3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oct 11, 2022
Kendra: Boys, I'm not that bad :sneaky:
View attachment 2550621
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The faint of heart do not watch!:cool:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
..... And this is how APM ends!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Who knows, maybe he'll give her a chance if we follow all of Kendra's plans.:KEK:
David can accept it for being at that very fragile moment after seeing his wife with Hank and etc...
Anna is pregnant with a child by Chris, David knows it. He has just lost the company because of his father's mistake, who, by the way, is currently in bed with Anna and fucking her.
David's lawyer has told him that he will never see his daughter again because the evidence that he cheated on Anna first is overwhelming. Anna has obtained an injunction to that effect.
David goes into the room of his 9-month-old daughter, sits down at her bedside, takes his father's pistol and shoots a bullet into his head.
Here in the forum: What a pushover and you cheer - Chris, Chris, Chris....

arobet33

May 3, 2020
Anna is pregnant with a child by Chris, David knows it. He has just lost the company because of his father's mistake, who, by the way, is currently in bed with Anna and fucking her.
David's lawyer has told him that he will never see his daughter again because the evidence that he cheated on Anna first is overwhelming. Anna has obtained an injunction to that effect.
David goes into the room of his 9-month-old daughter, sits down at her bedside, takes his father's pistol and shoots a bullet into his head.
c'est la vie

Reactions: Adolfo

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
1681758365075.png

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
20-48-52-chris-images-name-moods-namensbild-c-u-jpg.u.40.600.png
Welcome Chris Junior :cool:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
huh.gif
Well it would be more likely Jake in Chris' place the fake friend would be too busy consoling his beloved friend :sneaky: and the rest can happen Darren could take advantage of the situation being dad and grandpa at the same time but it wouldn't be the end of the world for David and Chris.
Or David could say goodbye to his daughter before becoming a vigilante and ending all those demons that destroyed his life.

joking aside this game needs a new specific tag Cris is very jealous of David not because of his conquests or Anna but jealousy for not having caught David in time like he had a lot of women he even cheated on some in the last case "Jen" knows the great truth is that he can't be with a woman because he wants to try something different Anna is just a facade the bathroom scene makes that very clear. Lol I don't know if Dev initially planned Futa/Gay tags which in my opinion would be interesting... Chris is a fucking fake but his colorful friendship with David is pretty weird after all at the end of part 1 he gets worried about david :KEK:
now i'm sure the majority here will hate me feel free

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

if you like Mr. Palmer's VN game, please join the patreon club!

Guys, I don't care much if the update is going to be too big or not. The interesting thing is to end the days of Anna's expectation. It's always good to see that the game is progressing. I'm happy for Dev's work and his artist, who by the way is very good :D
like I liked the old version of Ana but this one improved a lot, it was even more realistic the animations the sound so excellent that's why I can't wait for Ch3 to start and I'm already looking forward to seeing Hank and Anna there this damn animation I'm thinking about so many things is it going to happen what I want so much milk milk milk lol :p

And thanks for sharing.;):coffee:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes