3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
It's very interesting, these conversations show how Anna knows how is Chris, the fact he will never change and what she wants.
"(Chris) Haha… you know me too well."

But will change Anna? Chris give the answer:
"(Chris) I couldn’t teach David bad habits if I tried. He’s too good of a guy!" But Anna...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It is interesting that Anna informed David that she was writing to Chris and then stopped informing him. And idiot David didn't ask why he wasn't informing him anymore. But he knows they still write to each other, he just doesn't know how often they text or what they talk about. In these dialogues it is clear that Chris manipulates Anna and extracts more and more information about her and then uses it in the next conversation, but the naive Anna does not see the danger and thinks she has everything under control. It was the idiot David who opened the cabin door for Chris' false friend. When she was convincing Anna to make up with Chris. Even naive Anna was the first to inform Chris that she was pregnant with David. And not David
David helped a lot by being an asshole but fans of pervert Cris should thank Kendra for influencing Anna to continue to be more open and teasing the desperate little text friend thanks to ex Anna sent those pics because if it wasn't for Kendra's influence it wouldn't I know if it was possible they would keep talking but those pictures would never have been sent. Kendra is like the worm in Ana's head like in the classic Corpse Bride :WeSmart::KEK:
Screenshot_20230405-120058-820.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
David helped a lot by being an asshole but fans of pervert Cris should thank Kendra for influencing Anna to continue to be more open and teasing the desperate little text friend thanks to ex Anna sent those pics because if it wasn't for Kendra's influence it wouldn't I know if it was possible they would keep talking but those pictures would never have been sent. Kendra is like the worm in Ana's head like in the classic Corpse Bride :WeSmart::KEK:
View attachment 2522850
Now we need to see her do this
IMG_1403.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes