3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 11, 2022
Hi I was wondering and wanted to ask about the models the dev uses, are they originally designed ones or just a communal template kinda thing where you can just download the models and make subtle differences? Couse some characters from other VNs I’ve read had similarities with the main MC and some other characters from this VN.
Anna looks like a mature version of the girl in TFMG (google this = TFMG-Episode-26-SE-pc )

Reactions: Dolphine_KIIV

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Last edited:

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I tell you I do not get the mods for this site, in some threads you can say whatever you want and others you get warnings for inappropriate behavior. That’s what I got in “my wife’s a star” thread for this pic
View attachment 2676907
I think it depends on the thread, like most of the chatter here in this thread has been civil, just random meme pop up here and there but other than that pretty much no discourse is going on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Adolfo and Ass Fan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think it depends on the thread, like most of the chatter here in this thread has been civil, just random meme pop up here and there but other than that pretty much no discourse is going on.
Pretty sure if the modder from that thread was on this one my ass would have been banned a long time ago

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Here we can have fun making fun of each other and disagreeing, there's no need to be aggressive or disrespectful just because of our favorite predators.;):coffee:
Pretty sure if the modder from that thread was on this one my ass would have been banned a long time ago
Hahahahaha and then I wasn't even supposed to be here anymore if it was another typical :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I tell you I do not get the mods for this site, in some threads you can say whatever you want and others you get warnings for inappropriate behavior. That’s what I got in “my wife’s a star” thread for this pic
View attachment 2676907
Agreed 100% on the inconsistency.

My personal theory is that the mods are much less agenda-having than people would imagine, and prefer less work rather than more, so threads that get heavily censored and moderated is more an indicator of how many children are mashing that report button.

Maybe it's a generational thing, or maybe a personality thing, it's extremely rare that I want to "report" a post, even those being downright rude or offensive, if people are replying to them, shrug, they're engaging with others. On forums run by me, the only real offense would be circumventing the natural market of dialogue and attention, e.g. "bump" or spam copy pastas.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes