3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
He revealed a lot of his wife's secrets mostly the sweetest spots so yeah...
David is a big naive idiot like he already had Darren's warnings about Chris but he didn't listen his father may have been a big idiot too for falling into Kendra's trap but he knows Chris' intentions with his daughter-in-law but I have a feeling he won't want to miss the opportunity either To try something with her it would be interesting for Darren's hatred of his son's fake friend

:unsure: Kendra is not only helping Jake but everyone who wants a piece of Anna thanks to her Chris got the pictures because if it wasn't for Ana's new friend encouraging her to be more open with him I doubt she would have sent those pictures it could even happen at some point with her a little more corrupted but it wouldn't be as soon as it was if it wasn't Kendra the crazy one is helping Chris in the same way if it isn't that he's already been working with her discreetly from the beginning in my theory it can happen like it did with Alexia.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Poor Chris, he is mistreated when he is the only one of Anna's suitors who is not a criminal.

Let's see, Jake knowingly and for money participates in a plot to ruin a family's reputation and finances, using scamming, data theft, illegal recordings, etc.

Hank is a bullying boss who hires and promotes employees with sexist criteria, not only professional, treats employees better if they are beautiful women who show flesh, discriminates by race. He touches a female employee's ass without her consent.

And what about Marvin, a harasser, records images of women without consent using hidden cameras, shares images, promotes a chat room that clearly can only be defined as harassment at work.

Stenstromber is a sex blackmailer.

What crime has Chris committed? Unless this is a country where adultery is a crime (it doesn't seem to be), Chris is just a morally reprehensible guy, but not a criminal.
I'm aware of all the shit from everyone you mentioned but don't tell me Chris is innocent his bedroom scene already shows that he's a lot worse trash than all of them put together like he didn't need to do that around Sophie he is a worse pervert than Hank he couldn't control himself anywhere near the daughter already Anna is to blame I won't defend her because she's also a bitch inside like she was in college but she hid well after meeting david to start a family and lock up her version of lust for many years and now she's back slamming doors wanting out and kendra will help her with that :sneaky:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And I didn't even mention the part about him trying to get her drunk a few times to have sex with her by force or the one in the bathroom and several other times.:WeSmart:
and when it's Hank/Marvin/Jake's turn and etc they'll do their nasty things to her too Only difference is they're not Mc's friends I just hope none of them even Marvin Don't do the same shit Chris did in Ana's room next to her daughter that wouldn't be nice but I believe grandma Milf will be taking care of her far away that would be a relief for me

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I'm aware of all the shit from everyone you mentioned but don't tell me Chris is innocent his bedroom scene already shows that he's a lot worse trash than all of them put together like he didn't need to do that around Sophie he is a worse pervert than Hank he couldn't control himself anywhere near the daughter of the woman he wants so bad already Anna is to blame I won't defend her because she's also a bitch inside like she was in college but she hid well after meeting david to start a family and lock up her version of lust for many years and now she's back slamming doors wanting out and kendra will help her with that :sneaky:
I don't think that one character is worse than other since all of them have their bad intentions, I like Chris route but I accept that he is an asshole and the worst "friend". Hank is the typical worst boss who sexually harass women and also can't control himself, he touches Anna's butt in a dinner with his wife and David's presence and when Anna was pregnant, also he suggest the bathroom for moms that is not other thing that spy or harass Anna with Sophie around and finally it could be that he has something to do with David's company problems, but I'm just speculating that. Jake is also a bad person for following Kendra's plan to destroy their marriage and obviously Anna's life, his objective could be get his job position that also makes him an asshole. So in other words Jake's route destroys the marriage and maybe Anna's life, Hank's route destroys marriage and maybe David's life (because of the company) and Chri's route destroy marriage and David's life because his "best friend" betrays him, but hey at least he doesn't mess up with David's family company and doesn't want to take Anna's job that is something important for her. From Marvin I don't know too much since I don't pay attention to him XD, I don't like the character but I'm sure that he is trash too.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: Kendra is not only helping Jake but everyone who wants a piece of Anna thanks to her Chris got the pictures because if it wasn't for Ana's new friend encouraging her to be more open with him I doubt she would have sent those pictures it could even happen at some point with her a little more corrupted but it wouldn't be as soon as it was if it wasn't Kendra the crazy one is helping Chris in the same way if it isn't that he's already been working with her discreetly from the beginning in my theory it can happen like it did with Alexia.
For now, everyone is helping each other unconsciously. Anna just told her mum Kendra during a break from work about Chris. I'm sure I have, Kendra will start collecting information on Chris.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't think that one character is worse than other since all of them have their bad intentions, I like Chris route but I accept that he is an asshole and the worst "friend". Hank is the typical worst boss who sexually harass women and also can't control himself, he touches Anna's butt in a dinner with his wife and David's presence and when Anna was pregnant, also he suggest the bathroom for moms that is not other thing that spy or harass Anna with Sophie around and finally it could be that he has something to do with David's company problems, but I'm just speculating that. Jake is also a bad person for following Kendra's plan to destroy their marriage and obviously Anna's life, his objective could be get his job position that also makes him an asshole. So in other words Jake's route destroys the marriage and maybe Anna's life, Hank's route destroys marriage and maybe David's life (because of the company) and Chri's route destroy marriage and David's life because his "best friend" betrays him, but hey at least he doesn't mess up with David's family company and doesn't want to take Anna's job that is something important for her. From Marvin I don't know too much since I don't pay attention to him XD, I don't like the character but I'm sure that he is trash too.
None of them are innocent but Chris at the moment is the worst so far like even though I didn't like him I put up with him but the bedroom scene was where I couldn't take it but I don't think he will be the only one doing that kind of shit there's another one that can overcome it by the way the Stenstromber I know it's a game of corruption with asshole antagonists who only think about sex but it also has the romance route something good can happen in the end with one of them regretting all the shit he did I don't think it will just have a happy ending to David and Anna already Hank/Stenstromber/Chris I rule out any romance this trio only want one thing I don't even need to say why put Chris together with them :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
People hate Chris because he is a sad sack cuck who thinks he's a total chad. He's like that guy in the bar that always insists that every girl that throws a drink on him because of his lame pickup lines must be a lesbian.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's what I like, that we can also have a happy ending.
I don't want a happy ending just with Anna and David but David got a happy ending with his mother in law too and vice versa Anna could be happy with Jake for a few years then he would buy cigarettes because he loves the car more lol she could also be happy with crazy Marvin even though he's a big fucking pervert you can see it in his eyes shining when he humiliates himself by asking kendra to help him he's not just wanting sex with her i think or maybe she's being happy with one of two BBC Rafi-trainee and Renaldo And why not a big happy ending with Anna/Darren would be a good revenge like David got Anna's mum and she got his dad it would be a fucking turnaround :KEK:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't want a happy ending just with Anna and David but David got a happy ending with his mother in law too and vice versa Anna could be happy with Jake for a few years then he would buy cigarettes because he loves the car more lol she could also be happy with crazy Marvin even though he's a big fucking pervert you can see it in his eyes shining when he humiliates himself by asking kendra to help him he's not just wanting sex with her i think or maybe she's being happy with one of two BBC Rafi-trainee and Renaldo And why not a big happy ending with Anna/Darren would be a good revenge like David got Anna's mum and she got his dad it would be a fucking turnaround :KEK:
Ass fan

o_O:cry::oops:I don't recognize you my friend, where did this change come from? Of course, I `m joking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
People hate Chris because he is a sad sack cuck who thinks he's a total chad. He's like that guy in the bar that always insists that every girl that throws a drink on him because of his lame pickup lines must be a lesbian.
Mmm I think that he kind of knows what to do to get girls, we have to remember that he is a playboy who had a realtionship with Anna's friend but at the end cheat or left her, I don't remember exactly what he did, but she was very sad like a "bad guy" that girls are attracted to. Also he tried to flirt with Anna's cousin or niece and that's why Anna kicked him out because she didn't want that Chris takes advantage of her. He is just after Anna because I think that she is the one that doesn't fall in his tricks, until part 3 :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For now, everyone is helping each other unconsciously. Anna just told her mum Kendra during a break from work about Chris. I'm sure I have, Kendra will start collecting information on Chris.
That's why I love this game everyone is helping each other without realizing it like some know because they're on the same team already about Chris I still have my doubts but that's what she's going to do use all her resources on it since Jake is a little late unfortunately but still Jake will remain kendra's first choice

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's why I love this game everyone is helping each other without realizing it like some know because they're on the same team already about Chris I still have my doubts but that's what she's going to do use all her resources on it since Jake is a little late unfortunately but still Jake will remain kendra's first choice
:eek::ROFLMAO:I can't wait for this update

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I want a happy ending with Chris XD like after all his efforts he finally succeeds, I like Jake too but I just feel that he doesn't care too much about Anna and his route is the typical plan where the antagonist handsome guy gets the girl but with the help of other people manipulating all the situation. I just have seen that story in many movies and series.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And I like such games. Many roads, my choices matter. And I hate One Path of Corruption (NTR) games, and the female character becomes a turbo slut very quickly and fucks everything that moves. Boring game can be finished.
I think the same way when a game starts with the protagonist already riding all the sticks she sees in front of her, she gets discouraged at the beginning (n)
Ass fan

o_O:cry::oops:I don't recognize you my friend, where did this change come from? Of course, I `m joking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:KEK: Anger leaves me open to new possibilities, I'm glad I'm not I'm a Dev if not many would leave with trauma and sequels from my games

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I want a happy ending with Chris XD like after all his efforts he finally succeeds, I like Jake too but I just feel that he doesn't care too much about Anna and his route is the typical plan where the antagonist handsome guy gets the girl but with the help of other people manipulating all the situation. I just have seen that story in many movies and series.
It's cool that you want a happy ending with him but I don't know if he will want that Chris just seems to want sex in my opinion his focus is on humiliating David and after he gets that he won't have the same desire he had for Anna like he is envious and jealous of his friend's conquests without David around his motivations ended, they might even be together but for a short time maybe two years minimum :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes