3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

The next morning... Anna wakes up on the couch. Is she tired? Sad? Anxious? Guilty? We'll find out what's going on in her head Friday morning during the next update.

View attachment 2603286
All the states of emotions that have been mentioned fit

Tired Yes - after being swamped with duties at work and as a manager. And someone else might be sabotaging her work

Sad Yes - after arguing with David and increasingly suspicious of David.They haven't had sex with David for a long time in order to get Anna pregnant again

Guilty - yes after sending photos to Chris. And teasing others. of course how you play

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2022
I am truly in the minority.. I'm just waiting to see all these thirsty losers fail miserably at their attempt of breaking up a happy young family. lol Hopefully there's a future bludgeoning for Chris as well, that'd be a nice surprise.
That option is definitely there in both Anna and David's cases..you just need to select the right options while playing as Anna and David and then voila nothing happens and their marriage isnt affected at all..guess there wouldn't be a lot of content for you then in part 3..;)

Reactions: Ass Fan

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
That option is definitely there in both Anna and David's cases..you just need to select the right options while playing as Anna and David and then voila nothing happens and their marriage isnt affected at all..guess there wouldn't be a lot of content for you then in part 3..;)
On top of Chris getting what he deserves, I wouldn't mind seeing Anna beat the hell out of Janet "Kendra" either. I'm picturing hair-pulling, clothes being torn off, Kendra crying while being dragged across the floor, good wholesome entertainment!

Oct 7, 2022
On top of Chris getting what he deserves, I wouldn't mind seeing Anna beat the hell out of Janet "Kendra" either. I'm picturing hair-pulling, clothes being torn off, Kendra crying while being dragged across the floor, good wholesome entertainment!
Damn you are too good for this world mate coz in that scenario you just mentioned i can only imagine Anna and Kendra having hot lesbian sex..damn that'd be sooo hottt lol..:love:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn you are too good for this world mate coz in that scenario you just mentioned i can only imagine Anna and Kendra having hot lesbian sex..damn that'd be sooo hottt lol..:love:
I could imagine it but Janet is too far gone from reality, I just can't see her getting turned on by the evil cunt that stole her man. At the same time, if there'd been a lesbian threat this would have required multiple plays for me. lol

Plus I remember Acting Lessons so I know what those psycho bitches are capable of! No, there's no safety anymore, once we stabilize the marriage Janet gets cut up and put into trash bags. Perhaps you want to rethink your too good for this world comment. LOL

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

The next morning... Anna wakes up on the couch. Is she tired? Sad? Anxious? Guilty? We'll find out what's going on in her head Friday morning during the next update.

View attachment 2603286
I think she's thinking about the shit that's going on in her marriage the problems with the husband the doubts if he is having an affair or not the sexual frustration that Anna feels every time she expected a good fuck with her husband and is disappointed again the pressure at work the desires she is feeling thinking about other guys and etc... You can see the anxiety and frustration mixed in on her face.
She needs a good fuck that's the first thing her body wants lol even though she feels guilty at times that she masturbated and thought about someone it's evident that she really needs to get laid :WutFace:

2352Trophy

Nov 20, 2020
I think we will all be suprised when Hank the Hammer rises out of the mix and the ambition and father need arise within Anna to overcome the day to day studs sniffing around her. she has mixed with this type of skirt chaser before and can put that short term stuff on hod while listening to the mellow enticements of the father figure. Can David live with a professional/sexual relationship with his wife or does he join the group of hounds chasing the kitty??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think she's thinking about the shit that's going on in her marriage the problems with the husband the doubts if he is having an affair or not the sexual frustration that Anna feels every time she expected a good fuck with her husband and is disappointed again the pressure at work the desires she is feeling thinking about other guys and etc... You can see the anxiety and frustration mixed in on her face.
She needs a good fuck that's the first thing her body wants lol even though she feels guilty at times that she masturbated and thought about someone it's evident that she really needs to get laid :WutFace:
Your explanation is certainly possible - myself, I interpreted her face as being anxious and frustrated at the utter lack of uniboob/draping morphs in daz outfits leading almost every outfit to look like a bodysuit/bodypaint instead of actual clothes :unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Your explanation is certainly possible - myself, I interpreted her face as being anxious and frustrated at the utter lack of uniboob/draping morphs in daz outfits leading almost every outfit to look like a bodysuit/bodypaint instead of actual clothes :unsure:
Yeah it's not that hard to guess what she's going through in this picture

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
o_OAnna has a merry-go-round of all emotions in this photo
Imagine having to work like that huh poor Anna lol
:unsure: There are some strange sentences in this update, I don't know if it's a bug or on purpose. Can someone explain this to me?,,but I'd love to have some makeup sex ,,
Or it might as well be good sex with an ex-boyfriend in some future :sneaky:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Make-up sex is when you have had an argument with your partner and you make up by having some good sex.
I think makeup sex is the weirdest sex idea ever. I have never ever had makeup sex - maybe I carry gruges too tight but the idea of having sex with someone I have just resovled and argument with is a non-starter.

Although, "weirdest sex idea ever" is maybe a bit miuch. That is resevrved for hate sex (when you have sex with someone you are currently having an argument with). :(

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes