3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
I could imagine it but Janet is too far gone from reality, I just can't see her getting turned on by the evil cunt that stole her man. At the same time, if there'd been a lesbian threat this would have required multiple plays for me. lol

Plus I remember Acting Lessons so I know what those psycho bitches are capable of! No, there's no safety anymore, once we stabilize the marriage Janet gets cut up and put into trash bags. Perhaps you want to rethink your too good for this world comment. LOL
I think it would still be possible to make Janet/Kendra have sex with Anna, I can imagine a scenario where Janet gets Anna drunk or drugged and make it about degrading Anna further, use sex to establish physical and physiological dominance over Anna, use a strapon on her, kind of angry sex to vent her craziness of Anna...

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think Mr Palmer should have the artist make David more buff and ripped that way it's more believable that woman would do anything to take him from Anna

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sickqt

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
shit man we now have to go through that boring period again. memes will come, alot of spoiler tags, when is update coming?, and jake the snake haters.
All the best.
i hope we all survive this 2 month.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What exactly was updated on the 2nd? Just played through and it seems the exact same as I remember it from like 2 months ago, there's the husband perspective, the wife perspective, then it ends....

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man, i still am amazed at the number of people on here that actually like Chris. he is basically the biggest piece of shit on the planet. i guess those of you that like him and the way he is behaving are probably just like him. and, that's not a good thing. if i was in the situation David is in, there would come a time at some point that either Anna or Chris would make the mistake of leaving their phone for David to find, and since he is wondering why Anna and Chris text so much, at some point he is going to check it out..and then, Chris is a dead man. and Anna will be before a divorce judge and lose custody of her precious Sophie.. her lack of dealing with Chris invading her privacy in the bathroom is definately egging him on to get bolder until he will either rape her, or have David see what's going on. Chris is a cunt. there is not another way to see him. #HOPECHRISGETSTHEJOFFREYBARATHEONENDING..

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
man, i still am amazed at the number of people on here that actually like Chris. he is basically the biggest piece of shit on the planet. i guess those of you that like him and the way he is behaving are probably just like him. and, that's not a good thing. if i was in the situation David is in, there would come a time at some point that either Anna or Chris would make the mistake of leaving their phone for David to find, and since he is wondering why Anna and Chris text so much, at some point he is going to check it out..and then, Chris is a dead man. and Anna will be before a divorce judge and lose custody of her precious Sophie.. her lack of dealing with Chris invading her privacy in the bathroom is definately egging him on to get bolder until he will either rape her, or have David see what's going on. Chris is a cunt. there is not another way to see him. #HOPECHRISGETSTHEJOFFREYBARATHEONENDING..
This x100.

Chris is a massive piece of shit, and if you've known a chris in real life, they usually don't last long because their social group figures out what a snake they are and they get excommunicated (or worse).

He's even a shit antagonist from a wife corruption perspective. If I want to see Anna cheat with someone, I want it to be with an attractive confident guy (nohomo), not some sniveling little weasel begging for table scraps behind his "friend's" back.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
IMG_1359.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This x100.

Chris is a massive piece of shit, and if you've known a chris in real life, they usually don't last long because their social group figures out what a snake they are and they get excommunicated (or worse).

He's even a shit antagonist from a wife corruption perspective. If I want to see Anna cheat with someone, I want it to be with an attractive confident guy (nohomo), not some sniveling little weasel begging for table scraps behind his "friend's" back.
IMG_1361.png

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes