3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 11, 2022
Chris crouch? Why are they at Chris's place? If it morning that means they stayed there overnight, and Chris didn't make moves on anna that too in his house? And for the morning part where is Chris if his not in his home? Is there any cuckold?
No Anna is home.
Chris and David goes to the bar, after 1 billion drinks David crash at Chris' place, later all hell brakes lose when he comes home to Anna. Thats where Davids week ends.. (replay it)
Now the good shit begins! :sneaky::p:whistle::cool:

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
"Opinion" is the key word. Factually, I'm not milking. I've stated this before several times in the thread, it takes a lot of time and effort to develop this, and I do it as a hobby. I'm transparent with those who support the game financially. I said in my latest update (in May) to anticipate a July release, so that people can discontinue autopayment in June if they wish and resume once it's ready. Even if they don't want to keep paying, I release the game to the public after 15 days, so it's free to everyone.

Looks like you're a fan of 'Of Birds and Bees,' which I'm a fan of as well... one of the few games I keep my eye on. We go months before seeing updates. Is the developer milking? I doubt it... I know first-hand how much work is involved in these projects.

Keep in mind, A Perfect Marriage is meant to be a lot of buildup. I've said from the start, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I'm telling a story and providing most of the details by design because I feel the buildup will make the payoff more fulfilling.

Lastly, I want to finish this game soon because I have other projects in mind. Milking is counter-productive to that. It's going to get harder from here on, unfortunately, because there will multiple branches and some calculus to make it all flow properly.

I understand the implication that I'm milking, and that's fine, but I want to clear these "milking" posts up in case patrons of mine read this board and feel there may be truth to that opinion. There's no truth to it.
My apologies. I do know how long the process takes. I failed to realize as well that the updates were more often when we had a less quality renders and the story was straight forward. Now there’s a lot more to it all.

lIt's especially odd when the "milking" accusation comes from a couple of freeloaders... Mr. Palmer, please keep up the good work and don't change your approach even a bit - it's near perfection. Thank you!
Let’s get rid of this stigma that the complaints are from people who haven’t spent their money. I’ve been a patreon of mr.palmers before. And I’ve been a patreon of multiple different developers.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Let’s get rid of this stigma that the complaints are from people who haven’t spent their money. I’ve been a patreon of mr.palmers before. And I’ve been a patreon of multiple different developers.
In this case accept my apologies.
Even if that stigma still isn't wrong - you rather seem to be the exception to the rule. :unsure:

Reactions: MemeKiddo420

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
Hank, Chris, Jake and I don't know.

You will have to ask the developer I may be wrong.
Wait so the dev said that friday ends the wife's week and he said he will work on saturday too does that mean we gonna have spicyness in the next update ? :love:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
As for recent development, I just picked out an outfit for Anna for Saturday morning when she takes her daughter for a stroll around the neighborhood, while her husband is passed out on Chris’s couch with a hangover. I can’t wait to see her in the outfit! David’s poker buddy who lives in the neighborhood will get a treat seeing her walk by while he’s doing yardwork… and he’ll be sure to stop her for a chat! But first things first, I need to finish Friday.
:ROFLMAO:And I even know which poker buddy:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
Hi I was wondering and wanted to ask about the models the dev uses, are they originally designed ones or just a communal template kinda thing where you can just download the models and make subtle differences? Couse some characters from other VNs I’ve read had similarities with the main MC and some other characters from this VN.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes