3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
This is not true either.
It wasn't a Literotica challenge.
There is only one other story with the same characters and that has a totally different plot.
The only inspiration for this game was from my story.
Whilst early on it does have the odd similarity, you will see as it plays out that this VN is totally different.
sa2222

Oct 7, 2022
There is just something about this game and especially Anna that is soooo hottt and turns me on soo much..even though there is not a single sex scene yet this is still one of the hottest games i have ever played..gosh even the spoilers of Anna turn me on lol..i cannot express in words how much i am looking forward to playing part 3 where Anna finally loses her inhibitions and just goes WILD..

Oct 11, 2022
There is just something about this game and especially Anna that is soooo hottt and turns me on soo much..even though there is not a single sex scene yet this is still one of the hottest games i have ever played..gosh even the spoilers of Anna turn me on lol..i cannot express in words how much i am looking forward to playing part 3 where Anna finally loses her inhibitions and just goes WILD..
Join the club and support Mr. Valkyrie ;) , But until CH3 be careful with those blue balls, Ive heard some guys died in their sleep, true story man..... :unsure: "Are you sure it wasnt a heart attack or that those guys were just old" - ;) Do you wanna take the risk? ---- :eek:"OH HELL NO!"

Dec 15, 2021
L&P is smiling while reading this.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes