3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No just teasing scenes and a final clothed masturbation scene. I think also its a bit of a short update but for 2 Month work and that quality maybe sufficient.
Game is good made but until now still a blueballer par excellence..
As I said in some previous comments the sexual stuff will only happen in part 3 even until that happens we will only see teasing but I'm still surprised Anna doesn't get completely naked to masturbate what is Mr Palmer planning by not allowing her to do that totally naked is it any surprise like a differentiated pussy lol

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
perhaps Anna not getting naked is showing that sexually she has repressed herself since David is not giving her the constant sex she really desires. it also makes us all annoyed as fuck since we want to see Anna get naked...:devilish::devilish::devilish:
i figure once she starts cheating on David, she will be all in on being naked and then we will be happy.
will be interesting to see her behaviour on the faithful route though.. damn these slow updates are killin me lol. but at least Mr. Palmer hasn't given up on the game just as it is getting good which is happening more and more with some really good games lately..

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
As I said in some previous comments the sexual stuff will only happen in part 3 even until that happens we will only see teasing but I'm still surprised Anna doesn't get completely naked to masturbate what is Mr Palmer planning by not allowing her to do that totally naked is it any surprise like a differentiated pussy lol
Not even in the shower masterbation scene, come on every game has that

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
perhaps Anna not getting naked is showing that sexually she has repressed herself since David is not giving her the constant sex she really desires. it also makes us all annoyed as fuck since we want to see Anna get naked...:devilish::devilish::devilish:
i figure once she starts cheating on David, she will be all in on being naked and then we will be happy.
will be interesting to see her behaviour on the faithful route though.. damn these slow updates are killin me lol. but at least Mr. Palmer hasn't given up on the game just as it is getting good which is happening more and more with some really good games lately..
It makes sense after nine months she's only had sex once with David and now she feels very repressed and don't like being naked because of the weight maybe like: Anna even has a scale in the bathroom that already shows she has a lot still having trouble giving in to lust completely but it will be interesting to see her deal with it all. Both routes will be good with lots of sex it just won't be good for David at the end :BootyTime:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think Dev wants to use the first naked Anna scene as a kind of milestones in any of the updates in September or before christmas ...so i seriousley think first Anna Sex scene will happen next year...;-)...maybe also first milestone clothed and middle of 2024 maybe naked...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think Dev wants to use the first naked Anna scene as a kind of milestones in any of the updates in September or before christmas ...so i seriousley think first Anna Sex scene will happen next year...;-)...maybe also first milestone clothed and middle of 2024 maybe naked...
I don’t get this at all, why the fuck does he think being naked can only happen when she has sex, wtf? Girls get naked all the time to bathe, to shower, to shave, to change their clothes/ panties everyday. That’s not being sexual, that’s normal routine, why you can’t see a couple renders of her taking off her bra and putting on new one and same with panties. Does she breastfeed baby under a blanket too?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It makes sense after nine months she's only had sex once with David and now she feels very repressed and don't like being naked because of the weight maybe like: Anna even has a scale in the bathroom that already shows she has a lot still having trouble giving in to lust completely but it will be interesting to see her deal with it all. Both routes will be good with lots of sex it just won't be good for David at the end :BootyTime:
:unsure:But on the third tour, David will become a father again, maybe Anna will give birth to twins

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's likely so since he hasn't done so until now. You know even though I'm looking forward to seeing you completely naked like many here I have to say that Dev is playing a smart move in keeping his private parts a secret especially the pussy hehe this is killing me inside :WutFace:

Reactions: Isabella69

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I don’t get this at all, why the fuck does he think being naked can only happen when she has sex, wtf? Girls get naked all the time to bathe, to shower, to shave, to change their clothes/ panties everyday. That’s not being sexual, that’s normal routine, why you can’t see a couple renders of her taking off her bra and putting on new one and same with panties. Does she breastfeed baby under a blanket too?
I dont really know...maybe its strategy to built up excitement and gain followers or the worst scenario Dev comes from a very consevative country...but that wouldn't fit to the fact that we already saw Chris Penis...without pixels...:)...Lets hope game gets updates regulary and progress quickly...to be honest slow burn is good but also surpress nudity as you mentioned is a bit too much...at least other girls instead of Anna could get shown naked to spice up the game in earlier stage before main characters get dragged into kinky stuff..

Reactions: giorgyo777
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes