3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
oh man today i have come up with the perfect revenge on Chris. Anna and David hire an Anna lookalike trannie thing with a huge dick to give as a present to Chris. she is the spitting image of Anna and Chris is salivating at the thought of finally getting to fuck his dreamgirl. Anna tells him that they David will watch since she has him in the palm of her hand and he tells Chris he is looking forward to watching a real man satisfy his wife with his big cock. then the trans thing enters the room with David and he tells his good buddy how much he is excited to watch Chris finally get his wife to fuck him but he has to wear handcuffs for it. Chris says, whatever loser and gets naked and hops on the bed. Trannie Anna puts the cuff on him and ties him to the bed and then gets naked..Chris is dumfounded and starts to protest..and then..the trans Anna lifts him off the bed and proceeds to smash his ass with its huge dick. once done, Chris realizes he loves a man's dick in his ass and goes off with Anna trannie satisfied if he can't have real Anna, he is fine with having trannie Anna fuck his ass daily.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I just loved his revenge is what I want so much this game has to have a future Futa tag to give a good ending to our beloved Chris :devilish:
I just want Chris to fuck her good and put a baby in her :)
:eek: My dear, you don't feel sorry for Ana Why do you want this only so that after some time he can decide to buy milk and not come back lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
oh man today i have come up with the perfect revenge on Chris. Anna and David hire an Anna lookalike trannie thing with a huge dick to give as a present to Chris. she is the spitting image of Anna and Chris is salivating at the thought of finally getting to fuck his dreamgirl. Anna tells him that they David will watch since she has him in the palm of her hand and he tells Chris he is looking forward to watching a real man satisfy his wife with his big cock. then the trans thing enters the room with David and he tells his good buddy how much he is excited to watch Chris finally get his wife to fuck him but he has to wear handcuffs for it. Chris says, whatever loser and gets naked and hops on the bed. Trannie Anna puts the cuff on him and ties him to the bed and then gets naked..Chris is dumfounded and starts to protest..and then..the trans Anna lifts him off the bed and proceeds to smash his ass with its huge dick. once done, Chris realizes he loves a man's dick in his ass and goes off with Anna trannie satisfied if he can't have real Anna, he is fine with having trannie Anna fuck his ass daily.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
IMG_1519.gif

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
It's cool that you want a happy ending with him but I don't know if he will want that Chris just seems to want sex in my opinion his focus is on humiliating David and after he gets that he won't have the same desire he had for Anna like he is envious and jealous of his friend's conquests without David around his motivations ended, they might even be together but for a short time maybe two years minimum :unsure:
I want Anna to carry Chris's child. Maybe he'll change when he becomes a father :)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Lol majority of the fans here are two faced. Common you should know that. They are the same ones who go to the Patroen page and like/support Chris.
If I could, I would support someone who doesn't appear much, which is Darren. It would be nice to see him humiliating Chris while fucking Anna via video call since they are text buddies in the end their friendship will serve for something Ana won't forget to send her gifts to her fap :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I want Anna to carry Chris's child. Maybe he'll change when he becomes a father :)
Here's a question Will Chris be able to lift his little friend because in the bathroom he didn't even move it's even funny to talk about it because if he wanted Anna as much as the firm he would have at least lifted his flabby sausage a little bit or is his focus elsewhere person:unsure:
I don't think he's just being a knight because of the way he invaded the bathroom, where's that desire he feels for her at that moment? I have a slight impression that Dev is hiding something about Chris' real desire to humiliate David :WeSmart::KEK:

Reactions: Isabella69

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Chris is jealous of David having married a good, faithful woman and his successful family and business life. this is the driving force behind his interest in Anna. it helps that she is a goddess. he is only deluding himself into thinking he has a chance with Anna because he is fooling her into thinking all he is wanting is friendship. she is oblivious to what he really wants. but the bathroom scene where he grabs her ass should make her see he is not the harmless loser she thinks he is. hopefully now Anna will begin to suspect Chris being involved in setting David up as a cheater when she calms down and starts to think rationally. having Chris send her those photos is a perfectly logical reason for Anna to think Chris is a part of setting David up, so on the save the marriage route, Chris is going to get his just rewards from Anna, which is blocked number and at least a restraining order as well as David beating the ever living shit outta him once he finds out what his good buddy is up to. #IHATECHRIS

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Chris is jealous of David having married a good, faithful woman and his successful family and business life. this is the driving force behind his interest in Anna. it helps that she is a goddess. he is only deluding himself into thinking he has a chance with Anna because he is fooling her into thinking all he is wanting is friendship. she is oblivious to what he really wants. but the bathroom scene where he grabs her ass should make her see he is not the harmless loser she thinks he is. hopefully now Anna will begin to suspect Chris being involved in setting David up as a cheater when she calms down and starts to think rationally. having Chris send her those photos is a perfectly logical reason for Anna to think Chris is a part of setting David up, so on the save the marriage route, Chris is going to get his just rewards from Anna, which is blocked number and at least a restraining order as well as David beating the ever living shit outta him once he finds out what his good buddy is up to. #IHATECHRIS
IMG_1359.png
IMG_1361.png IMG_1363.png IMG_1362.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna stopped exercising which means even bigger boobs and ass soon?
I think the boobs will get bigger And there's also something I've been thinking about she shouldn't be shaved down there because she only had sex with David once after nine months it would be cool to see her mowing her lawn maybe in Part 3 where she'll loosen up and follow Kendra's advice :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
pepega-pepe-the-frog.gif
Gotta say this time you exceeded my expectations I just love these arts I'm going to keep them in a special place and I'm starting to see psycho Kendra as a future wife of David I'm going to give this crazy drug a chance that ass of hers is sexy as fuck :PogChamp::KEK:
I fell in love with the Futa versions lol this is the happy ending I want for Chris with all my heart :devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2550719
Gotta say this time you exceeded my expectations I just love these arts I'm going to keep them in a special place and I'm starting to see psycho Kendra as a future wife of David I'm going to give this crazy drug a chance that ass of hers is sexy as fuck :PogChamp::KEK:
I fell in love with the Futa versions lol this is the happy ending I want for Chris with all my heart :devilish:

:ROFLMAO:And you thought Chris' future wife was Kendra

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes