3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

if you like the game, support it on patreon!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hank is very happy when he calls Anna to his office and tells her about the troubles of her husband's company. He will want to annoy Anna and will quickly offer her help but not for free

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hank is very happy when he calls Anna to his office and tells her about the troubles of her husband's company. He will want to annoy Anna and will quickly offer her help but not for free
Hank will use his chances well with her until I think his first opportunity to get something in return would be to ask for a good mother's milk to start his prey's submission.:devilish:
pfI9AV8.gif
:unsure: hopefully we have at least three options to decide when this happens like it would be interesting more options plus three is standard so ok

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Just setup so far, the game is split into 3 chapters and we are currently in chapter 2. We don't get real action until chapter 3. We'll be in chapter 3 in a few months as long as things go at the same speed it has been
Good to know. Thanks

Oct 7, 2022
So like me i am pretty sure you all are also desperately waiting for the new update..i have a question for you imagine if Anna gets to have a threesome eventually with whom would you guys prefer her to have a threesome with..A) Jake the snake and Chris or B) Hank the Tank and Marvin..i know what my answer would be but then again i am a depraved fuck..what would you guys prefer..;)

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
So like me i am pretty sure you all are also desperately waiting for the new update..i have a question for you imagine if Anna gets to have a threesome eventually with whom would you guys prefer her to have a threesome with..A) Jake the snake and Chris or B) Hank the Tank and Marvin..i know what my answer would be but then again i am a depraved fuck..what would you guys prefer..;)
None of them Just chris Chris chris

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Hank and Marvin, I am also depraved af lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hank the tank is already forming an elite team with Jake the snake and his newest recruit Rafi-trainee so yes i am desperately waiting to see the strategies of this terrible group :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230414-120036-250.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes