3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I think Mr Palmer should have the artist make David more buff and ripped that way it's more believable that woman would do anything to take him from Anna
If some man is ripped doesn't mean that all girls would fall in love for him, most of times girls prefer the man that understand them or connect with them for a relationship. Also, it is a plan from Kendra not that David is the most handsome man, but he sure has something because he married Anna and leaved Kendra with her jealousies.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
man, i still am amazed at the number of people on here that actually like Chris. he is basically the biggest piece of shit on the planet. i guess those of you that like him and the way he is behaving are probably just like him. and, that's not a good thing. if i was in the situation David is in, there would come a time at some point that either Anna or Chris would make the mistake of leaving their phone for David to find, and since he is wondering why Anna and Chris text so much, at some point he is going to check it out..and then, Chris is a dead man. and Anna will be before a divorce judge and lose custody of her precious Sophie.. her lack of dealing with Chris invading her privacy in the bathroom is definately egging him on to get bolder until he will either rape her, or have David see what's going on. Chris is a cunt. there is not another way to see him. #HOPECHRISGETSTHEJOFFREYBARATHEONENDING..
Hahaha it's just a game bro, I think that most of the people that like Chris is because he has the hottest scenes. Also I don't see the difference of who is the biggest piece of shit between the antagonists, at the end each one would destroy a marriage and a family, in real life anyone of them would be punished for their actions.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Hahaha it's just a game bro, I think that most of the people that like Chris is because he has the hottest scenes. Also I don't see the difference of who is the biggest piece of shit between the antagonists, at the end each one would destroy a marriage and a family, in real life anyone of them would be punished for their actions.
Wait! This isn't real? Shit!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i look at Chris this way because he is making sly moves on his supposedly best friend's wife. he constantly comments on how he can't believe David got such a hot wife and how she totally ignores him and has zero interest in him. he disrespects both David and Anna during the dinner.. especially when he acts like a pussy grabbing Anna when David's back is turned. he does his shit on the sly like a total shitbag.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
i look at Chris this way because he is making sly moves on his supposedly best friend's wife. he constantly comments on how he can't believe David got such a hot wife and how she totally ignores him and has zero interest in him. he disrespects both David and Anna during the dinner.. especially when he acts like a pussy grabbing Anna when David's back is turned. he does his shit on the sly like a total shitbag.
Yeah Chris is a piece of shit for how he treats his friend and it seems David isn't really listening or paying attention to his wife's needs, but most of Chris' actions escalates from Anna not setting boundaries and sticking to them and yeah you could argue that growing up with brothers made her more used to how guys can act, but the instant he went into the bathroom she should have kicked him out and told David and she didn't which gave him the green light to push further.

Also, all the antagonist's are doing things behind David's back and on the sly and disrespecting David and Anna's marriage. I personally don't have a 'favorite antagonist' at the moment, I am more interested in seeing how Anna reacts to the things around her and how she deals with it.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hank will definitely have a piece of that pussy many times but make no mistake the penguin wants to drown in that ass before then imagine if she is an anal virgin then yes the tank will want to destroy her ass lol
Yes but at the speed rate for the progress in the game (different than the development speed !) we are FAR from it !!
We didn't even reach the part where it will focus only on her side after the brake up !!
So yeah ! Years to wait.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Hank also grabs Anna's butt behind David, Marvin is telling the same inappropriate comments and Jake is acting like a nice guy (just like Chris acts like the best friend) but with bad intentions behind. The way I see it Chris was never David's friend, he is just acting like Jake to get Anna, yes he is a shitbag but like all of them, they would disrespect Anna and David at some point. I like Chris just because I like to see how Anna slowly corrupts and gets dominated by the man who she thought would never have a chance with her. But at the end this just show us that David is so dumb to choose his "friends" because they are just shit people (Chris and Leonard). Despite all of that I personally laugh about the comments of hate to Chris XD to be fair if someone is like him in real life, he would deserve all the comments from this page.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Yes but at the speed rate for the progress in the game (different than the development speed !) we are FAR from it !!
We didn't even reach the part where it will focus only on her side after the brake up !!
So yeah ! Years to wait.
I thought that part 3 will include David's and Anna's pov, like for everything that happens we will see the two points of view, so I don't think that we are too far if I'm right.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Yeah Chris is a piece of shit for how he treats his friend and it seems David isn't really listening or paying attention to his wife's needs, but most of Chris' actions escalates from Anna not setting boundaries and sticking to them and yeah you could argue that growing up with brothers made her more used to how guys can act, but the instant he went into the bathroom she should have kicked him out and told David and she didn't which gave him the green light to push further.

Also, all the antagonist's are doing things behind David's back and on the sly and disrespecting David and Anna's marriage. I personally don't have a 'favorite antagonist' at the moment, I am more interested in seeing how Anna reacts to the things around her and how she deals with it.
To be fair for a happy ending where the marriage is saved it would be good to see how all the antagonists are punished for their actions.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think that in Ch3 we will have the prospect of both alternately. David - who will look for the one who framed him in false treason. Anna fights the temptation of her mom Kendra and sexual predators to cheat on David after a fake betrayal and Anna as a whore.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
She wants and needs Chris so bad :)
SOME people will have to skip the first scene because they like asshole Chris Jake is the favorite, whether you like it or not, even Anna has already admitted that being too close to the snake is dangerous. Like the second masturbation scene already leaves it right in the face who will be the first Chris is the friendzone friend for him to get anything besides molesting Anna he will have to break many barriers and by the time he gets there she has already been fucked by many in the office :KEK:
jake-the.gif
a3_2_16.png a3_2_18.png

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
SOME people will have to skip the first scene because they like asshole Chris Jake is the favorite, whether you like it or not, even Anna has already admitted that being too close to the snake is dangerous. Like the second masturbation scene already leaves it right in the face who will be the first Chris is the friendzone friend for him to get anything besides molesting Anna he will have to break many barriers and by the time he gets there she has already been fucked by many in the office :KEK:
View attachment 2609946
View attachment 2609947 View attachment 2609961
Jake the Snake will lie in Wait
for wife and his
impending Fornicate.

yeah sue me I went to school for physics not art and poetry.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think that in Ch3 we will have the prospect of both alternately. David - who will look for the one who framed him for false treason. Anna fights the temptation whispered by Kendra's mom and sexual predators to cheat on David after a fake betrayal and Anna a whore.
Kendra’s mom? Did I miss this scene? Can you share the pic or conversation?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Lies, the only physics anyone is interested in are Anna's
Jake needs money for a car to pay it off. Anna is an extra reward for him.Jake doesn't wish Anne badly. He even pretends to be a knight, refusing to take pictures of Anna's body shapes when they work with Anna. For Marvin's old fish. Because I don't want to get in trouble like my previous job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Jake needs money for a car to pay it off. Anna is an extra reward for him
Car repaired extra reward the snake will be a lucky son of a bitch maybe even some snakes then that good sentence from a good father hey honey I'm going there to buy some milk after a few years David takes care of them happy ending :WeSmart:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes