3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
honestly the back story of Anna makes her even more sluttish and easy going rather than we feeling the burn.
now she's just goona smash 3 more dudes.
her story would have been much more compelling and interesting.
if she was virgin and David was her first man. and she broke up with her first boyfriend because she didn't wanted sex before marriage.

moreover Kendra's brainwashing would have to compelling because Anna was naive and innocent because she didn't have any past experience.
now she's just dump and slutish and don't understand the fact that man near her are hitting on her or she deeply wants to have sex with them.
honestly after the bonus content Anna's portrayal has drastically reduced as a pure innocent woman, to dump and slutty girl who act naive.
now let me address the elephant in the room.
now Mr.palmer fan boy and NTR haters will get angry and say non sensible dumb fuckin unreasonable shit.
it's my non humble opinion to make the emotions hit hard while we're seeing Anna the innocent beauty getting pounded by man.
now it'll be +1 dick and not the actually feeling we get in NTR when innocent woman are getting fucked.
and if you agree with me then buddy you have strong artist taste.
and fuck you snowflake.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
honestly the back story of Anna makes her even more sluttish and easy going rather than we feeling the burn.
now she's just goona smash 3 more dudes.
her story would have been much more compelling and interesting.
if she was virgin and David was her first man. and she broke up with her first boyfriend because she didn't wanted sex before marriage.

moreover Kendra's brainwashing would have to compelling because Anna was naive and innocent because she didn't have any past experience.
now she's just dump and slutish and don't understand the fact that man near her are hitting on her or she deeply wants to have sex with them.
honestly after the bonus content Anna's portrayal has drastically reduced as a pure innocent woman, to dump and slutty girl who act naive.
now let me address the elephant in the room.
now Mr.palmer fan boy and NTR haters will get angry and say non sensible dumb fuckin unreasonable shit.
it's my non humble opinion to make the emotions hit hard while we're seeing Anna the innocent beauty getting pounded by man.
now it'll be +1 dick and not the actually feeling we get in NTR when innocent woman are getting fucked.
and if you agree with me then buddy you have strong artist taste.
and fuck you snowflake.
The story has already stated that she's slept with five guys, which, in this day-in-age isn't even close to being a number that makes her slutty. And you have to consider the amount of men who have tried to sleep with her in her lifetime... five is an extremely small number relative to her opportunities.

Keep in mind, David is the only man she's had sex with in over six years. She's not a born-again virgin, but having sex with another man is a distant memory for her... something she's not thought about for a long time until recently when Kendra asked about her past lovers.

Oct 11, 2022
<---- Join the club, its a good VN!(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder how many will be able to corrupt Anna and get under her dress, into her panties? We got HANK, CHRIS, MARVIN, RAFI (intern) and Hamburger "stronberg" (what was his name again?) ... Did I miss anyone?

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021

I wonder how many will be able to corrupt Anna and get under her dress, into her panties? We got HANK, CHRIS, MARVIN, RAFI (intern) and Hamburger "stronberg" (what was his name again?) ... Did I miss anyone?
Leonard? David's friend who stole her pantie and "accidentally" went into the toilet when Anna was already in.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

IMG_1925.jpeg
Damn that outfit looks good on Anna, kind of reminds me of Sharon Stones white mini from “basic instinct” movie, (you know the scene) but in case there’s any millennials that don’t, here, your welcome
IMG_1898.gif
IMG_1899.gif

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020

So getting all the fuck she decided to settle down with like a Normal guy who is only devoted to her like wtf her past was same as every teenage girls past i taught she would be very obedient in her teens or or she didn't give fuck to popular guys .
So from her past she can easily be corrupted just she needs some push by someone like her friends did to her in college so here in present time we have karen as girls listen to girl friend more

Tjssss

Jun 1, 2021
So getting all the fuck she decided to settle down with like a Normal guy who is only devoted to her like wtf her past was same as every teenage girls past i taught she would be very obedient in her teens or or she didn't give fuck to popular guys .
So from her past she can easily be corrupted just she needs some push by someone like her friends did to her in college so here in present time we have karen as girls listen to girl friend more
Pardon?

Reactions: tiger8125

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021

I really hope it's Chris who gets to take those panties off and fuck Anna :)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

(y)In my game, this old fish gets nothing the first time:ROFLMAO:. Maybe when I play the game a second time;)

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: to me Anna has slept with five guys and is already being called a whore. These days it is normal and such a person is not called a whore. Even a fake friend makes fun of Anna, calling her a nun.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes