3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2681334 View attachment 2681335
and she has to practice her deepthroat skills in the cafeteria so everybody can watch and get horny
View attachment 2681331
Well she's already doing well with bananas she might pick a japanese cucumber next time to help with practice or why not use Hank's sausage :devilish:
while she practices blowjob with her favorite toy she should pay attention elsewhere too lol
Screenshot_20230503-024507-328.png Screenshot_20230503-024757-607.png
one more cucumber like this would be better for her to practice in both holes
japanese-cucumber.jpg
Anna would turn pro in a few days by the way I think she should worry about that ass many will want to fuck her from behind it's only fair that she prepare for the runaway tank :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well she's already doing well with bananas she might pick a japanese cucumber next time to help with practice or why not use Hank's sausage :devilish:
while she practices blowjob with her favorite toy she should pay attention elsewhere too lol
View attachment 2681769 View attachment 2681771
one more cucumber like this would be better for her to practice in both holes
View attachment 2681783
Anna would turn pro in a few days by the way I think she should worry about that ass many will want to fuck her from behind it's only fair that she prepare for the runaway tank :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Maybe he will give her beginner jewelry like this :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1897.jpeg
IMG_1757.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Game is focused on Anna and David, i think this is very good, i really want to see who fucks Anna first but this is slows the game down a bit

Side characters are usually single, They don't have a marriage to think about, to raise the hot of the game, with their own girlfriends or whores let's see
Actually Hank is married to a battle axe, and doesn’t give a shit if she sees him checking out girls or flirting
IMG_1774.png IMG_1771.png IMG_1777.png IMG_1778.png IMG_1779.png IMG_1775.png IMG_1776.png

PantoGuy

Jun 7, 2023
Is there anyone who has the gameplay of the latest version 6.4 precisely

Also the apk asks for storage permission is there a bypass?

Jun 7, 2023
Were they cured? Was their relationship back onto the straight and narrow? Were their demons behind them?
Of course not but David soon moved back in with Anna for the sake of little Sophie. She didn't need to see her parents tearing themselves apart so they got on the best they could for her sake. And the first thing he did was buy a new bed and sofa. They continued with their weekly sessions with the counselor and found out more about each other in that time than they ever thought possible. Even for a couple supposedly soul-mates they soon realized that they didn't know one other as well as they thought they did. Okay it was more than some people but less than it perhaps should have been.
It was tough but every day that went by it got a little bit easier, although there was always the possibility of the odd meltdown, mainly from David. In his darkest moments he wondered if he would ever get the image out of his head of Anna being fucked multiple times by Jake.
Was it possible to forgive and forget? David didn't know. He even sought guidance from the counselor that if he couldn't forget but could only suppress the memory, even it it only bubbled back to the surface now and again did that mean that he could never truly forgive Anna? The counselor tried his best to help David but pointed out that only he, David ultimately had that answer.
A few weeks after David had moved back into their home Anna announced that she was pregnant. That caused a temporary flare up of bad feelings from David but the tests were conclusive and the baby proved to be irrefutably his. Clearly their make up session when David amazed himself by cumming multiple times had done the trick.
The only question that remained unanswered was would David and Anna's marriage survive? They were reconciled for now and were working hard to make it work but at the end of the day only time would tell if they would make it out the other end intact. But so far the signs were promising.

Epilogue
It was around three months after David moved had back in with Anna that he received a text message from an unknown number. There was a brief message that read ...
very photogenic, check it out
Below it was a link to an adult website.
David's stomach turned over as he read the message but his hand never wavered as he deleted the message immediately.
The following day he bought himself and Anna a new cellphone each. He also changed their email addresses, just in case.

I hope the story dosen't end like this

David is a Beta Male as well as dishonorable

Men Have Never Been So Humiliated

Your wife fuck her coworker and you go back to her

It's nice to watch and masturbate but emphaty is disgusting

i m an empath. Even my dick is scared of something like this. Refuses to have an erection.

This Story was witten for women! i m sure women have wet pussy. Who cares i m a man

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2023

Big dick is male fantasy, not female
Women's orgasm begins in the brain. If you can reach area of her mind. They orgasm easily and violently
I read the story and was disgusted. The author thought that the men who read the story would want to be in Jack's shoes
But he humiliated David so much. Readers pity david and they empathize. They want Anna to be punished. When David comes back to her instead of punishing
The male reader gets nauseous and hates the story

I think Mr Palmer will fix this. Solution many endings

i Trust you

Oct 7, 2022

Women's orgasm begins in the brain. If you can reach area of her mind. They orgasm easily and violently
I read the story and was disgusted. The author thought that the men who read the story would want to be in Jack's shoes
But he humiliated David so much. Readers pity david and they empathize. They want Anna to be punished. When David comes back to her instead of punishing

i Trust you
That Literotica story isnt really related to the game man..Mr Palmer has said that all along sure there are some similarities but thats all..the game is totally different and the way Mr Palmer is progressing the story in the game is really good..so kindly stop complaining and crying like a little kid about the literotica story which no one really cares about and writing dumb shit about things which arent really related to the game lol..if you dislike the game or its story just stop playing and for fuck's sake stop writing such big meaningless paragraphs man lmao.. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020

i Trust you
As said author of How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage, firstly I can tell you that you have absolutely NO idea what my thoughts were when I wrote my story, (you are wrong on all counts), and secondly, as has been stated numerous times already, Mr Palmer's excellent VN will be completely different.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes