3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I like Jake too but I just feel that he doesn't care too much about Anna and his route is the typical plan where the antagonist handsome guy gets the girl but with the help of other people manipulating all the situation. I just have seen that story in many movies and series.
Since Kasanowa Jacke
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's cool that you want a happy ending with him but I don't know if he will want that Chris just seems to want sex in my opinion his focus is on humiliating David and after he gets that he won't have the same desire he had for Anna like he is envious and jealous of his friend's conquests without David around his motivations ended, they might even be together but for a short time maybe two years minimum :unsure:
:ROFLMAO: Chris is the winning type, he'll hit Anna a couple of times and then dump her and find another target. And, incidentally, humiliate David

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Since Kasanowa Jacke
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I followed both routes and he has the same thought of concern for her he himself said he doesn't mean her harm but he needs the money for the car that's why I think there won't be a happy ending with him but just a lot of sex scenes I think it wouldn't work out too you know Jake cobra loves his car much more than anyone else
sigh... I just wanted the license plate number to get rid of the damn car and make him bite himself back to reality :devilish::ROFLMAO:
jake-the_1.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes that's basically it Chris is the marriage terminator after his conquests he always ends up alone like always no wonder he has no family around i never heard him talk about any of them he must be very loved or did they all die of heartbreak:unsure:
trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
That's why I love this game everyone is helping each other without realizing it like some know because they're on the same team already about Chris I still have my doubts but that's what she's going to do use all her resources on it since Jake is a little late unfortunately but still Jake will remain kendra's first choice
Fate is in Kendra's favor. Her plan was destined to fail because she is an irascible and impatient person. But she has unexpected help to make David's infidelity believable (Chris, Leonard and maybe Marvin), and she has unexpected help to corrupt Anna (fate has made Pete the lawyer who sues for North Star, a great friend of Hank's, Stenstromber appears at the worst moment, Chris smells blood, Marvin breaks through the wall...).

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Fate is in Kendra's favor. Her plan was destined to fail because she is an irascible and impatient person. But she has unexpected help to make David's infidelity believable (Chris, Leonard and maybe Marvin), and she has unexpected help to corrupt Anna (fate has made Pete the lawyer who sues for North Star, a great friend of Hank's, Stenstromber appears at the worst moment, Chris smells blood, Marvin breaks through the wall...).
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Your comment was perfect but don't forget Terrance he's part of that too. As you said, Kendra wouldn't be able to do all of this on her own, even more so because she is no longer taking her meds and could lose control at any moment. Kendra may be helping Anna's predators, but they are doing the same for her. Stopping to think it's kind of funny :KEK:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Your comment was perfect but don't forget Terrance he's part of that too. As you said, Kendra wouldn't be able to do all of this on her own, even more so because she is no longer taking her meds and could lose control at any moment. Kendra may be helping Anna's predators, but they are doing the same for her. Stopping to think it's kind of funny :KEK:
Yes, but Terrance, Jake and Alexia's boyfriend (Braxton if I don't remember bad) are part of Kendra's plot. The rest are unexpected people helping to fulfill the plot.

Oct 7, 2022
Yes, but Terrance, Jake and Alexia's boyfriend (Braxton if I don't remember bad) are part of Kendra's plot. The rest are unexpected people helping to fulfill the plot.
Well then lets hope Anna in the future has a hot foursome with Jake the snake Terrance and Braxton..also why not throw in Alexia and make it a fivesome..damn sometimes i am too depraved for my own good lol..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well then lets hope Anna in the future has a hot foursome with Jake the snake Terrance and Braxton..also why not throw in Alexia and make it a fivesome..damn sometimes i am too depraved for my own good lol..
Hahahaha there has to be Anna's mother too to make it even more depraved :devilish:
As for Alexia, I would leave it in David's hands for him to fuck her really hard to take revenge or he could pay a visit to Ana's office and so he discovers one of Hank's dungeons which happens to overlook some footage of his lovely wife being trained to be a good dog for daddy Hank lol

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Mmm I think that he kind of knows what to do to get girls, we have to remember that he is a playboy who had a realtionship with Anna's friend but at the end cheat or left her, I don't remember exactly what he did, but she was very sad like a "bad guy" that girls are attracted to. Also he tried to flirt with Anna's cousin or niece and that's why Anna kicked him out because she didn't want that Chris takes advantage of her. He is just after Anna because I think that she is the one that doesn't fall in his tricks, until part 3 :devilish:
To say that you are overestimating the allure and competence of this of this past-his-prime sexually spent slimeball is being charitable. At this point in his life, the creepy janitor pulls more bitches and has more drip than Chris.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
oh man today i have come up with the perfect revenge on Chris. Anna and David hire an Anna lookalike trannie thing with a huge dick to give as a present to Chris. she is the spitting image of Anna and Chris is salivating at the thought of finally getting to fuck his dreamgirl. Anna tells him that they David will watch since she has him in the palm of her hand and he tells Chris he is looking forward to watching a real man satisfy his wife with his big cock. then the trans thing enters the room with David and he tells his good buddy how much he is excited to watch Chris finally get his wife to fuck him but he has to wear handcuffs for it. Chris says, whatever loser and gets naked and hops on the bed. Trannie Anna puts the cuff on him and ties him to the bed and then gets naked..Chris is dumfounded and starts to protest..and then..the trans Anna lifts him off the bed and proceeds to smash his ass with its huge dick. once done, Chris realizes he loves a man's dick in his ass and goes off with Anna trannie satisfied if he can't have real Anna, he is fine with having trannie Anna fuck his ass daily.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
So like me i am pretty sure you all are also desperately waiting for the new update..i have a question for you imagine if Anna gets to have a threesome eventually with whom would you guys prefer her to have a threesome with..A) Jake the snake and Chris or B) Hank the Tank and Marvin..i know what my answer would be but then again i am a depraved fuck..what would you guys prefer..;)
I just want Chris to fuck her good and put a baby in her :)

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
I totally get it though i genuinely dont understand why Mr Palmer's patreons seem to like Chris soo much lol coz he is a bastard after all..and also why even want Anna and Chris when we can instead opt for Hank the tank and Anna instead lmaoooo..
Lol majority of the fans here are two faced. Common you should know that. They are the same ones who go to the Patroen page and like/support Chris.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes