3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I understand the frustration with Anna's nudity, but it'll happen. The blue balling isn't a joke, and it's not a scheme to milk patrons; rather, I'm a fan of slow buildup, that's my style. It's not for everyone; I understand that. The updates aren't large because the Patrons want me to release as I finish each day, so that's how it will be until Part 3; though, I'm hoping the v0.6.5 update includes both Fri and Sat... it just depends on how much content it'll have. The Part 3 updates may contain more content, but the downside is less frequent releases.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am fine with a slow buildup but damn. as for those saying that new update should wait, while i get what you are saying, when this game was just starting up, it seems like the updates were up within hours of being released on patreon. perhaps the dev insisted that patreons don't share till a bit later which is fine, lots of devs are doing that now. but after the long waits already between updates, knowing that the new update is out is.. as frustrating as not seeing Anna nude yet..although those fan arts sure do help with that...:devilish::devilish::devilish:
but since that is how it is, i am just glad i have other games to keep me busy till the public release happens..so many games..so few hours in my day to play them..seems i need more sleep the older i get so less time for gaming..10 yrs ago i could go all day and all night without sleep...not anymore..

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I understand the frustration with Anna's nudity, but it'll happen. The blue balling isn't a joke, and it's not a scheme to milk patrons; rather, I'm a fan of slow buildup, that's my style. It's not for everyone; I understand that. The updates aren't large because the Patrons want me to release as I finish each day, so that's how it will be until Part 3; though, I'm hoping the v0.6.5 update includes both Fri and Sat... it just depends on how much content it'll have. The Part 3 updates may contain more content, but the downside is less frequent releases.
Look I get the slowburn buildup I play AWAM only sex scenes from wife is with hubby so far after 6 years, but we’ve seen her nude in the shower & masterbating once or twice, changing clothes, showing some nudity, slow burn games realize they have to atleast show some nude scenes since there not having foreplay or sex yet. Also the reason I’m not a subscriber anymore is voting in a poll for Anna’s mom lost in a landslide to old or fat guys

Reactions: ambitious1234

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
After this update, my partner and I remain firm on Anna's malignant narcissism but seeing David's actions from her perspective has only heated up our debate on whether or not David has maladaptive codependency. This has been a constant debate pretty much since the first update where we heard Anna's thoughts. Even when he pushes back against her narcissistic bullshit (with player agency) he rolls over and reverts to his people-pleasing tendencies. I suppose that the crux of our dispute lies in whether to view David as a victim or a collaborator in the degradation of this marriage. I am disinclined to shift blame whereas he is more on board with a codependent/narcissistic dynamic. I'm well aware from my childhood that narcissists feed on people even if they aren't codependent, but it just seems like codependent people make the perfect victim for them and they keep coming back to them again and again because they feel like they can't survive without their doormat. Maybe once we get into chapter three and see the worst of both partners this will become more clear.

Oct 11, 2022
I hope that this time they respect the dev's work and wait at least 1 week for someone to play the hero.
I have not seen any hero's. Ive been asked in PM many times, but I dont do it, as we are not that many Goldies.

But folks can just subscribe as a goldie, then get the update then unsubscribe, problem solved!

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I have not seen any hero's. Ive been asked in PM many times, but I dont do it, as we are not that many Goldies.

But folks can just subscribe as a goldie, then get the update then unsubscribe, problem solved!
Exactly my case ;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
it could be since it's his area, right? But knowing Marvin he'll want to see something different he might make an excuse to make her go upstairs to get something while he pretends he's fixing like the socket or whatever in the office to trick Anna on other occasions perverted grandpa has the same interest as Hank in her ass

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
it could be since it's his area, right? But knowing Marvin he'll want to see something different he might make an excuse to make her go upstairs to get something while he pretends he's fixing like the socket or whatever in the office to trick Anna on other occasions perverted grandpa has the same interest as Hank in her ass
that ladder is the perfect height for Anna to climb and Hank "the tank" to eat her ass, and then give her a present like a golden butt plug. :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
that ladder is the perfect height for Anna to climb and Hank "the tank" to eat her ass, and then give her a present like a golden butt plug. :ROFLMAO:
You can bet the tank won't miss the opportunity to stick his face in her ass like he already said he would do lol
and by the way I want to see Anna do some shopping like remote control vibrators recommended by the tank an Anal Plug and etc since she is intending to practice blowjobs it would only be fair for her to get ready for the big snake and the tank I want to see her begging the penguin to mistreat her what i want most is to see her get fucked in the ass :devilish:
juno-temple-spanking.gif train-hole.gif

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes