3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hello patrons,

Life has been busy lately, so I don't have much to report. I hope to have the last update of Part 2 by sometime in July. It will take a bit longer because I hope to include both Friday and Saturday.

I went back and played it from the start recently, and I made some edits to cut down on the script. I found that it dragged on in certain places. Maybe one day I'll have an extra release with content I cut out.

I'm really looking forward to getting Part 3 underway! But first things first... we need to finish Anna's week.

Because of my limited free time right now, I'm not going to give you guys as much bonus material and answer questions since I want all my time to go towards the update, but once Part 2 is over we'll take a breather, and I can do some Q&A, and I also plan to have a post about the choices and routes.

Thanks for all your patience and support. I'll give you guys some sneak peeks along the way. - Mr. Palmer

View attachment 2656739
So when Part 2 is done the Dev will listen to his players about choices and routes and etc. Why not even some advice with new tags would be nice for a continuation like with Anna being a slut or even her mom or Sophie after a few years being protagonist :unsure:
if Mr Palmer wants to do any future sequels after finishing A Perfect Marriage

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Oct 11, 2022
Be careful, you say your opinion and the simps for this game go wild. Let them waste their money ig. Tons of updates came out until it got a following, then the maker realized they can just milk it. I respect it. Who wouldn’t want extra income.
The next update v065 has been pushes 1 month due to Anna's friday and saturday will be in one update. I do not see any milking, also, I can, just like everyone els whos a patreon, just cancel my patreon support and come back when CH3 start, there has been a few that has done that, I get that. Nobody is forcing me or any1 els to support the game. If you do not like the update speed or the content, dont support it, its that simple. But Mr. Palmer has done a good job and is very open about the progress. Also, he makes this VN by himself with a paid artist, he has a family and a normal job, this VN is just a hobby!

But trust me, when V065 is ready, youll be here begging for any Goldie to leak it.... Its a good game, right?

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Be careful, you say your opinion and the simps for this game go wild. Let them waste their money ig. Tons of updates came out until it got a following, then the maker realized they can just milk it. I respect it. Who wouldn’t want extra income.
"Opinion" is the key word. Factually, I'm not milking. I've stated this before several times in the thread, it takes a lot of time and effort to develop this, and I do it as a hobby. I'm transparent with those who support the game financially. I said in my latest update (in May) to anticipate a July release, so that people can discontinue autopayment in June if they wish and resume once it's ready. Even if they don't want to keep paying, I release the game to the public after 15 days, so it's free to everyone.

Looks like you're a fan of 'Of Birds and Bees,' which I'm a fan of as well... one of the few games I keep my eye on. We go months before seeing updates. Is the developer milking? I doubt it... I know first-hand how much work is involved in these projects.

Keep in mind, A Perfect Marriage is meant to be a lot of buildup. I've said from the start, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I'm telling a story and providing most of the details by design because I feel the buildup will make the payoff more fulfilling.

Lastly, I want to finish this game soon because I have other projects in mind. Milking is counter-productive to that. It's going to get harder from here on, unfortunately, because there will multiple branches and some calculus to make it all flow properly.

I understand the implication that I'm milking, and that's fine, but I want to clear these "milking" posts up in case patrons of mine read this board and feel there may be truth to that opinion. There's no truth to it.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
don't give a second thought to the comments people say about you milking. this game is top quality and even though there is almost no nudity in it, the teasing we have with Anna has been enough to get everyone excited by the prospect of finally seeing her naked. as a non paying player myself, sure i get eager to play new updates after they come out, but i don't mind waiting since there are many other games i enjoy too. can't wait for the end of chapter 2 because then the real game begins when chapter 3 begins. #ISTILLHATECHRIS

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
"Opinion" is the key word. Factually, I'm not milking. I've stated this before several times in the thread, it takes a lot of time and effort to develop this, and I do it as a hobby. I'm transparent with those who support the game financially. I said in my latest update (in May) to anticipate a July release, so that people can discontinue autopayment in June if they wish and resume once it's ready. Even if they don't want to keep paying, I release the game to the public after 15 days, so it's free to everyone.

Looks like you're a fan of 'Of Birds and Bees,' which I'm a fan of as well... one of the few games I keep my eye on. We go months before seeing updates. Is the developer milking? I doubt it... I know first-hand how much work is involved in these projects.

Keep in mind, A Perfect Marriage is meant to be a lot of buildup. I've said from the start, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I'm telling a story and providing most of the details by design because I feel the buildup will make the payoff more fulfilling.

Lastly, I want to finish this game soon because I have other projects in mind. Milking is counter-productive to that. It's going to get harder from here on, unfortunately, because there will multiple branches and some calculus to make it all flow properly.

I understand the implication that I'm milking, and that's fine, but I want to clear these "milking" posts up in case patrons of mine read this board and feel there may be truth to that opinion. There's no truth to it.
I think you may be the best dev in terms of release schedule, i see you release more compared to the majority of the devs so i don't think you are milking, could even say you are similar to turning the page dev with consistent release schedule. #chrismyman

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
As for recent development, I just picked out an outfit for Anna for Saturday morning when she takes her daughter for a stroll around the neighborhood, while her husband is passed out on Chris’s couch with a hangover. I can’t wait to see her in the outfit! David’s poker buddy who lives in the neighborhood will get a treat seeing her walk by while he’s doing yardwork… and he’ll be sure to stop her for a chat! But first things first, I need to finish Friday.

Mar 2, 2023
As for recent development, I just picked out an outfit for Anna for Saturday morning when she takes her daughter for a stroll around the neighborhood, while her husband is passed out on Chris’s couch with a hangover. I can’t wait to see her in the outfit! David’s poker buddy who lives in the neighborhood will get a treat seeing her walk by while he’s doing yardwork… and he’ll be sure to stop her for a chat! But first things first, I need to finish Friday.
Soon the fuck series will start

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Taven Val

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
Chris crouch? Why are they at Chris's place? If it morning that means they stayed there overnight, and Chris didn't make moves on anna that too in his house? And for the morning part where is Chris if his not in his home? Is there any cuckold?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes