3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It will be a huge letdown if dev doesn’t put Anna’s mother in this game, I hope he’s not going by a poll if she should be in this game because the perv patrons will always pick some old timer, fat fuck or smelly hobo over her
I think she's been planned since the beginning of the game and it would suck if she was removed now because of some perverts who prefer fat people and mummies :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I think she'll have an important role mainly in David and Sophie's life this milf that we haven't had the chance to see has become our heritage.:coffee:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
So Hank “the tank” doesn’t get any breast milk or ass play then?
No just teasing scenes and a final clothed masturbation scene. I think also its a bit of a short update but for 2 Month work and that quality maybe sufficient.
Game is good made but until now still a blueballer par excellence..

• Sad
Reactions: Isabella69

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
May Dev does'nt wants us to see her naked yet ..he is saving that part for the real action
I think thats the point...Dev wants to built up the corruption path properly that later all action starts on a logic way.
But i think to spare out also naked scenes is a bit pushed too far...especially when we get every 2-3 Month such short updates
i assume its really a long way until you see first nudity as a milestone and much later on first nude sex scene..

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes