on business. We pick up late in the conversation where Chris finally found some success:

The next night while David was still out of town, Anna and Chris had another long text exchange. Chris was careful not to scare her off by pushing too hard, but as they got late into the conversation, he again tried to test her limits. Here’s the text exchange:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I want to share some text conversations between Anna and Chris from the past that didn't make it into the script of APM. It's nothing crazy, but it just shows how their relationship evolved.

As explained in “A Perfect Marriage,” Anna and Chris started off with a frosty relationship. It got pretty bad between them after Chris cheated on Anna’ friend, Jen, which led to a cold war for over a year, during which time David and Anna got engaged, much to Chris’s surprise. There was certainly no texting going on between Chris and Anna. It culminated with an altercation at Anna’s 25th birthday party, just weeks before David and Anna’s wedding. Anna was so upset with Chris that she told him to leave her party. David’s father, Darren, was witness to it.

The following texting transcript between Chris and Anna is from the day after that party:

Chris and Anna not getting along was upsetting for David, but David was determined to have a wonderful wedding that included his bride and his best man getting along. He pleaded with Anna to forgive Chris and move past their issues. Cooler heads prevailed, and the night before the wedding, Anna initiated a sit-down with Chris. They had a long talk to work out their differences. Surprisingly, it went really well, and Anna decided to give him a clean slate. As a result, the wedding was a resounding success.

The following is a texting transcript between Chris and Anna from the week after David and Anna’s wedding:

In the days that followed, Chris was persistent in texting Anna and becoming friends with her. She was uncomfortable at first, not knowing what to think about her husband’s friend suddenly texting her a lot, but Chris was on good behavior in his texts, so she just figured she was getting to know the real side of him. Anna’s the type to always respond to texts… that’s just her nature, so Chris took advantage of it and continued to text her often, knowing she was too sweet not to respond.

Anna told David about their text conversations, and David was beyond happy they were now getting along. But as Chris continued to text her almost daily, she stopped updating David on their conversations. It soon became two friends texting each other rather than a woman texting with her husband’s friend.

Once Chris got into this friend zone with her, he began to want more and more. She was unlike any other woman he’d known, and he knew there was more to her than the good-natured, career-focused, loving wife persona she came with. He became determined to find out if she had a lusty side underneath the surface. She’d always kept her guard up with him, so he decided he’d try to chip away at it.

The following is the end of a text exchange between them during this time that shows an example of his attempts to break through:

Weeks continued to go by with Chris and Anna texting like good friends. Anna was pretty comfortable talking to him at this point, and she had begun to open up a tad. Chris had even began flirting with her a bit like he did when they first met… but this time around she was comfortable enough with him to laugh it off. This only encouraged him more, so he began to try harder to get her to open up.

The following text transcript was from a night David was out of town on business. We pick up late in the conversation where Chris finally found some success:

The next night while David was still out of town, Anna and Chris had another long text exchange. Chris was careful not to scare her off by pushing too hard, but as they got late into the conversation, he again tried to test her limits. Here’s the text exchange:

This entire text exchange could be entitled "Narcassism: A Love Story." Chris is vile but Anna is so unbelievably callow and feckless that it is painful.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022

That's why I'm a fan of Chris because he is trying for so long to get Anna the girl that is always teasing the man and thinks that would never do something with him until it finally happens!! In reality all of these is totally wrong but that's why games exist XD

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

It is interesting that Anna informed David that she was writing to Chris and then stopped informing him. And idiot David didn't ask why he wasn't informing him anymore. But he knows they still write to each other, he just doesn't know how often they text or what they talk about. In these dialogues it is clear that Chris manipulates Anna and extracts more and more information about her and then uses it in the next conversation, but the naive Anna does not see the danger and thinks she has everything under control. It was the idiot David who opened the cabin door for Chris' false friend. When she was convincing Anna to make up with Chris. Even naive Anna was the first to inform Chris that she was pregnant with David. And not David

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes